Pot ruined my brain guys, please don't smoke the devil's lettuce

Pot ruined my brain guys, please don't smoke the devil's lettuce

Attached: ndnngc7kffw11.jpg (1933x2046, 557K)

You just like playing the victim

same. everyone stop smoking so I can have more I mean so you can save your brain lol

What happened? Had a panic attack and you've spent the last few days on edge about everything? Anxiety?

I had a psychotic break and landed in a hospital for a few months. I can't ever get high again, or the voices come back. Even if I don't smoke... I ruined my life, mates.

How long did you smoke for?

10 years, since I was a teenager. I heard it fucks with your head, especially when you're still developing. Then I have friends who've smoked longer, or you see people like Cheech and Chong, Willie Nelson, (insert old iconic stoner here), who just live life and blaze all the live long day.

How old of a teen were you?
What do you mean you "heard" it fucks with your head? Didn't you have a break? And if so, what are the voices? You're safe, this is Sup Forums.

Do you still smoke it? I'm sure you'll be fine. Try getting more cannabinoids to smooth it out. I'm on 9 years now. I still love it. Thinking of getting a career in weed where its legal

I'm still gonna do it ! !

Attached: 666666.png (640x640, 607K)

I heard pot can affect your brain heavily, and especially when you're still at a young age. Ever since I was 13 I smoked, daily. Never took a break. Flash forward 10 years, and I slowly began hearing voices. The typical "tinfoil conspiracy" type stuff. Thought my house was going to get raided, I thought I would get evicted, I would get arrested. And no reason to think any of that.
It started off as just voices. I thought it was like a power (ghosts, aliens, another dimension?). Some sort of "chosen one" God complex. Then it became characters. Stories. Entire personalities blooming in my head.
The irony is: some were really kind. Then some were plain evil and nasty. Some would push me to keep trying, and to ignore the bad voices. Still, others pushed me to jump onto oncoming traffic, or just jump off that bridge there.
Once I went to the hospital, became sober and zombified by their own personal concoctions, I've realized how insane I really was- and unfortunately, still am, if I drop the meds now...

..dam i just bought 3 oz

How well do the meds work?
Have you used other substances too?
Smoking pot can trigger things like mental disorders in people who are susceptible to them but I figured it to be known as a quicker process.

The meds work, they just leave me in a half-dead/alive state. At first, they would knock me out clean. Now I'm just in a haze- but functional.
I've used many substances- psychedelics being my favorite. The doctors told me it couldn't have been that though. No amount of shrooms, LSD or others could've been triggered this late, and so out of the blue. They said it was just the pot.
I have no history of mental illness in my family, I asked everybody to make sure. I think I was just that one unlucky chink in the genetic chain. I dunno man. It sucks though. I can't blaze at all (I've tried a few times since, and those voices come immediately back). I can only stay drunk to numb my conscience, or whoever I think is overriding it- or stay on the meds and live blissfully unlike myself. It's a mind fuck, at its finest.

Diagnosis?

>takes several mind altering drugs
>blames pot
Kys

What do the voices say?
What do they call themselves?

It’s the fucking shrooms you idiot!

They said temporary psychosis. Showing symptoms of schizophrenia, but not full blown. They said if I had gone on a few months, it could've gone on to be much worse. I still don't feel normal, even with the meds. Tried weening myself off, but I slip back to that mindset.
Believe me, I was the first to claim it was the psychedelics. I took my fair share of them, and told them about every experience- the good trips, and the bad. They said those drugs played no part in it.

Sorry OP. U were born gay

I started smoking at 19 and I've quit now at 23 because I was starting to get too paranoid. I was afraid of looking in mirrors because I thought I'd see a monster. I was also terrified of things jumping out from behind trees. Like a strange dread whenever I was alone.

