Any medfags here?

Any medfags here?
Apprently theres dead tissue there
This is 5 days after my pilonidal sinus op
Does it look bad? What complication could the necrosis present?
Anything i can do to help it?

Attached: 873EE46C-FA81-4827-9AEE-A7F56557EA0E.jpg (828x1205, 180K)

My horny ass thought this was a vagina. Put some corn starch on it, the corn has enzymes that help protect from infections

Your picture makes me glad I actually WASH my ass, unlike you apparently

I am not your doctor, this is not medical advice.

Now is the time to get in touch with your doctor. They need to remove the dead tissue, or there WILL be an infection.

After they remove the dead tissue, they will close the wound with stitches and/or pack it with gauze. My bet is on the latter. If that's the case, they will provide instructions on replacing the gauze and keeping the wound clean.

FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS.

They may give you antibiotics.

TAKE THEM. ALL OF THEM. AS INSTRUCTED BY THE LABEL.

Do this tomorrow (DON'T WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE TIME, MAKE TIME).

You'll live. Won't be pleasant. But probably won't have any complications if you're hygienic.

Biggest risk is spreading infection. You do not want that shit leaking into your anus. Your colon is like a giant fucking sponge, and you don't want whatever bacteria are growing in there sneaking back into your body.

I mean, I'd fuck it

> What complication could the necrosis present?
death

Go back to the doctor/ER asap. I picked up a post op infection recovering from the same op. They'll prob do what this user said

voted for trump right ? guess what u dont have insurance xDDD

vote for bernie now and get free healthcare so u can stop doing pathetic posts like this one .

The weeping is normal, and the stuff is tissue,,but there is some sloopy work at the top and along the left side that should be checked. You have been keeping clean right? No messy work, regular showers, washing hands with soap, no phone time while taking a shit...

Stuff some maggots in it . Not joking.
Maggots only eat dead flesh and leave the healthy stuff alive.
Maggots and honey.
Next time go to the doctor.

What part of the body is this ?

yer wreath ra

Kek

Its above my ass crack

Heres a more suitable pic for you horny faggots where it looks like a pussy

Attached: DCEE3969-2D5B-45C4-9221-89ABC1A420A1.jpg (3088x2316, 1.92M)

Attached: 426CCCFC-3FC0-4DDD-A607-FE763CC33CE1.png (750x1334, 1.15M)

Get it checked my dude

You have ass cancer

what the actual fuck is this

I have the same cyst and this is why I’ve always been afraid to remove it

I got one too op. It didn't need surgery thank the gods but I get cysts on my upper thighs and ass a lot.

How about we dont feed the infection with more easy to burn fuel..

The real reason you havent done it is the medical costs right? Removing mine cost me 120e in bills and medication and maybe 20e parking. Had no complications tho

Grab the sides of what omce was your balls and start yanking on it as hard as you can

For the love of god, go to the fucking doctor!

Attached: 9FW4PkP.jpg (960x358, 48K)

Go to the doctor you massive faggot none of these Sup Forumstards are doctor's

Attached: image0.jpg (750x738, 76K)

Some might be

he'll just risk AIDS from some whore that sleeps with women and men who sleep with other men and none of the fuckers have to disclose that they have nigger/fag plague?
keep your degenerate nigger-tier idea of what society should be like to your nigger-tier self.

>Anything i can do to help it?
You just need to get laid

>free healthcare
>takes 20 weeks to see dr

Pour bleach on it

More lube when dilating

Is that a tranny neovag thing?

Looks like you need to dialate more often user.

Imagine living in such a shithole that you have to ask /b for medical advice.
Nice gangrenous vag, amerifag

Mine got infected and I got a Limberg/Karydakis flap procedure done, it's been 8 months and still hurts to sit down (not the scar, but deeper), did yours heal and how long/what procedure?

dead from sepsis soon anyway 100%

one of the causes of these cysts is cleaning the ass too hard, causing abrasions in the area, which then get infected

welp u learn something new everyday. one more concern added. thx op

Attached: 1566758349901.png (576x576, 199K)

Maybe go to the doctor if this is real. You fucking unwashed dumbasses. Actually in fact stay home. Die of infection and rid the world of your fucking nasty ass stupidity.

Attached: 1559140746283.png (640x853, 747K)