Why don't you own a gun for self defense?

Why don't you own a gun for self defense?

Attached: IMG_1566.jpg (650x408, 50K)

Only cowards like guns. What kind of a paranoid dipshit do you have to be when it comes down to it? Sign up for jail sure buddy you own your gun.

Your insecure argument I already solved training the bitchass sports of boxing and BJJ. Bare hands right here.

I would rather get mugged than go to life in prison for not straight up murder charges

Samefag.

I live in a state with great castle laws. Don't tread on my property.

You don't go to jail for simply owning a gun or even defending yourself with it in America. Foreign faggots, this is why we are number one and the rest of you fags are garbage.

Buddy I said it was OK for you to own it.

I feel like i'm too scared to pull the trigger and I'm worried of it getting stolen or used against me

Because I'm a convicted felon

>only cowards own guns
I just love walking down the wrong alley and getting gang raped by tweakers becasue I don't have a gun

So you don't understand what it means to stay in the rich neighborhood with good people and not go looking for drugs

Too expensive(poorf*g here), cops here check for/sometimes TAKE guns(or any weapons) if they are called to your house for a disturbance(even just arguing, which my family does a shit ton of), and with my luck i'd be in one of those states where if someone steals your gun and uses it in a crime you're held liable or some such BS.

>t. I still live with mommy

Depends on the state. Some states require you to try and get away and only use a gun if you have no other option....and even then they might still file charges(the crook or the govt).

Is that why you got gangbanged? Because you went looking for it or because you had daddy issues after your poor ass came crying to the nicest white flight you could find

I'm curious if anyone has ever been convicted on this though, let alone charged. I live in NJ with bullshit laws like this. I find it hard to believe any jury would side with the criminal breaking into another's man house, just because he didn't "retreat".

I'm not saying you deserve it but you ruin nice neighborhoods.

Yup, you're definitely an autist who lives with mommy and daddy. I can't even make out this retarded rant you just went on.

When seconds matter

cops are just minutes away

about 12 minutes, just enough time to find you dead body and the perp(s) long gone

No bitch that's just Chris or Richard the maladjusted disabled American. You don't get to make shit up and shove it down other people's throats

Stupid shit up at that.

Rammstein! Represent the neo nazi AB jesse pinkman is gonna rap like eminem this time because he's so hardcore.

People like you come crying like a little bitch to my country.

Talking shit about a family that's a new low.

also remember gun say 3 million lives a year

and you more likely to be killed by
a driver texting
a hammer
getting struck by lighting twice

then in a mass shooting

most gun crime is gang related Democrat controlled inner cities with the strongest gun control laws in the country

82% of people in prison are registered Democrat

I think some have gotten light jail time or slaps on the wrist(fines/warnings) for the most part when force was found to not be justified(by the court)....still, it does make one not want to do such if they cna end up behind bars as well.

Heck, in many places the thug might sue for the injury if left alive, which is why many people go for the kill when defending themselves, I think.

do you have any idea how many idiots there are in the world

can confirm
the average person has no hope of legally owning a gun in NYC, yet there are gangbangers with guns all over the fucking place
clown city with clown mayors and the police are just faggy boy scouts

You only have yourself to blame. I knew this loser

nj fag here. you have no duty to retreat if your are in your home. nj is a castle doctrine state.

Watch terminator stupid piece of shit.

I think the moral of the story and lesson here is I'm the guy that didn't fuck you

Attached: 6.jpg (180x135, 11K)

That's way they make those ridiculous laws in the first place. It's to discourage people from even trying to buy a gun.

Yes I am aware there are plenty of bleeding heart retards who think you should bend the fuck over and take it up the ass when someone breaks into your house.

Look it up dude. In NJ you have zero rights to self defense in this state. Whether in public or your own home it makes no difference. You have to retreat and call the cops before you can shoot someone, and even then you'll probably still get charged.

True.....the right we have says "shall not be infringed" yet they do it every day with these laws.

As for bleeding hearts....some of the INSANE family of criminals say 'boohoohoo, they shouldn't have shot poor treboon...he didndu nuffin wrong".

Shit jersey sounds great. Up here in my rapidly devolving hellhole of a frozen country you can't defend yourself at all or guess who is the one that ends up charged.

American constitution say a right to a well regulated militia, and that was made when the whole american army was basically just a bunch of dumb fuck hicks with muskets i.e. a militia, now that america has a formal standing army i.e. the “militia” stated in the constitution I don’t think that the right really extends to me, and i’d rather not waste my time on buying a gun to only have to sell it back to the gov eventually.

