We never went here

we never went here.

Attached: thejews.jpg (1986x1986, 342K)

You’re wrong op, plenty of niggers have planted their flag on your moms ass

We know you didn't Ivan

proof?

Attached: fallacy burden of proof.jpg (620x390, 65K)

You should build a rocket and go there yourself friend. Go prove there’s no mirrors or American flag.

that’s not proof

True

>Nobody's ever gone back

> They say we destroyed the technology

>Other countries don't teach that we landed on the moon

> We did it because "Muh Russia, were gonna win space race" Boomer logic

> First time they go up they send a dune buggy with the astronauts

i'm asking for proof of the claim op made
>we never went here.
try to keep up

Attached: protip.jpg (425x279, 19K)

the burden of proof is on you

Kek

>not knowing how the burden of proof works
wew lad

Why has it been 50 years since we have gone there?

Why should he prove there aren't. Prove there are mirrors and American flag. The only proof is what NASA tells you or photos NASA puts out depicting them.

The autoscript bots are arguing with themselves

Off topic. Quit talking about proof and derailing the thread you shills

asking for proof of OP's claim
>we never went here.
is NOT derailing, retard. it is the very foundation of the so-called argument. as soon as OP substantiates his claim, we can choose to accept it or dispute it.
learn2logic dipshit

Attached: 146921257218575-1.jpg (1200x500, 169K)

Right. But *WE* did.

Prove it

Look at my other post and address the points fag

still can’t prove it hey
That’s fine I’ll take the win

ITT: 7 year old downies try to figure out what the word proof means

>Look at my other post and address the points fag
that's not how logic works, you 3-year old
you made the claims,
>Nobody's ever gone back
proof of this claim?
>They say we destroyed the technology
proof of this claim?
proof of this claim?
> We did it because "Muh Russia, were gonna win space race" Boomer logic
proof of this claim?
> First time they go up they send a dune buggy with the astronauts
proof of this claim?
I mean, your attempt at logic is so incredibly sloppy, I am wondering if you're a pigeon

"We" absolutley did. Just not in the way you were made to believe.

Attached: 1566864096983.png (528x434, 15K)

I haven't made a claim, retard, so I have nothing to prove.
>That’s fine I’ll take the win
the oldest trick on Sup Forums: claim you win or claim someone is mad when no such proof exists.
try harder, you 3-year-old
at least some moon landing deniers use slightly better arguments than your lazy ass....
learn2logic

Attached: bender laughing at you.jpg (479x361, 55K)

>internet arguments I've won
see
you made that claim, retard. i'm still waiting for you to substantiate a single claim you made before this discussion even begins!

Attached: faggot.jpg (762x785, 193K)

Snowden says we did.

Liar.

Asshat.

Joe Rogan used to say we didn't untill he got offered the big bucks. Now he flip flops and talks shit on the very people who first made him popular

>Joe Rogan used to say we didn't untill he got offered the big bucks
proof?

Val Allen belt is too radioactive.
According to NASA the Geiger Counter in the explorer satellite was off the chart in the van Allen belt.
It's too radioactive.

Nobody is playing that 3 year old game with you. Why don't you quit being lazy and look into the claims being made so you aren't "that guy"

True. Every animal in the pre-missions to space came back dead lol

>look into the claims being made so you aren't "that guy"
because the burden of proof is on the one making the claims in this thread.
the responsibility for substantiating such claims is with the one making them. i'm open to your arguments if you state them and substantiate them.
so put up or shut the fuck up.

Attached: too stupid to know what this means.jpg (1920x1178, 378K)

>[citation to peer reviewed study needed]

No I'm just gonna keep posting good points for the curious and making you look like a child. Works better for me because you play silly word games and I keep adding information. People reading the thread aren't gonna be impressed by "proof guy" lmao

Also
>Nobody's ever gone back. Not for any reason?

>Buzz alderan gets mad when a journalist calls him a liar!

>NASA has used pictures of Iceland in their Mars photographs

fpbp

>No I'm just gonna keep posting good points for the curious and making you look like a child.
sure dude. doesn't change the fact you haven't substantiated your claims.

