This thread is anything you want it to be

This thread is anything you want it to be

Attached: 20191025_203536.jpg (124x124, 13K)

Then it's an ask/answer thread.

I've considered getting a VPN, but wouldn't just resetting my modem change my IP address anyway? I don't use VPN to stream movies exclusive to other countries, I just want to get passed an erroneous Sup Forums ban (if it happens) and also changing my IP repeatedly would also be good for security I think. Thoughts?

Speaking of bans, any way to get around a range ban?

Range ban on what

They had my damn cell phone's IP for when I got banned on my PC. Kind of scary to be honest. Use a library computer, lol. Yes that was meant to be slightly humorous but it could also be a good idea. Maybe bring your laptop to the library, or hop around a mall using different Wi-Fis. I actually don't know if this would work. Wouldn't it?

But be careful using public wi-fi. Haxers apparently have way more fucking access to your machine when using public wireless internet. I truthfully don't know much more than that. Would anyone else like to elaborate?

Attached: peetah.gif (460x404, 183K)

On another board. “Range banned for abuse” I dont recall doing anything particularly retarded, but it’s annoying not being able to post there anymore, since it’s actually a board I like

Attached: 43284097_258294011500355_2929393224604712960_n.png (300x300, 125K)

I was perma banned for asked what a jumbled image was apparently it was cp

Sucks, I know. I got a retarded 30 day ban for making a joke that the mods thought was a legit advocation for violence. Couldn't post from ANY of my computers or even my CELL PHONE.

That is what a range ban is, isn't it? Am I understanding that correctly?

Also, what's the worst a haxer could possibly do to if they knew your IP addresses and/or IP range? Let's pretend that a mod wants to ruin my life.

They could give you the best blowjob of your life

Gave me a good kek. Have a (You)

Attached: merge.jpg (768x1024, 35K)

Here's an unflattering picture of me

Attached: 20190904_201645.jpg (2880x2160, 1.58M)

R8 my looks m8s
On a scale of 10 what's my grade

Veneration of the Omnissiah!

Attached: AdeptusMechanicus.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

Bitches don't care what you look like as long as you are nice to them and not acting desperate for sex. Seriously, being desperate for sex is the number 1 way to turn a girl off. It's a tight wire to walk, when trying to woo a woman. You have to act like you don't give a shit whether you end up fucking or not. Just be their friend.

And honestly, if you can convince yourself that you actually don't give a shit whether you end up fucking or not, then you will end up fucking them. Don't expect it. Don't be entitled. Just be a girl's friend and don't be weird.

absolute bullshit.
this is how u get stds and regrets

Well I appreciate the first bro for the solid advice, I haven't got a girl on a couple years but its whatever because I'm not a virgin. And i feel I already do most of what you say but I do tend to show emotional weakness and that kinda seals me as a friend. In many other areas I'm very confident and straight

pussssyy
gg/ HVJ6cQ

I'm not talking about picking up random bitches at the bar. But even if I was, you always wear a condom. I've made tons of friends just on the street or going to kink clubs (whose culture is actually quite different than a bar). Met my current FWB at a kink club.

>emotional weakness
I'm not sure what you mean by this but it seems like being honest with women and showing some of your vulnerability might actually help them to trust you more. However, I'm not a woman and it very might be a turn off for them, even if it does make them trust you more.

However, when you say "emotional weakness" I trust that you don't mean that you don't succumb to extreme road rage or start sobbing when someone insults you.

Attached: +_9aadfb69a2d5f73dd200f545906b21c5.png (170x208, 56K)

It means that I'm honest with them about my vulnerabilities and such and from experiences it seems that's a turn off, although girls do get very confident and trust worthy with me. In more than one occasion friends have told me about their relationship and or emotional problems

Attached: 1568951156818.jpg (700x532, 50K)

Well that's actually quite good. It's better than the alternative, which is to hide your flaws until they resurface only AFTER you've gotten into a relationship - which is bad.

Honestly, if what you say is true, and you follow my advice, there's no reason you shouldn't finding women. You need to go to clubs more often. Don't really on fucking Tindr. Those apps are a fucking joke.

I know how fucking difficult it is to spark up a conversation with a random person. The awkwardness. It'll make your skin crawl. Just say a few words, smile, and then leave. Do this to a bunch of people in one night. Then come to the club later. People will smile and recognize you. You'll make friends, which is honestly better than sex user.

Attached: 70925849_10157336238004029_8072470631460896768_n.jpg (593x705, 46K)

But it should be noted to not cruise too hard. Women will definitely notice, especially if you've already tried and failed to flirt with a bunch of girls in one night.

I call Donuts thread

Attached: donuts3297x2044-56a6447b5f9b58b7d0e0c0ba.jpg (2044x2044, 442K)

I do-nut want this thread to go in that direction.

Heh.

Attached: 160-414x387.jpg (414x387, 18K)

I fucking died