Statistically speaking Trump is most likely more intelligent than Obama

Statistically speaking Trump is most likely more intelligent than Obama.

Attached: WopdLPr.jpg (843x843, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html
newsweek.com/steve-bannon-targeted-incels-manipulate-cambridge-analytica-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-1468399
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4766217.stm
jstor.org/stable/1129689?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But then reality hits you.

the reality that whites are smarter and so statistically Trump is most likely more intelligent

Statistically speaking, Harvard graduates with PhDs are smarter than Wharton graduates with business degrees

I mean, I'll take it as a possibility, it just doesnt show in how he speaks or writes, or thinks, maybe there's a certain smartness in sounding like a dumbass all the time

not when said Harvard graduates got affirmative action

Nope, the reality that trump is retarded, even below that of Obama. Most likely a few points above actual retardation.

Isn't that for getting into school, not for actually finishing it?

and yet he's a billionaire and president and you are a fucking loser

Equating smartness to money just pushed you closer to the retard edge, careful!

Thank god he got you white knighting for his ass he really needed you, godspeed boyscout

what did you achieve in your life?

yeah omg Harvard is such a prestigious University
such high standards
nope
being black is an automatic A

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 11.51.03 PM.png (1356x993, 1.44M)

trump won't love you no matter how hard you try to suck his dick faggot

Thank God Obama has you lusting after his black dick.

Stop arguing politics on B you colossal faggots.

Attached: v.png (1350x550, 129K)

Continued my loving family and advanced my technical field (slightly), providing a good base and example for my children

He's too busy living in your mind for free with his black dick

liar
I know for a fact Trump would hug me if I met him.

Attached: yptk7zwaw4y01.jpg (640x361, 42K)

his little tiny one?

I thought he was a germaphobe, hugging isn't usually their deal

The one that you keep obsessively dreaming about buddy

yet libcucks are the ones constantly making jokes and nude depictions of Trump implying his penis is small

Attached: 1VSsXZq.jpg (750x950, 130K)

Statistically speaking you are a kissless virgin basement dwelling NEET

Yet right now, it's all you

Daddy's money is difficult to lose, he did his best though.

COPE

Attached: rightwingmasterace.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

intelligence is a highly heritable trait
if you have better genes then why wasn't your father a billionaire
and previous billionaires have tried and failed to become president where Trump succeeded

The thing about 70% of people being X is that 1/3 are not X. Statistics are meaningless where individuals are concerned, only where broader trends are being examined.

The supposition is that all people would be rich if they could, but are incapable. Trump is capable (in fact, seeing as he's been bankrupt multiple times, he even made his current fortune himself). The reality is that you are a fool if you think the man isn't a cunning player in the corrupt industries of New York real estate politics, finance, and entertainment media. The man consistently outwits a vast coalition aligned against him and you refuse to do anything but underestimate him.

Harvard is 12 schools, each has their own standards. You never went to university so you don't know how they work. Anyone can get into Harvard. Not anyone can get into Harvard Medical, Harvard Law, Harvard Business etc...

That just makes the fact that he's an insufferable retard even more amazing doesn't it? Be goes against the grain and beats whatever echochamberesque statistics you're finding on imright.com

This explains why literally every Hollywood chad and Rock Star is liberal as fuck.

Attached: wantone.jpg (960x892, 87K)

That’s not how statistics work. You can’t draw conclusions about individuals from broad group trends. Doing so is as fallacious as claiming statistically 1 in 45 black men will become President because Obama was President.

>Hollywood Chad
like who?
Brad Pitt for instance is a sissy who raises other men's shitskin children.
Hulk Hogan is a far right racist.

It's because they were using logic and had values. Trump takes 100% of his moves from the Demagogue playbook.

Attached: rainbow.jpg (720x960, 302K)

That Trump is a better president. Yes, I'm noticing it in my bank account, especially.The intelligence thing is blah, who cares.

How can you respect any of said schools when one of them is destroying their brand? This is what Harvard considers journalism. Clearly they are politically and racially biased against white people.
harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html

Attached: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.png (960x970, 1.1M)

No he's not not by a long shot and that "study" has been discredited for years, asshat.

Attached: hamburders.jpg (700x644, 56K)

Intelligence is 50/50 genes, rest is nurtured. And my father is a millionaire, so suck on that, im not seeing a dime though, but that has other reasons

It certainly takes a 'special' kind of person to view generosity and compassion as weakness.

also hulk hogan? kek...

newsweek.com/steve-bannon-targeted-incels-manipulate-cambridge-analytica-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-1468399

Attached: blanchetiana orangeaid.jpg (846x1134, 208K)

Pretty sure the explanation is that Hollywood meticulously lynches anyone with wrongthink, and zealously gatekeeps people out of the industry if they aren't "good role models"

It's more like 90/10

Correlation != causation, retard.