>Works better for me because you play silly word games and I keep adding information.
so you have substantiated your claims with evidence? that's what I wanted to see. where is your proof that you just claimed to have posted here?

>People reading the thread aren't gonna be impressed by "proof guy" lmao
not my concern what they think of me, my only concern is with learning things based on logic and empiricism.

so where's your proof?

Attached: burn.jpg (493x335, 43K)

Attached: 1569376307007.jpg (750x856, 97K)

>Also
>>Nobody's ever gone back. Not for any reason?
proof of this claim?
>>Buzz alderan gets mad when a journalist calls him a liar!
even if this claim is true, the only proves that someone gets mad. there is no mechanical connection between emotions and actions.
>>NASA has used pictures of Iceland in their Mars photographs
even if true, this does not negate the claims you make. if 99% of images I send you of my house are fake, but 1 is. then you cannot say I've never been inside my house based on my images. the most you can say is 99% of my images are false and you probably won't be able to figure out which one is real.
learn2logic

Attached: 4chan addict 1.jpg (800x1182, 178K)

>we never went here.
You didn't, that's for sure.

It's true, the moon landing was faked, and they hired Stanley Kubrick to direct it. It was really expensive though, because he demanded it be shot on location.

Your greentext us all completely wrong except one thing.

1) we've sent and other nations have sent lots of probes because probes are cheaper, lighter weight, and if something goes wrong don't kill anybody.

2) no one says that except conspiracy theorists who say we do. NASA is literally giving away a Saturn 1 rocket to anyone who can transport it. The blueprints for the Saturn V still exist, and all the technical data. I think you're referring to the old "why don't we just rebuild a Saturn v/Apollo?" Because they could only be used once, and use components nobody has made in decades. Nor do we even machine things the same way. It would probably be more expensive to re engineer the machines to make the obsolete components to make a Saturn v that you could only use once than to develop a new reusable rocket that's cheaper to launch.

3) uhhh yeah they do. American living in France here, every body here knows about Apollo and the names of the astronauts. It's been that way in all my travels through Western Europe.

4) finally you got one right. We spent a shit ton of money for bragging rights basically.

5) no you're wrong. First moon landing was only 2 hours on the surface, and on foot only. They didn't go more than 100 yards past the LEM. They didn't send tge lunar Rover until Apollo 15, 16, and 17.

I've heard multiple times that they destroyed the technology in interviews with nasa employees lol

False lots have come back alive, from fruit flies to rhesus monkeys.

laika never came home though :(

The thing is, the Van Allen Belt is just that, a belt. You know, like you can fly over it or under it. Also by going 25,000mph, even if you went straight through you wouldn't be in it very long. Do you ever notice how the orbital path of the ISS is wavy on a map? It's because it flies tilted so it spends as little time as possible in proximity to any radiation. This is also why the Apollo spacecraft followed the same flight pattern when leaving for the moon.

Add to that that Apollo astronauts who went to the moon have a higher incidence of heart disease than the general population, compared to astronauts who never did, who have a lower incidence of heart disease than the general population.

You think the Van Allen Belts proves it's impossible, but in reality you're just confirming the fact that humans really did go. "The van allen belts! Radiation! Health!' - it actually did affect them.

What do you call this thing then? let's have the names of the so called "NASA Employees" who say this. Janitors don't count. Also see link below.
www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-08-14-bk-26883-story.html

Attached: SaturnV-1.jpg (1024x682, 837K)

as a non american i can tell you that other countries learn alot about the americans landing on the moon, you dipshit

That is true, the Russians didn't plan for any way to bring her home. She was a stray and they thought they could handle the extreme cold better than a pet dog.

my arguments are you are a godless whore who fucks men when your imaginary kettle gets boring.

Instant discredit of everything you've said so far

Attached: e5c.jpg (750x500, 59K)

looks just like my rocket in ksp

Attached: Jeb.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Why do the Japanese see such stupid shit on there?

