This is your next President

This is your next President.

Attached: yang_gang.png (370x370, 71K)

NI HAO MAI SOUF PARK EREMENTARYYYYYY

Who is he?

Literally who

Chinese business man? Great, just what we want. Our major nation-state enemy having a man on the inside.

Did you ride the short bus on your way to school?

Attached: 2kpfuq.jpg (1000x500, 100K)

Absolute fucking tard here

i get that politics nerds can get a little nutty with it as elections get close and i get that there are always meme candidates, but this guy is totally baffling to me. nothing appealing or interesting about the guy in the slightest.

at least the libertarians put forward some nutjobs, this guy doesn't have anything

I'll sooner believe that Yang or Bernie will get the nomination before Yang, and neither of them are getting the nomination. call me a doomer if you like.

>I'll sooner believe that Yang or Bernie will get the nomination before Yang

Attached: 12938002981.jpg (271x186, 7K)

fucking wat

UBI a lá Andrew Yang wont work. Inflation will rise and VAT will not cover the expenses of handing 270 million US citizens 1000$ a month. When automation hits in, it comes slowly so we adjust our working hours and lets say we work 20-30 hours a week for same salary. Who is with me? Vote me!

- Bernie Sanders

Fucking idiot. Trump is going to win this next election and continue his good work

Meant Tulsi or Bernie.

CHING CHONG DING DONG LING LING FONG DONG FREE HOMG KONG LONG DONG

not just that, but Yang also wants to cut other social spending. he's just some fucking Redditor with a lot of money to spout his dumbshit ideas to other Redditors

Ive heard from various discord groups who pretend to be pro Yang rally support just to take home free fortune cookies and chinese takeaway food from Andrew Yangs rallies in different cities. Also a meat check at home is mandatory since its "authentic asian food" whatever the fuck that means. Stray cats?

that's the most rational explanation for why there are any supporters, but why does he get off on it? surely he knows its all fake. is he trying to start a brand like Musk?

He literally has more policies and interesting ideas than any candidate has in possibly the history of politics do you research lol yang2020.com

actually the most rational explanation to a bunch of people showing up at a rally when they could be doing anything else is that they want to be informed or the actually support said candidate you dumb fuck

dude, wat? Ching chong bad. Big white orange man good

he has a grab bag of half-baked shit that he read on a Reddit forum. he's like a Family Guy episode of political ideas

That is exactly what he's trying to do. All he's doing is branding himself. At best he's MAYBE aiming for a cabinet spot. Doubtful he would be offered one.

I don't know what's "grab bag about well thought out policies with good plans to set them into motion with detailed explanations on how to accomplish them and data to support why they will succeed people like you just throw out stupid blanket statements like that cause it's easier than educating yourself and having an informed opinion, come up with something actually substantial ffs instead of all this conjecture bullshit and the people talking about branding is all speculative what happens when the race is over and he has no brand to speak of then would you admit you are a dumbass arre you fucking sorry well you should be.

Bait. Go back to Plebbit OP. Ching chong will not win and you won't get 1000 China dollars

And to that effect just cause Musk has a brand that allows him to pursue scientific and philanthropic interest does not make it a bad thing, you are assigning negative connotations to diminish the validity of his work without substantiating your opinion, pro tip use because this and why in your arguments it helps, and he has already endorsed Andrew Yang himself since he is smarter than anyone on this board he's elected to no be a dumbass and support a good candidate. So ya i'll take Elon's opinion over any of you retards.

Bernie Yang is our man. His events are absolutely fantastic. Not that you eat like a banquet for free but also top tier musicians and comedians perform for free and theres even a gian shekel cannon which shoots hundreds if not thousands of one dollar bills into the party-hard crowd. This is America! Also Bernie makes alot of sense when on the stage though his speech is kind of short with just approx 12 minute but the overall event is so good, i cashed around 70$ just on that shekel gun. Meanwhile at Yangs event: tumbleweed, dust and crickets

That talk helps keep it up plz, the more you demonize him and say that shit it will just embolden his supporters just like what happened to trump when nobody thought he could win.

It you need to put it into simpler language to understand then yeah sure, go with that. Jesus Christ fucking mouth breather.

But then again what should I expect from a liberal

Agreed the guy is a neck beard retard but let's not lump him in and chalk it up to political affiliation.All this tribe mentality labeling shit is so primitive lets just have two groups clearly moronic people and seemingly more enlightened people who can express a valid opinions

>that allows him to pursue scientific and philanthropic interest
lobbying the government to cut NASA funding then hiring the laid-off scientists to run your private space company that relies on government funds isn't a scientific endeavor
and committing numerous crimes on Twitter while high on mescaline isn't philanthropy

le libtards BTFO pepe_smirk.jpg

Time Stamp

he has a Medicare-for-All plan with a bunch of stuff about setting prices and improving holistic care. but he says he doesn't actually support Medicare-for-All because putting a government insurance policy in place is, in his own words, "too disruptive". He wants to keep private insurance providers and private hospitals and private pharma companies even though the most basic idea about universal health insurance is that everyone gets it, which puts most of those private insurers out of business and forces private hospitals to comply and cuts off all the profit of big pharma.

He read some reddit comments about how much health insurance companies suck and about how there needs to be holistic medicine and about mandatory price setting, and said all those are good ideas, but he doesn't know anything about it and at best he doesn't care, at worst he's invested in those same companies.

so as soon as he's asked how he's going to force private companies to set prices he has no answer. it was always just something he read that when he said he supported it he got a bunch of applause.

Attached: 67322645_384870925551032_6782223759443256004_n.jpg (640x640, 61K)