DO YOU TAKE THE PLEDGE?

DO YOU TAKE THE PLEDGE?

Attached: NO_NUT_NOV.png (1168x2212, 673K)

no, i have a dick hungry gf and am not a faggot. hope the 2 hours you spent making this in ms paint was worth it

No. In fact I'm beating off at midnight. And will continue to have sex and beat off all month long. Fuck off faggot. Every human masturbates, so do you. Stop lying.

t. LARPing cumbrains

No nut november means that as long as I don't nut I'm doing fine. So I can still beat my meat as long as I don't nut

What would be the point

put yourself in chastity or it isnt real

I'm just saying it's possible and it's not breaking any rules

>when you don't have a gf that plays with your dick everyday and you cope by not touching your dick anymore because it makes you feel like you have achieved at least something in life

>Not edging for an entire month and on December 1st blowing the fattest nut the Galaxy has ever seen.
Theoretically this would lead to higher levels of enlightenment than just not nutting. The sheer self control needed to be on the very edge of cumming for an entire month and for it to never come. Truly Buddha himself couldn't accomplish such a feat. Fuck no nut November let's just edge all month and achieve enlightenment together.

It's pointless unless someone else has the key

I believe this is only saying you won't jack off during November.

False. If you nut you're out. It's not no jerk November, it's no nut November. Bust a nut and you're out. Doesn't matter how it happens.

I don't know what you guys do with your dick but when I work the shaft i can only do 100%. After 15 minutes the part of my foreskin that rubs over a large vein starts to hurt and a bit later it starts to bleed. I'm not a masochist so i have to finish before reaching that point. Also I have to use my time effectively, how the hell should I jerk of thrice a day if it takes me 30-60 minutes? Even if you're a neet you still probably have some vidya to play...

fuck it
I TAKE THE PLEDGE

Fuck it, I'll do it.

>Being this obsessed over something so trivial
Get over your mommy issues losers

no nut november is a psy-op by (((them))) to damage alpha white man's seed. only by regularly purging weak seed from your balls are you able to function optimally. keeping old nut locked away is what causes depression and adhd.

PLEDGED

>keeping old nut locked away is what causes depression and adhd.
I call bullshit, I have ADHD and jerk it three times a day.

yeah but you didn't jerk off before. nutting prevents adhd, it doesn't cure it.

I TAKE THE PLEDEG

I take the pledge.

Attached: 1571102476187.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Gentlefags your problem isn't masturbation. Your parents just raised a pussy. Be better.