How do you feel about the concept of me killing myself ?

how do you feel about the concept of me killing myself ?
be honest user.

Attached: HornyClearMurdererDrivingBatman.gif (406x265, 585K)

I don't like it

you're my Sup Forumsro.. so I'd prefer you didn't.

there's happiness in the world, you just gotta find it

make me sad.

don't care. But i AM interested in OP pic though?

Life is boring and stupid

>how do you feel about the concept of me killing myself ?
>be honest user.
I don't know you. But unless you're a nigger, jew, spic, faggot, pedo, or tranny then you probably shouldn't kill yourself. Life is rough, bro. You have to find shit that makes you happy and gives you a sense of accomplishment. Producing something of value is a great start on the path to rewiring your brain. I've been morbidly depressed for the last 30 years and have thought about killing myself more times than I can count. Thought it was all hopeless and pointless. Then I discovered the joys of cooking. Now I make unfuckingbelieveably good food that I can happily share with friends and family. It always puts a smile on peoples faces, and that puts a smile on my face. Like, I did that. I made people happy by feeding their bellies with love and kindness. Feelz gud man

>OP pic
It's Siri. Don't know the scene. But all of her shit except for the bestiality is great

The same way I feel about the other 200,000 or so people who will die today. Complete indifference.

Attached: 05E23365-3793-4920-A512-FD44BF56AA9C.jpg (485x632, 24K)

oh

>siri
>bestiality
excuse me what?

You know she fucks niggers, right? Those aren't people. They're beasts; subhuman monkey people

Attached: 1309-butters-knowWhatSayin.jpg (960x540, 103K)

He meant her fucking niggers

Either entertain us by showcasing your suicide or fuck off you emotional faggot.

Attached: 3c4.png (640x1128, 464K)

Don't do it bro. Stay here, keep living. If for no other reason than to stand back and watch humanity come apart at the seams.

...to be fair I didn't know what to expect

>didn't know what to expect
You know you're on Sup Forums, right?

>Aren't people
>Monkey people

Get your shit together tard

Attached: 504.jpg (1600x1600, 229K)

>outliers in the white race vs the whole of the black race
>get your shit together tard
Sure thing, Shlomo

Attached: 18195141_1447333761954680_2492035552757998727_n.jpg (720x900, 72K)

I depends if you give me sauce. If you deliver sauce I'd say don't do it Bro and I will pray for you today for real.

Are you going to take any assholes with you?

Keep that shit up! Luvs

It's a no from me bro.

It depends. No, really, user, don't please. Find another, way, to, make, it, better. Use too many commas, suck a dick, whatever!

Attached: FB_IMG_1570917743685.jpg (640x783, 37K)

suicide sucks, it's cooler to fucking show people that you can overcome. as gay as that sounds

I'm not much for suicide, I am all for accidental death caused risky decisions though.

Do that one instead.

Don’t care

Don’t care, do it so I can get a laugh. Make yourself useful for once in your life.

Look at all these crappy people being shitty to you for no reason. Don't leave me alone in this world with them, please.

Look at the people being nice to you. If you exit now, you won't have the chance to be nice to people in the future.

You dont have the fucking balls to do it, and if you do, kill yourself and get it over with. Just means one less faggot polluting this board.

Attached: look mittens, a faggot.jpg (400x504, 35K)

The longer you wait, the more you'll wish you had done it sooner. Thirty seven years is too damn long. If life is shitty for you now and you haven't been able to fix it, then you can be more than sure it gets way worse down the road. However, If you have family and people who genuinely care for you, then don't do it.

Attached: e34577bc-00dc-4162-9107-83cd26c51d72.jpg (500x333, 41K)

whatever urge/void/thing you need to do thats making u feel empty fill it however you need, just don't kill no one else. but there's an end to that tunnel, just do what you need to

Dont. Theres nothing in this world worth killing yourself over unless you're an irrational retard. Also, as user said: you're my Sup Forumsro. So please dont, it's not worth it.

You're a faggot and I hope you get hit by a train. Absolutely miserable. Go get your socks pregnant you dick sponge

You knock that shit off right goddamn fucking now, you angry little child.

Attached: 1557335437694.png (1000x600, 507K)

i always try to drop into threads like this when i see them.

if you're serious, please hold on! don't do it yet,

the world is FULL of possibilities, full of potential. you dont have to just end it all.

i mean, you wnat to fuck bitches like that? is that what you want out of life?

possible.

please dont kill yourself.

Oh you have friends and family!
So good for you, no fucking wonder life is great for you, you have something to live For! And yet people like you tell us to not kill ourselves because life is oh so fucking great, and we have nothing and no one. I hate most people, but completely loathe entitled people like you.

Kill others like seriously go on a rampage... take more out than just yourself