Hypothetical. You have a dog you've known since childhood. Tragically it dies but is reincarnated as a human woman...

Hypothetical. You have a dog you've known since childhood. Tragically it dies but is reincarnated as a human woman. 20 or so years later, she tracks you down and proves she is who she says she is and she has all the memories she made with you as a dog. She is in love with you.
Do you fuck her?

pic unrelated

Attached: 157.jpg (1366x771, 236K)

nah I'd be 57, I would be to old to fuck such a butifle smart woman, If she was in love with me in her next life I'd probably treat her like a daughter honestly

Okay, but would you consider it ethical to fuck a human woman with the soul of a dog and the memories of a dog (and woman, but still)

[Cause this is Sup Forums]
What if you already fucked her when she was a dog?

Then you'd likely already think it was ethically permissable.

this user gets it

Attached: 7897267.jpg (934x934, 219K)

oh fuck yea, why wouldn't it lol dogs need love too but for me I'd baby her like she was my child it would interesting hanging out with a girl with dog memory's and woman

does she still like peanut butter?

>be me
>try to start a discussion on ethics
>everyone just wants to fuck their dog

Welcome to Sup Forums everyone.

I've been here too long~desu

Attached: 2018_A063.jpg (640x441, 56K)

only if she did as a dog

She's a human.
The memories, and landmark case of proof of the soul, and reincarnation aside, she's human. She loves. Go balls deep.

How about you tell me why you shouldn't go balls deep and start the affair all over again?
Hell, what was her childhood like?
Did she own a dog?
Did she stare in horror on the other side of the equation?
There's a ton of data points missing from this story.
Do you write for the CW?

Attached: 2018_00051.jpg (808x900, 265K)

Breeders of the Nephelym is a good game. OP is a faggot with taste

I don't see how any of that is relevant. The salient details are all here. How is the state of her childhood or whether or not she owns a dog relevant to whether or not it's ethical to fuck a dog souled woman?

OP You Prancing La La Man - come back here and be held accountable for your question

Attached: Catholic Crunch.jpg (720x900, 115K)

Yeah okay Inquisitor, I'll submit. What now?

Souls have Races/Biological Designations then? That was not in the original premise. You are writing custom rules on reincarnation but not sharing them.
Are you a DnD DM?

Journey into the bacon

Attached: 1196057951659.gif (510x350, 11K)

It was in the original premise. The dog was reincarnated as a woman. I didn't think it needed clarification that the soul didn't transmute into a human soul during the process.

Seems to me like you're trying to punch a hole in the hypothetical for no particular reason. You having a tough day?

Well i already did the first time so atleast this time i can talk about without people freaking out.

I actually don't like bacon, so this is an effective torture.

Consider the following
All souls are the same in quality and each soul is a distinct individual. In the material world there are no such things as human souls, animal souls, bird souls etc. In each case the soul is a pure living entity in a material body of a human, animal, bird etc.

All Souls are equal in their immaterial and immortal appearances, still differ by experience and intelligence. Only by learning from experiences you can gain intelligence. How more intelligent you are as a Soul, how brighter your Soul is shining, because how higher the frequency of your conscious energy vibrates by ascending, how more light the Soul produces.

Many do not like it, when I say this, but also a human is an animal form. With more awareness and abilities than most animals. Not to dominate, but to create more responsible harmony and balance in life. Therefore humans should have known, that free will to create in life, comes with responsibility. Only they forgot to create harmony and balance in life, instead they prefer negative thoughts above positive thoughts, and created disharmony and unbalance in themselves, between each other and with Nature.

A human cannot be compared with a Soul. A Soul does not has gender, and still can experience the same as a human only in a much more wider experience. And in Heaven where all Souls live, love is unconditional and absolute, from everyone and by everyone. In Heaven Souls create and communicate all the time. We have not a house, but complete worlds for ourselves and others. We can replicate mountains from earth or other planets, and even shift them. Just to give a hint. All passed over (died) humans are as Soul all alive. And after we return we can discuss our experiences on Earth. There is so much more, that people just don’t want to know. This is a pity, because then you will know that you do not have to be afraid not in life and not for the life as Soul.

As Soul we can instantly change energy into a manifestation. That is why we desire as Souls to descend into lower dimensions. To become part of life, to experience and to learn slowly what to create or not to create in life.

All Souls can experience life on earth, as a human, as a bird, as an insect, etc all to create life on earth, to help God to create life for and by the Souls, to experience this specific life form and to create and to evolve in life. The awareness fits the vessel in life. That means the awareness of all vessels, learn by what is taught, by experiences and from beyond. So you do not have a human awareness in a bird or an ant. That would be personification.

Thus you were off by 1 with the Satanic Trips - but also stating that Dog Souls and Human Souls are different - that Souls are the Root of Personification. Not biology.

The situation is garbage.
One:Any residual sentiments of affection i had is long dead since my partner has been dead for 20 fucking years.

Two:After 20 years most of us would be too mature to consider engaging in acts of pedophilia (at the best base scenario it would be a 38y/o with a 20 y/0 that age gap could mean the dog could have been your daugther!).

Three: All the affection i had for my ling lost partner was pure and platonical. Its hard to twist a love a person has for his dog into a sexual love.

Four: One of the main reasons as to why would you consider fucking it at all would be hornyness and sex drive degrades a lot after your teen years.

I'm Not OP
I'm Ramp into Bacon Guy.
38 / 20 is not Pedophilia. Holy shit dude. You trolling? You wanna say syke? Gah. That's right into "Bad Faith"

Attached: 1175590726263.jpg (700x595, 47K)

yes

Found the pedo.

what does she look like?

Like a 20 years old girl. I know you necer saw one in your entire life because they run away from you but try to imaginate a more older version of a kid.

Not OP but I wish the game had sound. Otherwise it's very tasteful indeed.

Hello Bad Faith Man.

Attached: 120284367583.jpg (574x2532, 219K)

"more older"

Attached: John1.gif (680x546, 58K)

Attached: John2.gif (701x679, 49K)

I might as well post something that makes more sense than you do OP.

Attached: John3.gif (523x928, 40K)

OP is still a Faggot.

Attached: John4.gif (753x1159, 60K)

Shrek is Love
Shrek is Life

Attached: John5.gif (911x654, 77K)

There ya go OP. 6 part story.

Attached: John6.gif (524x1165, 62K)

Attached: 1177624459686.jpg (540x639, 57K)

Factually OP is a faggot

Attached: 1560375343307.gif (493x342, 299K)

Attached: 1196314340270.png (608x1040, 148K)

You're studying ethics. There is a world wrong with that and I'm not gonna sit here and teach you for free what your teachers are incapable of teaching you.

It's called common sense and sanity. It has been the point of many that a dog is a great thing that has both faithful and love.

Have at it.

Attached: Hank_Anderson_Detroit_Become_Human.jpg (1725x1440, 325K)

But would you bang the teenager dog or not?