I just fought with my dad.. verbally. I'm 30 years old living with my parents and I called him a fucking retard...

I just fought with my dad.. verbally. I'm 30 years old living with my parents and I called him a fucking retard. He demanded I apologize for it. I feel bad about the situation though. I already smoked a bowl, how do I go on about forgetting the situation and making myself feel better?

Attached: metaphysical.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

don't smoke weed for 2 months

and get a job or if you have one get a better one

Attached: 72573703_3293041717404661_8189063389931110400_n.jpg (480x410, 26K)

Provide some context of the argument faggot or consider your thread dead...

You are 30 years old and living with your parents you fucking failure. Me and your dad are both fucking sick of your shit, and to top it off you're high as fuck. Fuck you.

why are you so mad
He always calls me to do menial shit for him. From everything from little updates on the computer to changing some screws because "I don't know how but you learned in school" or some retarded shit like that. It's been like that for the past 20 years, just using me for menial shit because he doesn't want to be bothered to learn anything new.

So I called him a fucking retard. He said I shouldn't say something like that to an elder so I should apologize. But he is a fucking retard.

why are you living with your parents at 30

and smoking weed, and calling your dad a retard

you're a fucking loser, user.

You only get one dad OP. Your dad may not be as bright as you or anyone else but he's your dad. What would you do if he croaked tomorrow? You no longer have a support behind you.

I'd say apologize pack another bowl and sleep.

Gotta agree with
If you can't figure out how to do menial shit at 30 and be glad you're in a house with your family, you should be homeless. Consider yourself greatful your dad has put up with your bullshit for so long. He obviously cares about you, treat him with some goddamn respect degenerate.

Meant

Go easy on your dad that shit happens in old age, they want to lean on you cause they love you.

Honestly this user. He’s the only dad you’ve got. Be thankful he’s even part of your life, swallow your pride, and apologize to your dad and tell him you love him.

where should i start with jojo's bizarre adventure

Attached: 1392079043549.gif (379x316, 78K)

Don't forget it remember it an use it as motivation. Remember how bad u felt and use it to motivate you to get a better job and leave the house to get your own place. Ngl idk what to do user this is my best guess on what to do

You are lucky to have a family. Appreciate you have someone who loves you and want to rely on you. Feel bad about your mistakes and do better in the future. You still have plenty of opportunity in your life, if you can control yourself and capitalize.

They've taken care of your ass for 30 fucking years, and you can't even fucking do menial shit for them in their old age? You don't deserve parents you faggot, I had my grandparents, and they're gone. So I have no family I give a fuck about. Fuck you faggot i'm goddamn mad, if I was there op I'd cut you fucking sage for being a larger faggot than even faggots Aspire to

Attached: IMG_0661.jpg (544x382, 27K)

If I were your father, I’d have you arrested.

Then again both my kids have jobs families.

holy shit just fucking neck yourself you fucking 30 year old incel

Your dad sounds like a nice man who wants to spend time with his son, you disgusting piece of shit.

He can figure that shit out. He's letting you do it to build your confidence. Wow you're naive brah.

I agree. This ungrateful egotist has no clue what he has; unconditional suport with room and board. Get your shit together OP

Attached: 1567483101710.jpg (360x394, 135K)

I'm 51. I don't have much in common with my 75 yr old dad, in fact we've never gotten along nor really even liked each other. But I'd be thrilled silly if he wanted me to move into their house in exchange for doing menial shit.

If you hate it so much
Why dont you move out?

Agreed. He's from a different era than you that didn't grow up with with the internet.
That unconditional love business towards offspring thing too. You're being a short-tempered faggot, just apologize and move on.

its hard to tell if these are troll posts or not. like you know there's a solid chance this is a troll, but people like this do really exist.

Call your dad a retard after all he does for you, especially letting you stay there at 30 years old, and you want to know how to make YOU feel better? Fucking looser

Your father should kick your lazy NEET ass out of the fucking house.

Op this happened to me. The best path is to go jerk off and cum on your dad while he sleeps.

Just say your sorry, you were just upset. No reason to hold onto anger when you can just let it go.

Attached: 1473269860766.jpg (300x300, 17K)