Happy Halloween all! Have a good one

Happy Halloween all! Have a good one

Attached: Halloween.jpg (1500x1000, 320K)

happy halloween

Happy Halloween

My favorite holiday and time of the year

That looks comfy as fuck. Just put some decorations here today. I should get them up earlier, great season and holiday time without the usual annoying commitments.

This is my wallpaper now.

Attached: halloween.png (2880x1800, 30K)

Same!

Love it

Attached: cat_halloween.jpg (1125x1103, 100K)

Ermahgerd :3

Attached: halloween.jpg (600x450, 112K)

Attached: halloween (1).jpg (2560x1920, 1.26M)

Attached: halloween (2).jpg (1280x1024, 193K)

Attached: halloween (4).jpg (1920x1080, 813K)

Attached: Halloween Night.jpg (1600x1200, 236K)

saved. i want moar halloween pics

Attached: abandoned (4).jpg (1000x680, 653K)

Me too I wish I had more

some creepyshit

Attached: wtf_comic.jpg (638x4674, 1.09M)

Anyone else have to turn off all the lights and hide until trick or treat is over? I am a single white man who lives alone and I know that if anyone gets a cigarette or a nip or a joint or a razor blade apple or thinks that their dear little thing has had her picture taken, the cops will blame me and come to van my ass. I fucking hate Halloween. It is truly the scariest night of the year.

>i'll spook your mcdoot for $2

Attached: laina (2).jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

Whoa that's sp00ky

Attached: spooks_mcdoot (1).jpg (336x347, 24K)

>if anyone gets a cigarette or a nip or a joint or a razor blade apple or thinks that their dear little thing has had her picture taken
None of those things have ever happened in the history of trick or treating. ever.

Doesn't matter. People get fucking hysterical. And I have no intention of spending 20 years in prison only to be told "Oh, sorry. We made a mistake." My best defense is to be able to prove that I never answered the door.

Attached: traci_maria_bri_arabella.jpg (1441x2023, 734K)

you must be fun at literally nothing ever

If any of that did happen, why would they automatically assume it was you?

Attached: traci_maria_jenna_emily_c_bri_arabella.jpg (2936x2420, 1.72M)

Like I said. White man. Live alone. No wife, no woman, no kids. Do you think I can go for a walk through a park where there are children? Or to the matinee of a Disney movie? I fit the profile of a molester, even though I have never done any such thing in my life. What if I had a picture of some kid on my phone? I don't, but it would be instant death penalty.

Wishing y'all a spoopy all Hallows eve!

Attached: halloween_doge.jpg (1280x1707, 747K)

Not every single white man with no children is a molester. They won't just immediately jail you without evidence.

>What if I had a picture of some kid on my phone?
If you were a pedophile, then you would. But you're not (maybe?) so no worries.

Attached: pumpkins.jpg (480x638, 126K)

The best time of year to find women that try too hard to fit into sexy haloween and make poor life choices.

I shall spend this halloween trying to see how many chics i can bang on a single evening.

Its not an impressive total but my record is 5 for one night. Happy halloween /bros

Attached: pumpmelons.jpg (500x666, 87K)

You don't know how these suburban women are. A few months ago, I more or less adopted a stray cat. I went around the neighborhood with leaflets that had a picture of the cat to see if she was lost or belonged to anyone. The women with children acted like I had their children in my basement. They hate single white men and want to see them all locked up. Take this as you will. But I say avoid them and their filthy spawn at all costs.

Attached: 0909.jpg (467x700, 77K)

Attached: rick_morty.jpg (653x907, 127K)

Ok yeah I can see that. Women be crazy. Thank god I am gay

I think they think I am gay and want to diddle their sons. So don't think you are off the hook.

Yeah I get that vibe from women sometimes.

>be Australian
>halloween isn't really a thing here but is starting to catch on since the major supermarkets push it really hard every year and kids are starting to grow up with the idea
>only little kids celebrate halloween
>no tweenage girls in borderline inappropriate costumes to visually undress while handing out candy to

why does life have to be so unfair? I wish I were american

Don't. While it is fun to look at other people's pics of tween girls grinding their cunts at you for candy, it is extremely discomforting when it actually happens.

How do you mean? is there a story behind your reply?

please help me celebrate this big day for my wife and i:

Attached: raining (1).jpg (1600x1200, 353K)

I've had young girls attach themselves to me. Rub themselves on my leg, as it were. Trying to get a certain level of physical response. And achieving it. Quite unpleasant, I assure you.

As long as there aren't adults chaperoning them to cause a scene about it, that doesn't sound like the worst thing in the world to me.

Oh, no. It is quite horrible. They grind their hairless puffy crotches on not only my legs, but on my consciences. And they win me over with their charms. So smooth, so warm, so wet and wanted. The smell alone would make you mad.

>The smell alone would make you mad
I can believe that. I don't know how you'd resist inviting them in and doing... things.