Attached: nigg.png (800x800, 1.22M)

I started the fire I don't follow the rules.

Attached: 1332666810763.jpg (300x375, 102K)

that is literally not how this works.

If YOU make a claim, YOU need to prove that claim.

We have proof that we were there, but you don't have any to disprove that.

Attached: Apollo_11_Lunar_Laser_Ranging_Experiment.jpg (1024x1034, 336K)

>when a butthurt faggot makes the wrong assumption
besides invalidating your arguments, you misattributed my theism. my guess is you're so butthurt you're about to try to pull the no true scotsman fallacy to rescue your shitty argument.

Attached: def fallacy no true scotsman.jpg (960x540, 66K)

you're backing a claim you had nothing to do with retard. If you worked for NASA and were on the moon at some point you might have an argument.

I've been there and seen it. It exists. It wasn't destroyed

the only thing more irritating than a person who comits logical fallacies all the time is someone who cares about them.

>the only thing more irritating than a person who comits logical fallacies all the time is someone who cares about them.
that's only because you're too retarded to put together two statements that have any logic to them and you get buttmad when average humans call you on your flaw.
>tl;dr: you get mad when you say 1 + 2 = 5 and the rest of us tell you why your statement is wrong

Attached: chris.gif (280x220, 487K)

You got like, none of those right.

1. China has a rover there at this moment, you can check up on that.

2. No, the technology is just completely obsolete and pointless now.

3. I don't know where you've heard that but you are completely fucking wrong.

4. America did it because John F. Kennedy's promise to have America as a frontier in progression.

5. No. They didn't

Attached: 1517724067002.jpg (640x518, 46K)

ITT: a sperg tries to sound human

Attached: 1571097300968.jpg (820x1024, 118K)

nice proof bud

youre replying to the wrong person

in this thread: a butthurt faggot still hasn't corroborated a single claim made when this thread was started and wants to distract you from this fact

Attached: fallacy red herring.jpg (604x450, 59K)

no one on Sup Forums has, at the very least.

What kind of ass backwards logic is this?

So if I don't work for NASA or never went to the moon, I'm not qualified to talk about how fucking dumb you are?

With that logic, you can't talk about the moon either, since you don't work at NASA

Attached: 1520868646328.png (500x308, 34K)

No it was the right person. I've seen that flight rated Saturn V rocket in real life in Houston.

Sounds like you've lost a few arguments in your time

No, YOU have never gone there.
But then again, (You) have never left mom's house, either.

You are correct. No one in this thread has gone to the moon.

Even if they did they'd likely not tell anyone or dismiss it somehow.

Easy enough, go to a public observatory and watch them measure the distance to the moon by shining a laser at the mirror.

There's nearly nothing of worth there.....and since no one lives there atm companies don't see the need to put another WalBucksDonalds up there.

i said nothing about dismantling it dude i was just pointing out i made the same ship in ksp lol

Attached: 1506569416164.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Lets say you drove out to the middle of a huge field in North Dakota. When you got there, you found some rocks and dust.

Why would you go back?

I can't believe you actually believe the moon is real. What a dumbass.

It's a space station.

It's what happens when everyone is "anonymous" the other guy said the technology was destroyed.

nice digits btw

>Nobody's ever gone back

After Apollo 11 there were 5 more Apollo missions that successfully landed on the moon: 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17. Each one was longer than the one before it too.

>They say we destroyed the technology

No one says this. This is a fucking stupid thing to say or think.

Yes they do and even the fucking Soviet Union acknowledged it when it would have been in their interests to pretend we didn't.

>We did it because "Muh Russia, were gonna win space race" Boomer logic

This was pretty much the reason for the space race on both sides of the cold war. It's why the race basically ended with Apollo 11. We won.

>First time they go up they send a dune buggy with the astronauts

No. Just no.

Thanks for your image, user. I needed a reminder.

No, don't say that! Rebels will want to destroy it!

It's where all the big wig Nazi's went. Everyone knows that.

It’s scientifically important

rekt