Pot isn't perfect guys

I haven't heard them in a while, because I've been a good little zombie. But it ranged from good to bad...
I would wake up and hear them slowly waking up "inside" me. It was like they were my mental roommates. I only remember 2 of their names. Mark and Kat. They were a couple, and kinder ones out of the entire crew...
I counted 8 voices at a single time, and that's when my real roommates caught me yelling, just a block from our place, to nobody in particular to "Get out of my head."
That whole day is still a blur. I was just shaking, talking to myself, telling them to leave me alone. Got checked in, kept imprisoned, got the meds, got the boot. Here I am, out and about crazy in the world again.

That's really fucked up man any chance you will get better?

it was gonna happen regardless of the weed bro. u have schizophrenia.... best thing you can do is stay on ur meds always and forever or be that guy walking down broadway yelling at nothing. for fucks sake stay on ur meds or ur a bitch.

What is it about the meds that zombifies you? Is it a brain fog, or does it sap your energy?

stay on ur meds or live outside with the bog brothers. you know, the tweeker junkies that we all hope will just die soon.

They said give it time. Like this guy here says too, just gotta stay on the meds. I've tried quitting it bit by bit, but once that feeling creeps in again, I spring for the pills. I can't risk it for now, so I'll continue this until I finally do feel fine without them.
At first it was like sleeping pills. I couldn't keep my eyes open, and my mind slowly tuned everything out, until I was forced to sleep. Now it's just sort of... like numbing my senses. I can act and speak normally, but I'm not myself. Just a tuned-down copy of myself.

I'm sorry to hear that man. Have you considered a mild stimulant for the drowsiness? I also think it's better to be a tuned down version of you than a deluded one. I'm sure you'll find a passion that you can pursue while still on these meds.

Its unrelated to your pot usage.
No reliable study exists to show this correlation, only small scale studies with observation study standards.

A stimulant could be a good idea
The reason you feel drowsy and numb is because the meds aren't made to actually treat your problem it's to make you dumbed down so you aren't a threat to society

Yeah don’t abuse it. Shouldn’t be fucking up your life or your brain. Get it together.

Loved a post

I mean, coffee helps, but that's always been a thing. Im sure something natural would be great, I'm just uncertain about getting prescribed more meds. Thanks for the support though, I'll definitely look into something to even me out.
I'm no expert on this stuff. I just know after a decade of smoking nonstop, there were no problems. Then things got worse, them horrible- I got admitted, was told to stop smoking- I stopped, and things slowly went away.

I'm currently on concerta and it's helped me, but it might be too strong for someone without add.

Maybe ask your doctor if there's something mild that could help you.

I've thought that too. I'm taking an antipsychotic, which definitely helps make me "normal"... But it doesn't help deal with the actual root of the issue. Problem is, I'm not sure what the root is- neither do the doctors.
Funny though- when I was in the hospital- I always thought to myself: I'm too weird and insane to be out there, and too normal and sane to be in here.
Even now, I feel like I'm teetering on the edge of sanity. By the way, the voices were always directed towards me- they were never a threat to anyone else. Though I'm glad I got help, before I did go way off that deep end.

You were an anxiety ridden pussy before weed, trust me.

>did something unimpeded for decades, just like billions, not millions, but billions of other consumers, and happened to become psychotic
It wasn't the pot, believe me. If it were, don't you think there would be far far far more psychotic people?

There aren't billions of people smoking weed everyday for 10 years

people at risk for psychosis should not be smoking marijuana as it exacerbates the risk of mental episodes. there's a few 2019 studies saying this.

We'll, I'm going to thank everyone who posted. It's turned into more of a case study for pseudo-psychologists and something of a pot protection program, so...
Definitely gonna look into something to help with the drowsiness though. Thanks again for dealing with my mess.

do your research

Smokes a completely harmless, safe mild plant and has a psychotic breakdown. Neck yourself you too weak to continue.

Dude u can hear Mark and Kat too? Are u serious?

Seriously, fuk this dude

I think you spelled " getting barebacked by fags on Grindr is bad for you".

yeah keep telling yourself that...

ITS TO LATE FOR YOU SATAN CABBAGE HAS GOT YOU IN ITS LEAFY GRASP