I want to steal a pair of panties from the dirty laundry of each of my friends wives...

I want to steal a pair of panties from the dirty laundry of each of my friends wives. I just missed an opportunity today and am still fantasizing about smelling her sweet pussy.

Attached: istockphoto-654946148-612x612.jpg (612x456, 24K)

I do that all the time. Got like 10 pairs. At the gym locker for safe keeping

I've been stealing and sniffing panties for 20 years. It's always a thrill.

Ive done it with every female I know well enough to visit their place.

Do this alot, not always wives, daughters are my preferred steal. I like cute ones, hello kitty's are mu favourites.

Attached: 4555f7f9-09a0-4c8f-8023-e7861f4b8e38.jpg (600x487, 37K)

I like wear them on my face like a mask while beating my meat.

Snuck into my gf house and had to stay in her parents room while she went to pick up her sister and I’m a laced kind of guy so I did my snooping around while she was gone found her moms panties long story short I’m pretty sure her new baby brother is my kid

I suck them and jerk it in their bathroom usually.

Yes, me too!
Sometime i cum inside of them.

>I’m pretty sure her new baby brother is my kid
kek faggot

I had to housesit for mt GFs sister for a few days the othet month, i found multiple pairs of dirty undies in her laundry basket that each had pussy juice stains and smelt like heaven.

I put a few pairs in my mouth and suckedthe stains out whilst wearing the stinkiest pair on my face ( stain to nostrils) and beat my meat. I cummed such a huge load and got most of it all over her clean panties, knowing that she would wear them.

Considered stealing a pair but was scared she would notice and also thst the smell would eventually go away anf then theyd be useless

What the fuck are you niggers up to? go get some fucking hentai or something

Fuck it, im going on the hunt right now! P.s im at my aunts house!

How often do you manage to steal their daughter's panties? Age?

I've done this with my cousins when I was younger.
Recently my sister-in-law awakened my dormant fetish. She would have me house-sit at times, up to four days and I would go to town with her undies. Clean and dirty, doesn't matter. I swear, at a time- I had 99% of her panties seeded. It just gets me hard knowing that she's walking around/ at work/ sleeping, wearing cum-loaded panties. I believe she already knows what I've been doing but we still talk and shit.. I just couldn't stop fucking her panties every time I get the opportunity.

Attached: 146294565.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

>Considered stealing a pair but was scared she would notice
get the most ordinary pair first :)

These are from a 16yo, from a colleagues. Im an everyones friend so i get invited to alot of parties. Got these when he celebrated his bithday, was a line at the bathroom so i ask if i could use the upstairs room. Got a good 15min of snooping in and stole these from the hamper.

Attached: 9271085b-969c-4c77-a68d-cb1661dea38f.jpg (600x487, 35K)

Bruh

>dormant fetish

Gf in high school got me started on it. When we fucked she’d shove her panties in my mouth. Hadn’t thought about it in years then a girl I knew asked me if I’d ever done it. Next thing I know I’m seeking them out from everyone I know.

snap a pic and post

Nice, how many have you stolen so far?

I return the sometimes, to keep suspicion down (Atleast i hope it does). But got a collection from 7 different girls and a total of 11 panties.

Attached: ec2100e2-7e8f-4634-8bf5-4376f1aac8ee.jpg (600x487, 41K)

I like to jerk off to my sisters panties

Imig es/c/Kb1LZCk

why do they look like children's panties...

What's your favorite pair you've taken? Anymore cute ones?

Hes Muslim? Maybe?

I'm a guy, but would you ever steal my panties?

Attached: 20191030_233109.jpg (2576x1932, 1.6M)

Got this black hello kitty pair, from an ex gf younger sister. That treasure started it all. No pic on me.

Attached: da849d4e-e4a8-4810-896d-247bd0bee90f.jpg (600x487, 37K)

Attached: r20Altv.jpg (2419x3226, 969K)

Do you think anyone suspects you of stealing them?

If you're smart about it I don't think they'd notice. Like, how well do you keep track of your underwear?

Depends if it's a cheap pair that comes in a pack vs something expensive.