Tell you what user, you roll a dubs you leave Sup Forums tomorra'. Anything else, it's another dime

Tell you what user, you roll a dubs you leave Sup Forums tomorra'. Anything else, it's another dime.

snake eyes

Can someone explain the joke?

I could never imagine actually leaving this place.

hmm? bye

Glad to see Sam is back making daily threads again.

this shot is pure kino

Snake eyes

rolling

Finally pls

I don't know what you're talking about, I've never even been outta reddit before

Snake eyes

i have never wanted dubs more in my fucking life

i's be free!

snake eyes

I could never leave this place.

"Uh... David Duke" *looks at camera*
>the Sup Forumstard begins to chuckle
"All women are whores. They only care about money"
>the Sup Forumstard laughs out loud, spewing tendie crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the Sup Forumstard can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
*White character gets cucked by the BBC*
>The Sup Forumstard starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"moonman"
>the Sup Forumstard's heart explodes and he dies

clever, but once you start applying it to everything it loses its humor

For you, big guy.

gimme dubs NOW

Roll 7

Hell yea

hmmmm bye

Can't win if you don't play

implying you're not that Sup Forumstard

Snake eyes

I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE

Not me, not never. Ain't happening. Nope.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

snake eyes

roll

snake eyes

Any minute now, one of the SRS cultists who patrols this website will post this thread in a private facebook group-chat and the rest of their guerrilla unit will arrive to start spamming "HAHAHAHA BAWWWW MY HEALTH INSURANCE".

CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T PLAY

Can't win if you don't play.

The black and white gambler sketches make World Peace kino. The rest is filler.

Procrastination is about as suicidal as gambling or drug addiciton.

If you procrastinate it means ultimately you hate yourself, and not in a post-ironic meme sense, but for real, and just burning through time until you can go to bed forever.

But when you do, the regret will catch up to you anyway.

if dubs livin chins foreva

This user gets it.

Though they're also shit-posting on the w0rst of the ch0ns, so...

snake eyes

>they didn't see the hyde wars vid explaining the call and the cancellation
hmmm? bye

Sam "Hide his threads"

Do you have a one post version of what really happened?

>Can someone explain the joke?
There is no joke. The message of the sketch is to take action while you can, instead of being complacent about how "right" you are when confronted with adversary.

The way to explain this to an 18 year old: you think you missed out because you spent the last four years doing shit, and you could make it all work if you could go back to 14. When you are 22 you'll think the same thing about 18. When you're 26 you'll think the same thing about 22. Understand?

Today is tomorrow. The end is nigh.

Fuck, I watch this sketch almost every day and want to cry when maus start singing

roland

how about im doing none of them?

>tfw you realize the reality that your life has been wasted

It's about the Jewish occupation of the West running whites down into the ground. Our protagonist is a white man, imprisoned by Jews for crimes he did not himself commit, however he just goes on, believing nothing is wrong, he'll be fine. He can still go about life within the Jewish prison around him built on untruths. As he's thrown in he sits and says simply, "Ain't happenin', nope" as the bar clank shut on his freedom. The Hebrew powers gamble with him, offering him hope of a free future outside his cage, and he maintains his nonchalant nature in their rigged game of probability, thinking the loss is no loss as he's not suffering anything being in their trap. Inside he is accosted by real criminals, and you'll notice these criminals are multi-ethnic, a visual representation of Jew imposed multiculturalism killing him that he is just meant to accept and go on with against the struggles of life shown by the weightlifting, making himself stronger, but never strong enough through his self-improvement to get outside the confines set around him. It's okay nothing is wrong, being assaulted. By the end of his time he's shaved his head, a subtle signal to the audience that by the end of his time he's come to realize the racial reality of the prison his existence was made to be, and that he thought he could simply ignore, shaving his head to embrace radical white ethno-nationalism. One might be tempted to believe the black and white tones of the sketch are simple racial signifiers, however the semiotics involved are more complex. The use of the black and white paints the main character, and everyone involved, as both. They are dualities upon the screen, each of their contrasts necessary to define the other, both existing within the same image of imprisonment. The black and white go hand in hand in the Jewish prison world, inseparable. For either to escape the other would be like trying to escape their own shadow. And now you see the duality of the Jew.

>you're here forever

Get me outta here

It's an ode to channer's life.

