Nothing.

dude this is the wrong timelime cause my gate isnt squeeky lmao

Really now?

youtube.com/watch?v=j2kiFpGybbg

what the fuck? that didnt happen

Kromag plot

John Rhys Davies left the show.
It sucked ass after that.

Although the goal of the show is to return to Earth Prime, the sliders have actually been to Earth Prime more than once during the series and left. The first time they returned was in "Into The Mystic". Quinn's double (known as The Sorcerer on that earth) was able to determine the sliders' home coordinates. However, since the vortex was scheduled to open in fifty-three seconds, they had to decide quickly whether or not this was the sliders' home earth. Quinn tested to hear if the gate to his house squeaked. Since it did not, the sliders decided that they were not home, so they left. Quinn did not realize that the gate had recently been oiled, which caused it to no longer squeak.

Childhood is when you idolize Arturo.

Adulthood is when you realize Crying Man makes more sense.

Looks like you're from a different timeline where that show didn't suck.

This show seemed good when it started looking back it's ending was a Mercy killing.

I liked the Kromags and the new look of the vortex/portal/wormhole/whatever it's called.
Also Kari Wuhrer was fucking hot.

Kromaggs were a mistake

Sci-Fi network.

It went on too long... writers ran out of ideas but studio wanted it to continue.

Shit like this wouldve been god tier had it been limited 3 seasons with a hard ending.

Does any show end when it should and tell execs to suck a dick?

excluding seinfeld

Did they explain why they kept following the timer after the first time they didnt?

What the fuck else wouldve went wrong? They were already lost.

I havent kept track, but probably not.

when i watched the seinfeld finale i expected Seinfeld to have a new season or episode or something a few years after the finale, after their prison sentence was up

REMAKE, WHEN?

Everyone started falling off. Suddenly it's that other not-Quinn guy and Black Soul Man and randoms.

It was like Stargate when the cast all left but then Daniel came back BUT before they got Farscape 2 together to make it a different kind of bad joke.

>Kromagg arc vs monster/theme-of-the-week
>Loss of main characters
honestly, that's it. it was comfy when it was simple. but the arcs and weird shit to explain actors/characters leaving dissolved the show's charm.

>came up with such crap stories that John Rhys-Davies quit
>monster of the week season
>pulling a star trek voyager and swapping the perfectly cute Wade with a snarky mcangry womyn.
>that mcdonalds moment where the main guy left and had his real life brother take over.
>When it was just Rembrandt sliding and it was obvious the poor guy was just cashing paychecks
>bullshit alien invasion crap "kromags"
>Kromag breeding camp
>The writers actually writing a line about Wade being in said breeding camp just so the new chick could have a giggle

The first like 20 episodes were great but fuck it went downhill fast.

It went to shit long before Kromags.

The second season was already pretty weak with all those witchcraft episodes in a row, but the third season ended it. I'd say that episode where Crying Man becomes pregnant is when it jumped the shark. Then when Arturo died so did the show.