Why should anyone anywhere not be legally allowed to defend themselves?
What a fucking rule-of-cuck law
What kind of country are they building with that

At least it isn't one of those cucked states where they make you lock your gun in a GUN SAFE, and also keep it UNLOADED. At that point you might as well not even own one. tbh.

The people are the militia, user.

Also the army won't defend you if the gov't goes 1984/451.

Canada I'm guessing? And jersey is a literal hell hole. It's a police/welfare state being overrun by illegals and retarded niggers and foreigners, combined with the worst combination of overbearing and incompetent government. With the most retarded laws and "traditions" anywhere in the country. They just opened a new mall a few miles where I live and you have to pay for fucking paying. Only in Jersey is this dumb shit allowed where you have to pay money to park at a mall or a fucking beach. And there are plenty of fags living here who think that shit is normal.

>At that point you might as well not even own one. tbh.
That's literally the whole point

Decent bait

>The people are the militia, user.

#notmymilitia

?

Retard on medication. Dont mind him.

Cause I fail every test I take.

I know...they make it so that you still have the right to bear arms, but doing so is too much of a hassle for all but the most dedicated of people with perfect records/money to do so.

Until you need them to protect you when the cops won't come into your neighborhood or take forever to get to where you are....then those rednecks seem awful good to have around, am I right?

Only thing good about the rednecks is that they capitalize on immigrant labor for farms, the cops in my neighbourhood will never do wrong or fail, why the fuck would I need some hicks to invade my place of residence?

You know what I mean, user......let's say you are far far away from the closest officer and need help, and the only one around to save you is a redneck/other guy/gal with a gun.....then you'd be singing a different tune I bet.

why tf would we
I'd just shoot up schools, aka not the best idea

Is it like a comedy? When burgers in clown world ask you about the dog fucking and your sheer arrogance?

No, when would that ever happen?
I could easily just yell out or whatever even if I can’t be “saved” like you claim, I can atleast rest easy knowing that whoever was trying to fuck my shit up will likely get what’s coming to them soon enough through police forensics.

Because every statistic says that you and everyone you are close to are at a higher risk of dying from a gun if you have one.

Castle doctrine doesn't allow you to shoot a trespasser you retard rofl these are the kind of faggots who end up going to jail for manslaughter

My government would probably imprison me for life, also I'm poor.

Probably but I would be looking for help from anyone with anything that could possibly be used for defense or attack tho. Wouldn't really matter if it was a gun or not. Honestly a car would be more helpful in every way.

Australia

You never know what the future holds....chaos theory/etc.

Also police forensics doesn't solve every case....there are many cases that go unsolved each year due to low manpower and not enough evidence.

Mfw I live in the state with the strictest gun laws and least amount of gun deaths

Attached: PsBattle_Backside_of_a_Corgi.jpg (1080x1349, 111K)

Good idea...you could run the attacker ov....oh, nvm, I was thinking of something else than what you were I see.

*Citation needed*

north korea?

I don't understand your shitty boomer jokes but I will laugh to placate you.

Ha.

Google.com

Yeah, ok. My apartment walls are paper fucking thin, if someone was trying to fuck my shit up and I started yelling, I garuntee they would end up in jail, I don’t even care what happens to me, if worst comes to worst, I’d die happy knowing that atleast they can rot in a cell after the life leaves my body.

Enjoy your cancer bill.

Is North Korea a state? I thought it was a peoples republic

im a not a paranoid little bitch that plans for the unlikely possibility where i need a gun and i dont want a fucking firearm anywhere near me

When defending against yourself, using a gun is like fighting fire with gasoline.

How does everyone here feel knowing that your chances of dying from literally anything besides a home intruder are infinitely higher? I would much rather have universal healthcare for when I get old and have more health problems, but then again I'm not a retard

yes, state is an informal general term

Right so I am typing this from North Korea then ni hao.

Gronk big. Gronk tuff. Gronk like Big Bertha. Big Bertha like little man. Grok want to POUND little man. Little man have pew-pew that kill Gronk if Gronk try to pound little man. How Gronk survive?

Attached: download-1.jpg (189x267, 14K)

What if you're not in your apartment, dumbass. And GL keeping them in jail with how our courts are run(keep a bit then release so they cause more mayhem).

Then don't keep a first aid kit because you might never need one, and don't keep a fire alarm or extinguisher either.

The laws for them in my country are stringent and a hassle. But nonetheless every sane mind should own an AR-15 in their home. The coming 3D printing revolution will theoretically give anyone the means to produce. Gun ownership will explode globally in a similar ballpark to information and the internet in the 90s.

Attached: SayoriDelet.gif (640x617, 334K)