The biggest giveaway was the fact that rolling doubles trapped him there for extra years and years. Once you hit you can't quit.

let me out

grats user

Snake eyes

rollin with the homies

Two hundred years

THE HIGHWAY!!!

snake eyes

im afraid to google the original song to listen to it

hey moon its just you and me tonight

Sup sam

Welcome to forever, prisoner. This place is like Florida, you never escape.

*foot in mouth the post*

MOFO

10 years
40 years
200 years
how about im doin none of em

May i fix this by going for more things and the feelings of these interactions make me forget to hate myself?
Really good explanation by the way, really made me understand this scene fully.

You just pick up projects and fail at them and then realise forcing yourself to do shit is not any better than doing nothing

Our ancestors didnt sit around looking for projects. They ate, fucked, slept.

Cucksumerism has people thinking if they arent perpetually doing something theyre not human. Doing something always requires spending money, and if not, you can sell whatever you did. Better contribute to the economy goy, don't just eat sleep and fuck like you evolved to do.

Try this

>But muh Ishmael
>But muh Kaczynski
Check 'em! Leave forever, faggot, nobody wants your anarcho-primitivist bullshit here. Long live the degenerate cancer that is the present!

snakes eyes
fuck yeah

But with consumerism i can fill the gap like other people do?
So it works ?
Why should I care about the economy? It's inevitable for me to not participate in this system, where firms like Moodys and S & P exist. I just gotta live with it.

FREE ME FROM THIS PRISON

eat shit cucksumer. you cant force your lifestyle of servitude on everyone. youre no more complete than the procrastinator.

peace nigga

this picture is pretty amazing

UNABOMBER was right

well the real black pill is nothing fills the gap. if buying shit filled the gap they wouldnt need to keep buying shit.

i think spirituality comes closest, some (rare) numbers of spiritual people attain contentment after getting really detached from the world

>feelings only last as long as the fun for the object you bought
>they keep on buying new things to stay "happy"
Here is my arguement if you didn't understand it at first.

Like Noah, I am whole in my time, nigga! I can feel the heat from YHVH's healing smile on my pimply back, foliated with Domino's fat.

My grand cellulitic mass will be my faithful buoy when the flood comes.

Well apply that argument to heroin, MDMA, cocaine, alcohol, tobacco. Just a temporary dopamine buzz and it never satisfies them completely.

here, you may like this

I'm 24 and the last six years were a fucking void. Finally making changes now but God damn it

He rolls a five and a one.
He says snake eyes but they correct him.

I got high from like 18-25 and then got my shit together

turns out its only kinda worth it, the end game is having kids and having dinner parties with normies and shit or becoming some weird burnout who doesnt grow up/going travelling which is the same thing

ME? I'm doing NO TIME

People describe the feeling of drug intake, like this
>i started small, it was enough for me i got my kick and it was fun!
>i started to do some more, whenever i felt down i would need to give myself this kick
>i just need more and more to regain the feeling of the first time
And at that point theyre a mess, the only refuge from reality they had is gone.
If youve ever been in a nostalgia fag thread you know what im saying.

my (ex) friends are heavy into drugs. at first you feel sad then you feel disgust. nobody forces them to do those things, its just poor decision making then woe is me. fuck them

Even if you hate Sam how can you deny these 2 sketches are kino

Let's do this

I used to fuckin' worship hyde but after that fuckin' gavin mcinnes fiasco... fuckin' no longer

I thought sam was alt-right for life... turns out his just another fuckin' pussy...

I used to believe he was the father of the alt-right... well fuck him...

get fucked hyde, you are no longer one of us

alt-right is strenght
alt-right is honor

blood and honor to all my alt-right bro's here

World Peace was pretty shit but I did unironically love this sketch.

You have to go back
to your containment board

i think he is being post-ironic

hell yeah.

where's my barcardi?

I just want to make enough money to live in a small place with little upkeep but I know that's probably a pipe dream

Sure thing, buddy.
I don't watch movies anyways.

Please release me

Most of MDE sketches weren't funny or filled with jokes that reddit would find amusing. Very often "the joke" is characters' lives or stories, MDE makes surreal and exaggerated sketches of our miserable existence in the modern cucked liberal capitalistic America.

At least that's my understanding.

Okay, but what does this have to do with the alt-right?