Ok, I'm really stressed tf out over this shit. About a week and a half ago...

Ok, I'm really stressed tf out over this shit. About a week and a half ago, I attempted to overdose about a week and a half ago off of 4 different of my medications. Anyways all that ended up is i felt really fucked up off of it like an acid trip almost, but worse and just fucked up. But over this past week my liver has been hurting so bad that it has almost brought me to tears multiple times. Going to the doctors is a last resort option but I really do not know what the fuck to do (obviously as I'm asking Sup Forums about it) so any suggestions would be apperciated.
pic unrelated as shit

Attached: 1555216849069.jpg (1920x1080, 708K)

take tylenol then smoke some bud dude chill

Swallow all the pills you can find pussy not just 5

you're body'll heal, quit being a bitch. oww oww oww I sprained my wrist, oww oww oww I ingested a bunch of crap, oww oww oww mommy. Your body'll flush it out assbrain

brigitte?

Was all this about a week and a half ago?

Attached: niggaplz.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Attempted to overdose, now you want medical advice. You fucked up and failed, now decide, do you want to live or not? If not, let your liver fall apart as a side effect, it'll only be slow and excruciating.

Drink lots of water and avoid any colored liquids for a while.you might of damaged your liver or kidneys. Give them a break to heal a bit. Liver is self regenerating. But if this persists get help asap. Stay safe user. God bless.

been gassin up but doesn't seem to help
It was all I could find and it was for sure more than 40
How bout instead you suck the toxins out the tip of my dick
Yep
Lmao I'm a retard, actually made me laugh though.
It wasn't really a long thought out thing I just kinda did it. I mean I don't care muchhhh one way or the other but its just kinda shitty being in pain like this

Attached: PinkishCow.jpg (1920x1200, 971K)

Damn, you're nice bro. Appreciate the advice mane

Take care of yourself, user. Nothing in this world is worth killing yourself over. Drink lots of water and keep a close eye on everything, go to the doctor if you need to. Keep us posted and be safe. Dont do that stupid shit again.

Bri why do you want to die so bad? What is your favorite color?

You're experiencing liver failure, potentially.
Is your urine dark or red?
Check your gums, are they yellowing, what about the whites of your eyes?
Press your skin, do you feel dehydrated?
Does your hand have an unusual flap like tremor, or do you feel any tingling in your feet?

If you want the attention just call the damn hotline, you'll get all the attention, none of the liver damage

If not, then it's just damage to your liver, which should wash out with continued water drinking, take it easy on soda and don't take any meds for a little bit because it'll hurt more.
If you do have those symptoms, go to the hospital.

Yep been drinking hella water, the more it hurts the more I consider the doctor.
Just a fucked up brain, not necessarily sad or anything. Also probably pink dude.
my piss is pretty clear as I have felt dehydrated as shit and have pretty much been constantly drinking water. I would describe the corners of my eyes as almost like tinted with a yellow color. I have been overly sleepy and have felt very confused at times. Every once in a while I'll feel like I haven't slept in days and feel like I'm dreaming.
Why'd I want attention ? This is Sup Forums its anonymous.

either go to the dr or shut the fuck up. No one cares about your attention whoring.
Enjoy your liver transplant you dirty piece of shit.

>Enjoy your liver transplant you dirty piece of shit.
enjoy me digging ur nan out the grave just to fuck her eye socket

With a liver that fucked there’s no way you’re going to be able to even lift a shovel, let alone dig you dumb junky cunt. Enjoy the worst pain of your
life and the looks of disgust from everyone when they find out u fucked your own liver for attention.

Kek

What did you take? Psych meds? They put chemicals in them that block overdosing. It’s hcl. Same thing as stomach acid. You can take 30 benedryl and all you’ll do is wake up with a hand over. Good luck finding anything without hcl. It’s not your liver it’s your kidneys dumbass.

Hang over

I will. Also ur gay
2 out of the 4 diferent kinds were but I just looked it up and at least 1 of them didn't contain HCL fasho.

Molech owns your soul now as attempting suicide separated you from God. Molech will torture you until you sacrifice a child by burning it alive in a bronze statue.

Thats def ur body telling u that ur gay OP.

If you want the pain to go away, either go to a fucking doctor or finish the job.

you might have liver failure and die slowly.

I’m a doctor, can confirm that you have homo pains.

Hey DubDub, go to the hospital, tell them what you did, impulsively, get the physical and mental health you need. If your regular medication is inclining you to suicide, they need to adjust it.

We can only hope

user, MD are u only practicing so u can touch other weiners?