Womp womp

Womp womp.

Attached: 1572484561988.jpg (720x775, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/1998/10/05/comment-6543
reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-investment/1-5-trillion-u-s-tax-cut-has-no-major-impact-on-business-capex-plans-survey-idUSKCN1PM0B0
everycrsreport.com/files/20190522_R45736_8a1214e903ee2b719e00731791d60f26d75d35f4.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your pic means nothing because the left doesn't value employment

current GDP is 1.9%. This was released yesterday. You could at least be current with your shitposts...

fucking cracker

Do you happen to remember what happened to the housing market, banks and economy between 2007 and 2009?

obama had a rocky start because the bush presidency let absolutely everything go to shit. trump inherited all the momentum obama got going in the economy after turning it around

This

In fairness, Obama had been in office for 1 year and inherited Bush's economy, which had suffered under the cost of an $11-trillion illegal war and the sub-prime mortgage crisis.

Trump has been in office 3 years and inherited an economy in much better shape. He has Obama to thank for it.

I'm no lefty but facts are facts and nuance is nuance.

Attached: 8b1.png (1126x845, 666K)

Hard to be unemployed when taxes have been increased for people that arent rich execs. Aka women and minorities. The economy is in the shitter, unless you are one of the rich folks. Also, trickle down economics is a massive long term disaster for everybody.

GOD I HATE ALL OF YOU

Attached: v.png (1350x550, 129K)

this

Trump is riding Obama's coat-tails

He wasn't even born then. Zoomers are cancer.

>but facts are facts
Obama's economic miracle was fueled by QE

Trump's economic miracle was fueled by tax breaks. AND he ended QE.

Trump didn't use training wheels. He used sound, fiscal CAPITALISM

FAKE NEWS, REEEEE

>Trumptards everywhere

Lmao your eyes are open but you don't see nothing , Obama had to fix 8 years of W. Bush , Trump got the job after Obama fixed everything

>Obama's coat-tails
>overheard in Oregon community college

>trickle down economics is a massive long term disaster for everybody

It's called supply-side faggot

Please, show us where tax rates have been increased on the poor under trump.

Also, if the economy was in the shitter, you couldn’t get a job. But you can. Everywhere you look, there are places hiring. Unlike, say, the way it was under Obama.

This.
I'm a Republican and even I see that.

False.
Clinton thought Marx would be proud if everyone got to buy their own house.
So. Everyone with a part time job qualified for a home loan.
It finally imploded.
Obama didn't know how to fix it so he just printed money.
Trump knows economy and is finally fixing the problem.
Your ignorance was expected though.
Liberals are financially illiterate.

Obama is the bigger niggerist.

>just graduated community collage.
>believe me

Fuck off

Same. Trump I don’t consider Trump GOP. I just think he has the country by the balls. Obviously the ‘woke’ left is fucking terrible too. We’re fucked unless we get less partisan candidate

>Fuck off

ah yes. standard liberal argument when confronted with facts.

very articulate user.

Where did you find this? From facebook.com?

Great pic. Shows the big differences between O'Bummer and President Trump.

Just don't understand why liberals can't see all of the GOOD POTUS has done. #MAGA2020

/thread

>facebook.com?
I'm glad you added the .com
I almost thought you were referring to facebook.gov

>clinton thought marx would be proud

how many actual marxists do u know of who like either of the clintons

You’re supposed to say KAG now dumbass.

>hillary will win by a landslide. all the polls say so.

Attached: 1449981916410.jpg (657x600, 47K)

>all of the GOOD
You don't understand. Most liberals think unemployment and handouts are good. Take away the free handouts and the left get mad

You know that the economy has nothing to do with the president right? Its the congress that's guiding the economy

>marxists do u know of
I'm employed and self sufficient. I don't know or want to know any marxists

>2019
>citing unemployment rather than labor participation rates

Yup flumpf has definitely done this country good

Attached: the truth.png (342x499, 158K)

>Facts

Lol

You obviously didn't live as an adult during GWB as you do clearly attest to the fact you blame Obama for crashing the economy. I bet you're not older than 25.
If you are, then you proved yourself retarded and your opinion doesn't count here.

Perhaps this is more accurate

Attached: oboma record.jpg (640x640, 51K)

If he's so good why is the budget deficit almost a trillion dollars this year?

And you should say KYS

Faggot

True. Fucking awful leaches.

This, but

1) Clinton did open the lending market too far, and

2) WhAt AbouT JoE BiDeN??

cherry pick more with this misleading bullshit

Attached: cherry pick.jpg (323x400, 13K)

/thread

Bush didn't pay for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan during his presidency. Obama was left with the bill.

This nigga retarded.

Based

>citing unemployment rather than labor participation rates
kek - you don't even know what that means

The economy is all about momentum, huh Cletus? It's like a sporting event right? Do some people actually believe this?

Attached: 1572371552271.jpg (768x768, 112K)

TRUTH

You don't understand. Most liberals think fairness and equality are good. Take away corporate bailouts and farm subsidies (due to Trump's tariff war) and the right get mad.

>calling a libtard Cletus

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 15K)

>2009
>right after the financial crisis
Guys stop responding, this is clearly a troll

Nothing? No, but they do have more influence when disregarding international agreements.

liberals want equality of outcome not equality of opportunity
the former is the unjust oppression of talented people. the latter is simply fairness.

>Trump's economic miracle
The economy has grown at the same rate under Trump that it did under Obama

>corporate bailouts
name one

>tariff war
China must be stopped and Trump is the only one brave enough to do it

Face it sport. Trump is the best president in 100 years.

