What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtM9G_XG5A0
youtube.com/watch?v=Amzp7W0RkPA
youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He meant that it's a stupid saying.

>Better to have been shot and have the wound heal than to never have been shot at all hurr durr

Elvis didn't die. He just went home.

Being physically hurt is not the same as feeling the emotion of love, fucking idiot.
Go back to your containment board because that was a horribly analogy and you obviously don't understand life besides what your shit weebshows glorify.

Are you retarded? Have you ever been in some kind of relationship? Have you ever felt anything for anyone outside of an anime character, you fucking autist? You cannot compare getting shot with being in love. One only hurts you, the other might hurt you at some point, but most of the time it feels goods.

Why was J niggerwashed?

I'm in love with a woman I can't have... and that... is so fucking painful.

I have many days when I wish I could just rid myself of emotions like a Vulcan.

he meant that it's not easy and it's still painful. Having something, then losing it is painful. Granted, you have the memories, the time spent... it's good when you have it. "Better" is a stupid oversimplification, because the pain of having nothing, having had it before, is far worse than having never had anything.

Vulcans do have emotions, but they are trained to surpess them.

Why do you pretend like you ever read or cared about the comic

Crop ur smuggos you fucking dork.

Because telling that to someone who had a love in their life that was no more is just as stupid as telling someone to "keep their chin up" when they are feeling down.

It's just a stupid saying that will never make the receiver feel any better

Because I did

just be yourself

Please continue making men in black threads OP. I don't know what encouraged you to do it, but I'm on board every time. New movie when? Will Smith deserves a bone thrown his way

Next one is a crossover with 21 Jumpstreet without Will Smith or Tommy Lee Jones.

This is the born of a cuck fetish

Aww you brought that tall man some flowers

This is confirmed? I heard the rumor years ago, but is it actually happening? I hope will smith at least makes a cameo

try to be happy knowing you can feel like that
i think my insides are rotting away

lol it's funny because will smith is black :D and he's called mr. white haha

Honestly Will Smith is my least favorite thing about the movies. He plays up the stereotypical funny black guy shit too much, to the point it starts detracting from the movies at a lot of points.
Not saying he shouldn't have acted as comic relief, it's just it needed to be toned down a bit.

Zed? I can be agent M!

Zed?

I agree in the sequels, but he makes the first one to me. The initial back and fourths between him and and Tommy are hilarious and the training sequence with the military guys is classic fresh prince will smith.

Yeah I can agree with that. But it should have worn off naturally after he'd seen some shit. It's a problem with the writing more than the acting.

That's the inverse of the saying, love is good, being shot is bad

At least you didn't try a food analogy

that's something you probably tell yourself and make yourself believe

in reality, the right person has to come along and then suddenly you're fucked, emotionally. i thought i was in a similar boat as yourself but then i got struck one day and now i'm trying to right myself from these shitty emotions

Trying to imagine what an R-rated Men in Black would have been like...

Seems like the kind of thing Verhoeven would do

Holy shit, I don't remember this at all.

it's really not

The movie would be nothing without him. I mean, Tommy was essential too, they both were. Also, it was the 90s, he played it like a 90s character, not like he would today.

I have said that a million times, what a quotable movie

You can.

It was from MIB 2.

"Never loving at all" was a very nice time in my life actually. Would happily have that back

>what is a false equivalence
you are severely retarded.

>1997

Holy shit.

In number 2 I believe. Yeah it is because near the end with the squid lady she tells zed to call K and he calls Michael Jackson again and hands her the phone then attacks her while he's babbling.

youtube.com/watch?v=TtM9G_XG5A0

>I have many days when I wish I could just rid myself of emotions like a Vulcan.

kek i can see why she doesn't like you

I know, can you believe that's 20 years user?

>kek i can see why she doesn't like you

I doubt she even knows I exist.

She does. We laugh about you sometimes while she's on the can letting me seed dribble out.

>in love with a woman who doesn't know you exist

Yeah that's not love then. You're infatuated with her

who is she user, ignore that bully

youtube.com/watch?v=Amzp7W0RkPA

Well, whatever it is, it's painful.

