ITT: We discuss how western Europe is doomed

ITT: We discuss how western Europe is doomed.

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/Mapped-Terror-threat-around-the-world/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z_zePGdk14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kek.png
It's not funny >:(

Well look at you Polski with your low threat. Come to America and theres a high threat of me powerbombing you through my mom's coffee table.

Chill Ameribros, you're all welcome in Poland. We'll hide you from the mudslimes.

If you're white, that is.

I still don't get why my country is a """""""dangerous""""""" one, but hey, if you gonna get mugged, you were asking for it, right?

whats a good country side town to move to? I need to get out of this god forsaken place to be honest.

I am white btw

Literally not even memeing, I'm considering it more and more with each passing day, each passing terror attack, each passing chimpout.
Does Poland have a program for muh heritage? I'm 1/4 Pole

High threat in Russia?

I thought the Conflict in Chechnya and Dagestan had cooled down considerably.

Don't go to Warsaw, that's for sure. Everyone hates people from Warsaw.

Krakow is a nice city with cool history. So either Krakow itself or some smaller town near it.

>Romania
>underlying threat
Wat

The biggest risk of terrorism in Romania is magyar suicide kurtös kölacs attack.

>beat me to it
Great minds think alike

The fact that there are millions of potential jihadists is enough. Germany is high threat too.

naah, there are terror acts, shooting and spec. operations probably almost every day, but it's just the usual, also our medias don't give a fck about it. You can watch interesting videos on the web.

When do we push Hungolian scum back to Mongolia?

Fearmongering. Dying in a terrorist attack is extremely unlikely.

lmao

>germany
>high threat
The islamic terror plots are usually prevented here. In fact there was only one successful Islamic terror attack on German soil in 2011, 2 american soldiers were killed, 2 injured.

Too many Hungarians in the south,though.

>underlying threat

Lmao

>we're somehow lower than Germany, Belgium and the UK
wat

>Luxembourg
>low threat
When was this made, 2008? One of the rapefugees that snackbared himself in France was given asylum in Luxembourg. We don't even have a proper army. Our police force isn't trained for anything more dangerous than drunk football fans.

Underlying threat in Ireland? Please, nobody gives a shit about us.

It's probably because of the IRA

Low threat :)

0.0000001% chance of muslim bombing in the next 10 years

>all those central african countries with the same terror threat level as us...
racisss btfo.

Fuckers haven't done anything in 20 odd years. Only chance of a happening is if May sends in soldiers to secure the northern border or some mad shit like that.

>Only chance of a happening is if May sends in soldiers to secure the northern border or some mad shit like that.
It's coming user, get your bug-out bag ready.

W-we count as Eastern Europe, right?

You count as Western Asia.

I want some kürtös now

Coincidentally those countries have less moslems.

What do mudslimes think of the Holy Shroud? I know they like Jesus but they don't believe he was crucified. So I guess they don't like it? I wonder if I will see some happening in my city. It's so close to France too. Then again nobody but a couple of old people go to see the Shroud anyways so maybe it's not that big of a target.

Those yellow countries are actually going to become first world tier in 50 or so years. Botswana is already on the brink of breaking into high HDI

The shroud of Turin? Means nothing to most muslims.

Wasn't that a medieval forgery anyway?

You won't escape the happening wave. No one will.

>UK at high threat level than belgium
>Same level as france
>Last terrorist attack was 11 years ago

The threat level in Northern Ireland is not high, If you are targeted here you more than likely deserve it, or have accepted that risk with your line of work. We don't have many muslims, or jews. Infact our biggest immigrants are your people.

wew lad must be coincidence

Your IRA was always pathetic anyway, you guys down south surrendered in 1916 and think your more Irish than those who kept fighting in conflict, truly the worst people. Colin Duffy murdered them right outside an Army barracks when they were collecting a pizza less than 20 years ago.

mix of wetback and german with no intents of breeding, may I flee to you (don't speak brown in the slightest)

Wait, there is actually some hope for progress in africa?

Do you have any places i can read up more on it? I thought it was all just Zimbabwe tier decay and chinese exploitation there.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z_zePGdk14
Zamosc is a small good old city with a lot of beautiful architecture

It is, but many of the (few) hardcore Christians left in Italy either don't know or don't want to accept that, so the Church still treasures it.

Why the fuck is Eritrea lower than Germany?

I think they believe he was a prophet, probably the greatest before Muhammad, that he died on the cross, they just don't believe he was the son of God, most probably neither that he resurrected.
I'm not completely sure anyway

>Since independence, Botswana has had the highest average economic growth rate in the world, averaging about 9% per year from 1966 to 1999. Growth in private sector employment has averaged about 10% per annum over the first 30 years of independence. At the start of the 21st century, however, the economy of Botswana stagnated up until the early 2010s when it registered for the first time since the economic boom a GDP growth up above the 6-7% target. Botswana is also commended for the site of Africa's longest and among the world's longest economic booms (which almost surpassed that in Asia's largest economies). The relatively high quality of the country's statistics means that these figures are likely to be quite accurate. The government has consistently maintained budget surpluses and has extensive foreign exchange reserves.

>Botswana's impressive economic record has been built on a foundation of diamond mining, prudent fiscal policies, international financial and technical assistance, and a cautious foreign policy. It is rated the least corrupt country in Africa, according to international corruption watchdog, Transparency International. By one estimate, it has the fourth highest gross national income at purchasing power parity in Africa, giving it a standard of living around that of Mexico and Turkey.[9]

>All low threat countries have low muslim %
But I thought terrorism has no religion?

Because Eritrea, believe it or not, does not have 6 million Muslims.

Who are these guys
They looks like super villains xD

>Belarus
>not yellow

>LOW THREAT ALPHA COUNTRY REPORTING IN

>migrants arrive
>see weather in Finland
>commit suicide

Finland is the first country in Europe to successfully integrate half of the refugees coming into the country into their culture.

Fucking hell, now i have to pay attention more to my brothers in flag colors.

Do you have any suggestions on where i might read more up on Botswanan policies and politics?

>Surrendered in 1916

You fucking bong if we surrendered after 1916 the Republic wouldn't exist. Learn your history.

>tfw living a low threat life

this desu

>underlying threat

bullshit.

>muddie comes to E-Europe
>few weeks pass
>I'M GONNA FUCKING DOOO ITTT

Gray cold countries with no hope in sight.

DELETE THIS

Always a good time to live in Switzerland.

>General threat?
Son of a bitch.

same here

Doctors are held in high regard there, right?

Cyganie

Luxembourg is in low-threat because no data.
When shit went down in Paris, 4 hours drive from luxembourg, nobody even as much as flinched, people dont understand the severity of this expanding violence.
Pic related, we might be late to the party but right on track for islamist invasion.

Moien iwregens.

xd