Actually is was mostly full time working Boomers that caused the housing market to crash. No one with a part time job buys a house. Clinton didn't make banks give out risky loans, the banks did it themselves

>trump better than reagan or Coolidge
get a load a this guy

>that it did under Obama
Yup. But without QE.
That is a HUGE difference.
Go ask an adult to explain why.

>2009
Oh, so still in the middle of Bush's recession. Nice try with the critical thinking though.

He loosened the standards for loans because of his constituents.

>Never heard of Glass Steigall
>Never graduated 8th grade

>his constituents
Oh, you mean boomers?

Reagan is close but Trump edges out because he's more edgy

>Oh, you mean boomers?
No. He means niggers in the projects.

>implying they outnumbered boomers in votes
Were you dropped as a child?

>boomers?
Dude don't even...
Most of the new home buyers in 2005 were 20 somethings

But obama inherited. Bushes dissaster pbqmq fixed it and now trump is riding on obamas work

Clinton rode the black vote.
He was hailed as the first 'black' president.

>He was hailed as the first 'black' president.
People actually believe this shit? Holy fuck, it's time to cull the herd.

>Bushes dissaster
You mean 9/11?
Ya. Bush caused that right???

Do NOT tell the right that. They’ll have a hissy fit. Like they always do.

>Trump's economic miracle was fueled by tax breaks
The tax cuts went into stock buybacks, with almost no change in business investment indexes, and exploded our deficit for it.

It's a scam, always it.

>it's time to cull the herd.
GTFO of my zone
newyorker.com/magazine/1998/10/05/comment-6543

>with almost no change in business investment indexes,
kek

You really are that stupid? Do the world a favor and sterilize yourself.

>quotes satire
About that...

>It's a scam, always it.
buybacks decreased the float which increased the value
it's pure logic
Is this shit really that hard to understand?

>>quotes satire
>Bill Clinton
Do I really need to dumb down this conversation to a 6th grade level? Would pictures help?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-investment/1-5-trillion-u-s-tax-cut-has-no-major-impact-on-business-capex-plans-survey-idUSKCN1PM0B0

The National Association of Business Economics’ (NABE) quarterly business conditions poll published on Monday found that while some companies reported accelerating investments because of lower corporate taxes, 84 percent of respondents said they had not changed plans. That compares to 81 percent in the previous survey published in October.

The White House had predicted that the massive fiscal stimulus package, marked by the reduction in the corporate tax rate to 21 percent from 35 percent, would boost business spending and job growth. The tax cuts came into effect in January 2018.

“A large majority of respondents, 84 percent, indicate that one year after its passage, the corporate tax reform has not caused their firms to change hiring or investment plans,” said NABE President Kevin Swift.

>buybacks decreased the float which increased the value
Wall Street stocks don't sustain the economy. retard. It's the rich circulating money to their other buddies.

>ITT Liberals complaining that Obama had a rocky start, but then ignoring that he was so bad at fixing the economy that he changed how GDP was calculated in 2013 to hide the fact that the economy went back into recession

Yes but how did everyone FEEEEEL?

Thanks Obama for fixing another republican screw up. Trump's just riding his coattails.

Attached: Screenshot_20191026-210303~2.png (1080x828, 157K)

>Wall Street stocks don't sustain the economy. retard. It's the rich circulating money to their other buddies.
You clearly need ~6 years of education to even keep up with this conversation.

Revenue and earnings play a big part in the value of equities. Before you go full retard, lookup what those words mean.

Did you even know what Apple reported today?
Do you even understand how Apple makes money?
Do you even know how this economy works?
It's not rich men giving money to other rich men. I don't even think that's a meme in community college any longer.

But seriously, forget about that and focus on how you're going to improve your janitorial skills.

wHaTdOeStHeNeWyOrKeRdO!?

This is sad

Attached: 4764E2FB-5292-4708-B2EC-8F68E732A100.jpg (768x783, 147K)

none of that contributed to economic growth as promised

everycrsreport.com/files/20190522_R45736_8a1214e903ee2b719e00731791d60f26d75d35f4.pdf

In 2018, gross domestic product (GDP) grew at 2.9%, about the Congressional Budget Office’s (CBO’s) projected rate
published in 2017 before the tax cut. On the whole, the growth effects tend to show a relatively small (if any) first-year effect
on the economy. Although growth rates cannot indicate the tax cut’s effects on GDP, they tend to rule out very large effects
particularly in the short run. Although investment grew significantly, the growth patterns for different types of assets do not
appear to be consistent with the direction and size of the supply-side incentive effects one would expect from the tax changes.
This potential outcome may raise questions about how much longer-run growth will result from the tax revision.

It was a wishlist for the rich, and now 50% more corporations pay nothing in income taxes.

womp womp,op is a faggot.unemployment rate was false under obama,and is false under trump.sorry your still as poor and stupid under donald trump as you were with barack obama

Yeahh..Elon Musky..you was all time..

Attached: 1801570616084423.jpg (1548x1176, 115K)

Prove it

Under Obama I was poor. Under Trump I am thriving. Explain yourself

Honestly, my life doesn't change much no matter who the president is. If you pay attention to this shit, it will hold you back. I believe it was Henry Ford who started his business during great economic turmoil, but he succeeded, he had no idea what was even going on. If he had paid attention to politics, he would have told himself success was impossible, and probably wouldn't have even tried.

Likewise, when your life revolves around politics, you limit yourself greatly. Just live your life. Let all the other suckers focus on this shit.

>Obama inherits Afghanistan and Iraq War
>Doesn't end Afghanistan war, doesn't end Iraq War, involves us in Syria and Lebanon on top of that.
>Trump pulls out of Syria, dems have a meltdown

As soon as Trump became president-elect the economy began to pick up.

Look who knows fuck all about economics....

Cry me A river faggots

And Obama bailed them out to do it all over again.