>tfw youre a court ordered vulcan

i was gonna goto jail if i contacted her one more time in a 12 month period

that order expired 4 years ago and ill never talk to that cunt again for putting me through that hell

I remember my grandpa taking me to the video/music store and buying me the MIB single on CD, it was my first ever CD. It's a good track, I have good taste. I was 9.

They knocked that place down and built a KFC. Grandpa died last year at 86.

>Tommy's acting this entire movie
I mean I totally get why he half-assed the sequels, they were fucking terrible, but man that's a big step down in performance quality.

>average intelligence of an Sup Forums poster

underage b&

>doesn't know I exist even though I harass her so much law enforcement had to get involved.

>tfw your ex contacts you and asks how youre doing so you start talking until her fiance finds out so she freaks out and lies to him that youre contacting her and bothering her so she runs to the police and says you were harassing her

feels good to never trust women again

eventually he found out the truth and dumped her and shes some old hoe now

Childhood is admiring Agent J

Adulthood is knowing Agent K
makes more sense

Kek I remember seeing this in theaters and thought this was so funny

Jesus you are retarded.

This is cringy af, but I feel you, man. I felt the same way. Now I don't even care anymore. I don't even know if I want to care.

>>I doubt she even knows I exist.

Then you aren't in love with her. Come on.

Has anyone here ever actually been in love? With another person of a different sex and had them love you back? Has anyone here ever told somebody they're in love with them?

Does anyone here know the kind of feeling you get when somebody you love tells them they are in love with you too? Anybody?

People often get the feeling of (strong) infatuation with love. user is likely doing the same. I can ascertain with a pretty good certainty because I literally fell into that trap myself.

It's not love. It's infatuation.

Then you'd know the comic is terrible amateurish crap that bares no resemblance to the film at all, and that the movie is way better in every single aspect.

yeah its trash

she stops loving you because of whatever reason and you figure out she never loved you but she loved a facet of you; generally your money facet

theres no difference between infatuation and love, love is just when someone does it back to you when you do it to them. he still feels exactly the same whether she likes him or not, knowing she likes him wont change how he feels to be more or less infatuated/in love, there's a level you reach and thats maximum

XD

Sauce?

>MIB the movie
>J is a Black loose cannon cop
>K is a crotchety but well-meaning old guy
>organization is large
>organization is benevolent
>organization only deals with aliens
>Zed is a human

>MIB the comic
>J is a White FBI agent on the take and gets blackmailed into joining the MIB
>K is a sociopath
>organization is small (we only see K, J, and Zed)
>organization is malevolent ("We're the guys that run the world")
>organization deals with aliens, demons, mutants, and superheroes
>Zed is a computer

Both are good in their own way but what the fuck was with 90s Hollywood taking edgy indie comics and sanitizing the shit out of them?

Well it is.

>verhoven MiB
dammit user now i want this!

could he sanction his buffoonery though

18+ movies don't make as much money.

And jews.

>thread devolves into tfwnogf circle jerking
Divorced fag here, you are better off. You won't be a better person just because someone loves you, now your insecurities and propensity to fail while drag down someone else as well, and when she leaves you will be ten fold more a broken piece of shit than you are now.

>B-b-but finding someone would give me purpose
Yea, nah. That's the same bullshit people say about having kids.

Truthbombs that roasties dont want you to hear. Remember this guy represents 50% of marriages and the other 50% are miserable.

He meant that it is in fact not better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Hope that cleared things up, OP.

It's more than 50% man, marriages often times like 90% of the time end in divorce, at least in America.

In all my life I've never known a marriage I've wanted to emulate. It's always horrible or the man has to become submissive.

>Think it might be better in rural areas since they try to instill a little more morality (is people just know everybody so you don't want to give half the county a reason to talk about you)
>Sister tells me about how her neighbor became a drunk and strangled his wife to death and his son shot himself in the face after abusing his children for ten years
Honestly I'm pretty content with just being single. I got a dog, we go and do shit, if I don't meet "the one" that's cool, I'm not gonna go hunting and end up in some terror situation of awfulness that lasts twenty years.

Similar boat here famalam, I envy the nerd me from years ago. I wish I could go back to the same levels of apathy.

youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs