>start talking
>talk all the time
>invites me out to bar with friends
>we get drunk dance and make out
>we do this like 3 times
>i get feels for girl even though my wife is a good woman
>finally i tell qt3.14 I really like her
>we REALLY make out
>start feeling guilty and head home once shes distracted dancing with her friends
>its been a week anons all i think about is qt3.14 all day what should i do

Attached: 20191030_203931.jpg (660x673, 280K)

kys yourself

I’d start with the stopping this shit role playing

ATM Machine.

Develop some fuckin respect for your wife and kids

You have kid's it's no longer about you

Suicide is a good option.

You suck in bed or she's fucking someone else or both
>kys

Dude for real im garbage

Admit to cheating, apologize, and end the marriage for the sake of your kids. Tell the wife you want to stay good friends for the sake of the kids. Then go fuck whoever you want like a man is supposed to

You try, oh idk, talking to her?

How respectful of his wife to only have sex once a month, when he begs for it.

Im unironically considering this

Nice dubs

just fuck her already and continue on with life you dumb faggot

Been in the same boat. You don't really like her it's just something new. I'd stop messing with her, your self esteem should be higher knowing you can attract other women. Don't tell women you have feelings for them. You are an inexperienced faggot, stay that way.

Man its always screamin matches with that woman everyday

He’s right

Thank you dude someone gets it.

divorce man, you were too young to get married and it wasn't meant to last. keeping it together for the kids is terrible they would rather you divorce and be honest. The process will suck for a few months but I guarantee you'll feel way better once you're out and can do what you really want. It's best for everyone.

Don’t forget to give her half your shit, your house, your car, half your paycheck for the rest of your life, and a quarter more for each kid until they turn 18.

Ya i shouldnt have told her that damn im stupid

Ya man im also a filthy jew and the money aspect of divorce is really fucking with me

Next time you see her, tell her it was a mistake and you were drunk. It’ll drive her fucking crazy.

Haha ya post nut clarity might help

Kek

Troof

Attached: MarriageDivorceTrigger_2a.jpg (552x594, 48K)

Attached: MarriageDivorceTrigger_2b.jpg (850x888, 136K)

agree here, she's never going back to regular sex. but, wasn't that baby making sex fun, my wife fucked me hard when she wanted that seed.

i fuck hookers more often than her, got tired of begging for sex.

Bro that baby making sex IS the shit. How much you pay for a hooker

you wont appear attractive to the girks when your single... catch 22

The truth

Bro im good with the ladies i dont need fat tinder whales

Yo man this is a big fear for real

Then she tells the wife out of spite... hes fucked

Fuck her, get it over with and improve or ruin your life. You won’t know until you roll the dice.

Stop being a faggot that only thinks about himself. You're have kids now your not only cheating on your wife you're cheating on your kids.
If you get a divorce you are basically saying that your penis is more important than your kids. Stop worrying about your dick and start working on your marriage.

YAML Ain't a Markup Language

depends.

i got a massage girl that I fuck (kinda thick viet chick with massive tits) that I usually give $200.

i also got a 23yo black girl who is skinny with a round fat ass and fucks me like there's no tomorrow. i met her through Seeking Arrangements and that costs me $350.

I've probably fucked 40 different girls in the last 10 years and spent $25K. Better than a divorce that will cost me $1M between my retirement and equity in our house.

Talk to your wife. Tell her you haven't cheated on her but other women are looking attractive because you guys don't have intimacy anymore.
Give ur wife a shot before u leave.
In the mean time keep flirting with QT

Honestly i thought coming here for advice would be a bad idea but its been helpful thanks faggots. Im going to bed now.

try treating your wife the way you did the other girl, like she’s something to be earned and pursued

take her for a date or something, earn it instead of asking for a handout. I’m not saying you should HAVE to earn your wife putting out, just that putting in a little pursuit might help her come back towards you more

Best option.
Tell your wife, apologize about what you have done because you broke the word you gave when you married. Tell her about what you've been going through in your marriage and how that has caused you do to do what you did. You're both at fault, you more than her. Then based on your decision:
1) stay with her and work it out if she can look passed the cheating and wants to keep it going (this option lets you keep your family with the possibility of a broken marriage and the same problems over again)
2) end the marriage, and raise your children like civilized people (this option allows you to be free)

To be honest, if you're serious and not larping, I say you just tell your wife

the thing is, she already knows that she should be having sex with him, but she's made a conscious decision that she doesn't value the relationship.

my family therapist told my wife, "men are going to find sex somewhere, you need to be the one that is providing that sexual outlet."

my wife didn't take that advice to heart, so i fuck hookers.

Too late, he's gone. He missed the best advice by a minute. top kek

Dude... here is whats gonna happen... you arent gonna listen to us because now you want the forbidden fruit. Thats the trick though. once u taste it youll be awake to the mistake. ur self woeth will crash.. you will resent the new one for being a home wrecker and then you wonder since she cheated with u, why wont she with someone else? you will no longer know true comfort and peace. you may get ur wife back if ur honest but it will take years for her to get over the deceit. her famiky never will. the rest of ur life will be shame and guilt. sound like i know what im talking about? what you really need to find out is why u cant get over your sex addiction. with addiction you will never get enough. then u wont be able to teach your kids how to live well. they will repeat the cycle. society will continue to be fucked because of you. ready to take ownership and be a man?

Why tell her about it? Just talk about the problem. Don't stress her out

Post your wife's nudes faggot

If you fuck the ugly ones it doesn't count.

Attached: shit eating grin.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Or just turn the kids against her and fuck the new girl.

Quit being a fag. Neither of them are am happy in the marriage. Just because he has fun doesn’t mean he going to stop caring for his family.

Oh Lord. Humans are not naturally monogamus however you spell it

this is such naive advice. just the fact that you've made such a huge commitment to your wife (relationship, sexual, economic) means that she is highly valued. there's nothing, in my experience, that will change their behavior for the long term.

only women that seek to pleasure unselfishly will be satisfying long term mates.

Wait im here and i actually think this is good shit maybe ill try this for a while

Because his wife. They're married with kids. If your wife hooked up with some black dude, wouldn't you expect the truth? I'd be willing you're rather not know the truth to keep the idea of marriage going

this.. dont tell her. it will do her more harm.. u have to carry it or ur selfish

No one is obligated to stay in a relationship that makes them miserable, no matter what the reason. I'd say you owe your high school sweetheart enough to at least be honest, and try to talk things out. Communication is key in a relationship.

This. I’ve been divorced for over four years. I recently started wearing a wedding band again and girls throw themselves at me. It’s fucking weird.
At first I thought I seemed more harmless and approachable by wearing it. Now I think girls just like a challenge.

Attached: 3E68E843-567F-402B-8C9A-13AB15276835.png (359x509, 157K)

French women are the bomb.

Attached: Rebecca_lord_smoking.jpg (454x604, 42K)

The wife knows this. She doesn’t give a fuck. He already said that they only fuck when he throws a fit. That is not worth fighting for.

Don't tell wife anything faggot. Just move on and jerk off to the memories of the other chick.

>you've made such a huge commitment to your wife (relationship, sexual, economic) means that she is highly valued.

She made the same commitment to OP yet he is unsatisfied. Why is that? Not the user you responded to but if OP wants to bang his wife maybe he realize he needs to be desirable to his wife just as she is to him, and the wife is his first fuck. Do you really think he's pleasing his wife with an inexperienced cock? Hell nah.
Want sex?
Be worth fucking, meaning be sexy. Hit the gym, work on your fashion taste, do your own hobbies to show you still have passion and learn how to make a woman cum

Dude not everybody has your problems lol. You assume he is undesirable and immediately think it's mostly his fault.