Trumps not a recession president, but he is doing his best to be.

In your dreams perhaps, but then reality comes looking around that pesky corner again.

no it has not

so if we raise a chimp like a human it should be just as smart by your logic

Why speak in the first person, short bus?

big brain, with no need for an organ

Attached: 1531290464709.jpg (476x474, 65K)

Of course Trump is smarter, he somehow convinced everybody to vote for him... or he didn’t? Either way.. great manipulator - that usually requires intelligence.

Ah, because he doesnt suck up to economics professors?

so the explanation is yet ANOTHER conspiracy theory, kek...
So being a republican governor would be wrongthink right? Then how come he just had ANOTHER terminator movie, kek, you're so fucking stupid.

Anyone that puts asses in the seats gets to be part of Hollywood. It's a merit based industry just like every other industry in a capitalist society.

Attached: jones.jpg (890x501, 49K)

That only works if race is the only factor we have to make predictions. Ever heard of 'total probability'?

>facts are a theory

Attached: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg (534x469, 64K)

How do you figure the casting couch into that?

liberals think the fact that they don't like Trump or anyone for that matter is ultimate decider of whether or not he is intelligent

You're right, that particular study had this to say:
" The study found that "(a) putative genetic racial differences do not account for a major portion of the IQ performance difference between racial groups, and (b) black and interracial children reared in the culture of the tests and the schools perform as well as other adopted children in similar families."

Too bad that doesn't fit with your racist, shit for brains narrative.

That makes no sense, learn what first person is.

If he was capable of understanding our way of teaching and has an abnormality that would give the chimp a human brain. Then Yes, Faggot.

>herp derp some libtard "scientist" didn't like the findings of the study so they claim it's "debunked"
explain why whites do better than blacks in standardized tests regardless of income level

Attached: 2l0ahe.jpg (415x470, 39K)

Chimps have brains 1/3 the size of humans. They are GENETICALLY less intelligent regardless of nurture.

No because he has to deal with an economy that was already going well. He has an easy job (economy wise that is)

generosity and compassion can most certainly be a weakness

Attached: antifacuck4lyfe.png (479x567, 419K)

>black and interracial children reared in the culture of the tests and the schools perform as well as other adopted children in similar families

Except it didn't show that at all. Blacks performed worse across the board. Money makes *A* difference, but it's not a magic bullet

They are also a different species, so that makes your argument completely retarded.

species is arbitrary
some would say blacks are another species

And those people are dumb.

it's possible we can interbreed with Chimps but experimentation into the subject is considered highly unethical

Longest bull market in history is easy? He inherited something that was going well and kept it on track. Not himself but the people he put in place. Interesting theory though.

not an argument
of all people's on Earth blacks are the most genetically distant
if you place the divider of what is and isn't human between blacks and Eurasians then blacks are not human and every other race on Earth is

Attached: WorldGenetics-Chart-1.jpg (688x549, 111K)

species is not defined in nature
all species are cousins to one in other
the only difference is the relative degrees of genetic distance

one another*

Holy shit I'm considered an oldfag. No wonder I'm such a retard.

A species is defined by it ability to reproduce an offspring that can reproduce. So we can make black babies that can make black babies, ergo nota different species

Wrong.
"Fertile canid hybrids occur between coyotes, wolves, dingoes, jackals and domestic dogs."

Recently DNA analysis of a bear shot by a hunter in the North West Territories confirmed the existence of naturally-occurring and fertile grizzly–polar bear hybrids.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4766217.stm

where'd ya go, libcuck? you're awfully silent all of the sudden. hoping the thread would die?

Attached: libboi.jpg (316x533, 34K)

where'd the libcuck go?

bump

libcuck gave up?

who hurt you? how much of a loser do you have to be to try to come up with a fake chart in order to feel good about yourself? Let me guess, your gf left you for a black guy? If we can stop focusing on shit like this, America will be more pleasant.

>fake chart
jstor.org/stable/1129689?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
it's a real study
and the rest of your shit is bullshit ad hominem and strawman. blacks are biologically less intelligent hence why they have invented jack shit. did your gf leave you for a right winger?

Attached: libtardsissies.jpg (716x577, 58K)

yeah you sound hurt. I mean, I'm not the one trying to push FAKE charts on people. If you need shit like that to build your self-esteem just shows how much of a small man or woman you are. Why don't try something else? Maybe jump off a bridge. Your next comment will be something like "well i have proof" or "you mad cuz Ah'm right"

you keep claiming real charts are fake when I have proven they are real and the rest of your comments are just gibberish and ad hominem attacks

mobyvtutbcy8 y8vt87bt8f7ugy