Have any of you found meaning in your life besides. kids, family, drugs or money?

have any of you found meaning in your life besides. kids, family, drugs or money?

Attached: 1572380838045.jpg (960x952, 118K)

yes, in the comfort and reliability of the 1997 Honda Cr-v

Attached: comfort and reliability.png (319x157, 137K)

Food and drink...

Amazing Indeed

i wanna an hero but my life isnt that bad i just want it to be.

Holy shit the crv is so much different now lmao.

Lost

I make guitars and beer.

Is double drugs the same as drugs?

As absolutely gay as it sounds,I've found a lot of comfort in the company of friends and family, as well as 30k/ 40k books.

That’s pretty damn nice

Traps! You should try one

This is the best post I've seen on this board in a long time. Good job user

Attached: 1558503758351.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

friends, discovering beautiful places in the world, gardening, seeing the seasons change, photographing and painting, trying to make your life as comfortable and fulfilling as possible....

>30k-40k books
God damn man. Do you have a picture of your bookcase?

Yes, unironically. It's music.

My band won a battle of the bands and is going to be playing Knotfest in Mexico City on Dec 1st. Playing with Slipknot, Evanescence, Rob Zombie, and other fucking huge acts. I'm floored. Short amount of research will help you find who we are

Attached: 1572053388320.jpg (121x125, 3K)

outstanding

Nope. Cept amtgard. That’s it. But nothing else.

Food, video games and alcohol

/thread

virtual, user, I'm not made of money, and going to both day and night school. But I'm at the siege of Terra. Also trips

I live for me.

Anime

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x498, 956K)

I just wanna find a cause that drives me enough to dedicate my all to it. Nothing yet seems worthwhile.

who is trolling who

I've accepted that it's pointless and that I'll fuck around until I die. This sounds easy and/or childish, but really it involves having your soul destroyed multiple times.

I think I was the one that got memed. Should have cleared it up was Warhammer 30k and Warhammer 40k books.

Perform regularly around Toronto.
I'm nothing big but its something I love.

Underrated post.

OP, just take drugs until you find meaning or death.
if you find death you won't care
if you find meaning you're off to a new start

Oh look another entitled, attention grabbing "I'm destined to be the hero" asshole. OP you are not special, you are not different. You are nothing in the big picture. Deal with it, like everyone else.

so edgy, don't cut yourself

micro minorities. cringe

Literally bc I want to live long enough to see aliens or cool technology shit.

My my, that projection

I legit gave up on killing myself when I started watching anime again
just find an interesting hobby, and get it as far from people as possible because once they start shitting on it it becomes depressing and suicidal

work and fame

>Evanescence
i have a bone to pick with that bitch amy lee, if you see her i want you to punch her in the head for me

The classic answer is applying yourself to a craft. Create a masterwork that will be remembered forever, train some apprentices, and have some shit named after you.
In our current era these crafts differ from the traditional smith or whatever, but the idea remains the same:
>You want to be the very best
>Like no one ever was
>To catch them is your real test
>To train them is your cause

tl;dr
Be like Ash Ketchum

understood boi

Yes. I continually parse news, sites like this, other blogs, research papers, and tinker myself. I am convinced that decentralization of technology is inevitable, for everything from food production to electronics. The net result of such decentralized goods and services being produced by individuals is that institutions are BTFO.

Fuck the overlords and thugs. We're gonna be free, and the entire universe is at our feet.

Don't forget opioids, user. Don't forget opioids

Understanding how this world works. I've gotten pretty far but it's a handful. It's not a pretty picture.

>thinks its edgy and worthy of ridicule to have interesting productive hobbies
>wonders why hes depressed and his life lacks meaning

No, the drugs are just to cope with that fact.

Rn trying to crowdfund my buddies teeth that got shattered. Definitely worth doing

Absolutely speaking the universe is a nihilistic quantum equation. Ourselves merely the crumbs in a microwaved container steadily cooling down. There is no objective value to our existence. Nonetheless life itself is fun and worth living. I find enjoyment in hobbies and banter. My metaphorical purpose in life is enjoying things I suppose.