WOMEN are far more likely to get comfortable in a relationship and quit trying

i dont know if its the challenge but it makes you look more valuable. single old guys look like failures.... sorry guys. but the ring shows you have a life and thats what women want. the see the life not the guy. there is no life in appearance for the single guy.. she geys with him and its 2 lonely people together. the want to be in the hustle and bustle. thats what you sing guys have to create... if ya cant create that its like looking at cold dark nights with a tv tray a hungry man and black and white tv... the morgue. create a world for her. dont drag her into ur dark world. if yoy have a dark world create one for yourself first.

As poorly written as that is, It's good advice. In your world there isn't much room for grammar is there?

>your problems
>projection

If a dude is going on Sup Forums for relationship advice, cheating on his wife, and could only get pity fucked by his wife in the first place, then yeah there's a lot wrong with him and probs his fault.
I'd honestly be surprised if OP made his wife cum on the regular when they did bang. They were both sexually inexperienced as a couple and she would need to learn what about sex she enjoyed and OP would need to learn how to do it. Doubt that happened

Pussy is pussy. Thinking only with ur dick is fun. Dont use rubbers. Only think about the present. Never think about outcome.

that is such bullshit. she doesn't care what clothes you wear, if you're 30lbs overweight, or whatever.

she proved she can fuck when she wants it (baby sex), now that's taken care of she doesn't care.

this idea around, "oh, if I change my behavior, she'll want to sex me more" is a dream. she needs to change her perspective and contribute to the relationship. and, part of the contribution is sexual.

selfish angle.
always loses.

selfish angle loser

Damn OP
You need to tell your wife that she needs to slut it up towards you cause it sounds like you need some slutness in your life.
Like command your woman.
Also, check'em

That's a pretty general claim. I don't think it's selfish to seek out sex if he's unsatisfied

Already started. Never admit to it and keep going. Don't forget to wash that smell off clothes and everything else and KEEP BEGGING YOU GOYIM don't let the wife know you got some sneaky cooch! It's far too late for guilt times. And youd be fucked for what little you've done so far. Might as well make it mmmm yummy good!

Selfish angle is the mindset of a 14 year old boy

Martial issues. I know ill go to Sup Forums for advice. They can help me. Sure all they do is post bbc, traps, sissy fags, cucks, cock pics all fucking day. But they can help save me.

Fuck op you are so stupid. Go with the wf to a counselor. You cant afford one you say. Well there is many who will work with you. Find one and fix this. That crush pussy will do the same as wf does just want be right now but in a year she will be. You will destroy your marriage for some slut who more than likely will drop your ass. Next child support is no joke. Its not worth it.

Dont be retarded OP. Join one of the fake religions where u can marry both

Ya man thats another option you know of any good ones

Cpu processor

Dear OP , and anons.
If you have a irl wife and/or irl grillfriend.
Don't fuck it up.
Bringing up the idea of cheating on Sup Forums will not go well for you despite Sup Forums being filled with degenerates.

I fuck married women for funsies. It’s great. Maybe she’s one of my concubines. Post a picture of her pussy and I’ll let you know.

When you wake up, look in the mirror and say: "OP is a faggot".
You either were never in love or don't know what love is.
You have kids. You have a wife. If you're so bent out of shape about this chick, take a picture of her face and stick it on a flesh light and fuck it.
I hate people like you. You made a choice live with it. Deal with it like a God damn adult and not a high school teen.
Either that or take a break from RPing with your waifu body pillow till it settles down.

crack me up. you're talking like an incel. "she rejected me, so i'll pursue her harder" has that ever worked for anyone?

You tho mad, calm down tyrone.

Fuck if i know. Google that shit. Or better yet, diy start ur own.

You’re wasting your time.

So you've won.

You fuck your wife once a month when begging. YOU ARE NOT GOOD WITH THE LADIES.

Silly virgin. You don't earn sex like one of your dating sins.
Either it happens or it doesn't. There no meter to fill, no thresh hold to pass. You can encourage the emotions that elicit sexual desires but that's just manipulation for sex. At that point it isn't even about your wife then; it's about fucking. So fuck someone hot and new.

girls like to be pursued... your feels cant handl the chase little bitch boy? reee she shut me down.... i should kill myself.

Bro im fucking your mom right now