Why don't you own a luxury watch Sup Forums? What is your excuse?

Why don't you own a luxury watch Sup Forums? What is your excuse?

>pic related, part of my collection

Attached: Vacheron-Constantin-Overseas-Automatic-4500V-black-dial-3.jpg (2097x1400, 286K)

Because time is an illusion created by your consciousness

dont make nearly enough money to spend it on stupid shit like luxury watches

luxury items are things niggers use to try to convince people they arent poor

because my phone tells time?

Broke and don't wear watches

I keep buying Seikos instead.

>poor
>want other things
>phone tells the time
>don’t want a luxury watch that tons of other people have
>like other types of jewelry

Can you explain to me why your luxury watches are better than my $15 Casio?

I could, but it doesn't really sound like you want to hear it.

I have a probably fake Gucci, it looks fancy.

>Why haven't you spent way more money than you should unless you're rich on a tawdry time piece?
Because Fossil and Citizen among others make good watches that look very nice and last for a quarter of a lifetime. No one but pretentious snobs will give half a fuck or a shit about what brand of watch you wear or how much it cost

Please explain. He might not want to hear it but I do.

I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to hear your answer.

Spoiler Alert: OP is a poor nigger who spends other peoples money on things he can't afford which he feels brings him high status. He's a pretentious and condescending cunt. Don't listen to OP because he's a dumb nigger faggot who has no clue wtf he's talking about and has shit taste and style
This dude knows what's up. I have 3 nice looking Fossil watches that always, and I mean fucking ALWAYS get compliments. The most expensive one was $250

I own a few (an Omega, Baume & Mercier, and Breitling) but they were all gifts from family. In general I don't feel comfortable spending that amount of money on something when I'm still a student. Although I appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into these watches, the only one I'd probably buy is maybe a Patek Philippe if I have a professional career.

Watches get banged up too much to spend a lot on a luxury one
$15 at WalMart

Attached: 978babe7-a95b-42d1-a17d-6aa066039c32_1.8b2034675e2bc5043a04d9c2c12dbc15.jpg (450x450, 22K)

>Why don't you own a luxury watch Sup Forums? What is your excuse?

i have a smart phone that has a clock on it. no need for some clunky thing on my wrist.

Because time is on my side

This. Luxury brands are, apparently quite frequently, bought by middle class people to flaunt and make themselves feel good. I heard that, I think, Eminem bought a multi-thousand dollar Rolex when he got rich, but is too afraid of damaging it, so he wears some 30ish dollar watch instead.

Why don't I have a luxury watch? Because I have self-worth and confidence. That said, if you do want something "luxurious" that's actually useful: wool. Wool shirts, wool blankets, wool socks. I have several woolen shirts primarily from Johnson Woolen Mills and Rambler's way. They're a fuck of a lot more expensive than cotton shirts, but they're worth every penny. I have a Faribault Woolen Mill Blanket. Best blanket ever. Wool socks from several brands, but Farm to Feet are my favorites.

If you feel like buying something like a luxury watch, buy some merino wool socks instead.

I have a few. Seikos, Bulovas, Movados, Skagens, and a Chronologia. Thinking about getting a Tag soon

this.

OP confirmed for pathetic tiny limp dicked faggot who can't afford anything overpriced on his fast food job wages. Buys cheap knock offs to impress 15 year olds he works with at Wendy's. Pretends he's rich and doesn't understand that people with money generally don't tend do throw it around all willy-nilly and waste it on garbage that nobody cares about just for the sake of making people think they're rich
Wew. Fucking. Lad
These dude's know what's up

Is Gucci effay?

Attached: 182451M165001_1.jpg (544x736, 177K)

A cheap watch does the same damn thing plus I haven't worn a watch in like 10 years

Attached: image.jpg (567x703, 66K)

just copped stowa flieger

Attached: u2xizaelfuiz.jpg (3024x3024, 866K)

i just graduated and have 44k of school debt to pay off first

lol obviously not your pic, not your collection. even if it was i would say you have unoriginal taste.

Because I like my watch to do more than just tell time

If I wanted to spend money on a luxury item it better have more functions than something everything else already does, plus it looks like you're trying to hard to say you have money.

>pic related, part of my collection
You're a liar with a really smol penis who tries to impress children with shiny things he feels makes him special and important. No one will ever love you.

itt: magpies

I'm currently into military watches. Some are tacticool but others are rather discreet, which I fancy.