Attached: DmrS536XcAAsKkA.jpg (1200x675, 167K)

Absurdism is the way to go. Why even give yourself some haphazard meaning in life, knowing there isn't one?

this made me laugh

This is a great outlook. There's also self imposed goals that give meaning and achievement to life. Currently goal oriented towards fixing my buddies smashed up teeth. It feels good

you are living in an age of cool technology, think of the difference between technology of a mere 40 years ago and now.
or to put it in to perspective, some 8 years ago a smartphone cost $500 that you can now buy at a supermarket for $50.
in 1992 when I first saw the episode of the Simpsons that mentioned "robot cars", I never thought I'd see consumer grade self driving cars and they are almost here.

I wish I could, just go to sleep and not wake up.

This user has your answer OP. Plus consider striving for total awareness that will lead you to enlightenment.

my Drinkem and my music

I do kinda hate the whole "our world is burning but holyshit we have phones" thing that's going on

I'm patent-troll. Just trolling big companies and getting money for IT.

The meaning imo is simple and it's to exist. And you can exist any way ya want to it don't matter. The only catch is that you must know you exist. Which might rule out some tards but they weren't really asking that question any way.

Yeah, learning and knowledge. I got into engines and cars in general some years ago and now I have a job in truck mechanics where I have to use my brain a lot, think for myself and overcome problems. It's the most satisfied I've ever felt.

kek

anime,masterbaiting my cat

Attached: imgAay.png (505x648, 21K)

and my cat*

our world is not burning , the environment could be better , but the whole anthropocentric climate change is a hussle to implement greater control over the general population and diminish freedom & liberty, the UN wants to control where and when you can go places, what, how and who you can speak to & of course firearms.
Don't be fooled by the media and alarmists , I'm old enough to remember the late 1980s when the Green House Affect was going to be catastrophic and nothing happened.

This is a good perspective since I was not alive in the 80s it's just hard to believe that all our emissions will cause no harm. I'm not thinking we're doomed in my lifetime, but it can't be great

Bajahah!
Life happened by accident. Accidents have no meaning.

Nice try user. Not buying

plastic waste is of greater concern than carbon in the atmosphere, carbon in the atmosphere is good for plants, plants thrive, animals thrive, what we should be doing is focusing on out of control human populations, European peoples and Japanese are self-regulating.

Poverty and violence causes families to need lots of children, so that some survive famines, plagues, and war.

Sadly, the parts of the world that are capable of self regulation are already self regulating.

Fortunately, CRISPR is here, and the nogs and wogs will give themselves white babies, because they wanna be white themselves, and that will solve the problem.

Also, plastic isn't all that bad. It's metals, inorganic chemicals like pesticides, and endocrine disrupting hormone pollution that is having terrible teratogenic, mutagenic, and carcinogenic impact. That and habitat loss due to resource extraction being just mining ecosystems.

That's just a development design problem, and decentralization will solve that.

It's gonna be ok, if we can get CO2 high enough to supercharge the global ecosystem. We barely survived - life on Earth - the LGM because CO2 almost dropped below what is necessary to sustain plant life. The more CO2 plants get the mor O2 they make for us.

people cause poverty & violence , so their solution is to make more people...to create more poverty & violence.

Music is alright, I wouldn't call it the meaning of my life though

>Green House Affect was going to be catastrophic and nothing happened.
Why are so many people saying this kind of shit? We've been passing insane amounts of green house and emissions regulations to save ourselves. Wonder why the hole in the Ozone is the smallest it's been? Pick up an aerosol can and read the "no CFC's" messege on it.

FFS you retard, CO2 is plant food. The present CO2 ppm in the atmosphere is about 10% of what it was 55mya - when life was thriving all over the globe.

CO2 is not pollution. It's fertilizer.

don't forget fridges and air conditioners.

zoomer

yes. the book "journey of souls" by michael newton

Attached: 1560881895655.jpg (1092x1052, 424K)

Laughable hot garbage

you are a wise man

Attached: IMG_20190507_204533_827_1080x.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Great for doing drugs on the go

Heyyy...he was behind of this..

Attached: 1921570616183741.jpg (1452x1185, 156K)