Is there any way to make a pistol that will fit .950 jdj (far-right) without blowing my hand off?

is there any way to make a pistol that will fit .950 jdj (far-right) without blowing my hand off?

Attached: 0b36f6e5cab2c4fd966eec4d2433fbee.jpg (517x640, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57MKxz4pJKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigga u need a cannon for that

I hope so. Ask /k/ maybe?

i was gonna go there after this. at best it'll be them calling me a fed

In general, I am NO expert on physics or mechanics. So I would have NO idea how that'd work, but if I had an idea I'd probably do something like the mechanics of this; youtube.com/watch?v=57MKxz4pJKE

(by that I mean the air pressure) But without it literally blowing off your hand, you'd probably need some tripods or some shit, I really don't know.

No. No there isnt.
It is not possible.
Want me to do the math for you?

yes mr. smarty-pants, please tell me why this isn't possible.

The 950 JDJ fires with a whopping 38685 foot pounds of force.
The 9mm fires, for comparison, at between 355 foot pounds, and 434 foot pounds.
Because of the force requirements, the material needs a sheer force minimum of atleast that of the cartidge, this is roughly 1 inch of steel, all the way around, give or take a couple of millimeters.
Your pistol also would need to account for the explosion shock, as the charge has enough powder to concuss you.
Its muzzle energy is comparable to a 1 ton car going at 20 miles per hour.
No it's not fucking possible you moron. You would break your wrist, concuss your nerves and give yourself nerve damage, or lose your hand as the barrel will explode due to overpressure.

Oops I replied to the wrong one, I replied to myself lmao

it's all good, brain bro

>20mm pistol
Why?

So it’s possible then?

Furtgermore, the RIFLE version has a weight requirement, because it's too unruly to shoot if it's under 150 pounds, so the gun is weighted, and you can't even shoot it off of a table then, no you won't ever make a functional pistol.

why not? idk about you fren, but I'd like a watermelon-sized hole when I have to pull that beast out.

t. fed

that or say i'm glowing. i have a healthy, legitimate question damn it!

There are some situations where the "why not" doctrine just shouldn't be applied

i don't care, i only want answers before i go and boombang my hands

go to /k/

read

It would probably have to be a complely custom piece. This isn't Destiny 2 where ungodly pistols can exist. Also incredibly unlikely you wouldn't break your wrist at best, smash yourself in the face/chest from the kick, deafen your hearing, or it just fly out of your hand.

so, does this mean yes?

You could machine one to fire it. I'd make sure to put in some heavy duty shock absorbers. Alternatively you could use a shock/support system but it'd look gay as fuck

You'd need a pistol brace but I think it could be doable. You're going to end up with a mild concussion from firing it though

Just do it and find out