Top-Tier headphones

Top-Tier headphones

>3M WorkTunes.
>Passive audio reduction means you only hear what you want
>Large enough for people who weren't raised on buckets of phytoestrogens
>Built in radio, actually gets a good signal
>Ear cups fit over the entire ear
>Yellow color kind of sucks, but face it you're sitting alone in a dark room, no-one cares how you look
>Antennas are cool and space age
>Adjustable design that doesn't require constant adjustments
>$45 or $55 for bluetooth in gray instead of yellow

You can't beat simple professional safety equipment with your overpriced over-engineered designer headphones

Attached: earphone_teardown_1.jpg (1015x612, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.sony.com.au/headphones-noisecancelling/WH1000XM3B.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No frequence response listed

Into the trash

Even your autistic ears can't really tell the difference about that shit. And the output from most media isn't that high quality.
Unless you're a fucking music producer you should be more concerned with durability, comfort, price, and ease of use.

Who uses radio?

To nerd!

No need for shilling here, I already own some and use them everyday

Hail Satan.

Yeah, thanks actually
This seems like a good bit of trolling for a more serious board

OH FUCK
I didn't even notice that shit.
I'm blessed now.

Sony WH1000XM3 is literally God tier, quite expensive but very fucking worth it. I love mine so much. store.sony.com.au/headphones-noisecancelling/WH1000XM3B.html

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1067, 241K)

>>Large enough for people who weren't raised on buckets of phytoestrogens
Translation: my dick is small so I get big _________ to compensate

No it means, I'm a big man, and need bigger things? I thought it was easy to follow.
Do big people not need bigger clothes?

Yeah you can. Those headphones are trash. They are made so construction workers and other sportsmen can protect their hearing while also being able to listen to tunes and get killed because the sound cancelling and music combined stopped you from hearing that truck back over you.
If you want music get something made for music. Doesn't even have to be audiophile shit to be better

OP apparently
He's probably a red hat who listens to talk radio

>Imma big man
Fat usually doesn't go to your ears, user. See a doctor

Projecting

Faggot

No classic rock. It's nice getting local news and weather.

Took it to g
Why do they make hats in different sizes then? Is it that hard to understand not everyone is a little elf-person?

Still more talk than music. Radio sucks unless you have a public radio station without commercials and music centric talk kept on topic.

You didn't say they were a large size to fit on a large man head.
Instead you implied only a liberal soy drinking cuck would listen to music with anything smaller than 2 half melons on either side of your head. Dumbass

When you're raised on the soyboy cuck-feed, you don't grow all that big. That's what I was getting at.
Meanwhile, red meats and dairy provide excessive amounts of what's necessary for early development.

>not every race grows as big, regardless of soy
Fucking Sup Forumslution

Attached: tenor (3).gif (320x180, 1.4M)

Here in AMERICA we don't discriminate like that. Thinking that the humans have distinct races left is utter retardation. Foreign blood has been mixed into every group of people at this point. Genetics are a real crap shoot anymore, you don't that they don't have a recessive gene hiding from 10 generations ago.

>Fuck off Sup Forumstard

Buy anything for 40$

>America
Oh, okay. Carry on.

Attached: dumpster-fire-XC7BXG.jpg (1300x956, 189K)

Beyerdynamic D-990 pros have been the best headphones I've owned so far, great for mixing and mastering super flat response but still tight bass, open back so the sound stage is wide as fuck, I recommend

>ctrl+f plantronics
>0 results

Plebs

Thinking this thread is about headphones and not just a troll
>newfags

I use a pair of sennheiser/massdrop hd 6xx
Same as the hd 650 just $100 cheaper, with a few design changes
I also have an almost decade old sony mdr v6, best $100< headphones I’ve ever owned

Bull fucking shit libtard. Murrican here and we keep niggers at a distance. Those fucking things are animals without a proper owner. Why the fuck you think we heard them into together. Look at detroit or any other animal farm city or state. Its a shithole with them tearing each other apart.

Libcuck detected

Attached: 1572089722703.png (500x385, 94K)

Attached: 1572090185123.jpg (500x650, 81K)

Owned a pair of gamecom 780's, literally the best pair of headphones I've ever owned. Used them primarily for listening to music and watching movies. The sound quality was amazing, crisp highs, warm mids, and deep, rich bass that could handle anything I threw at it without rattling or becoming distorted. I have used them for making phone calls and shit and very little chatting in-game and everyone I talked to about the audio quality said it was crystal clear. Sadly wore the fuckers out as the cable got fucked up near the ear cup and they stopped selling them.

Your great-grandpappy fucked all his niggers to breed new slaves. Your genes are hiding in most of the niggers in america.
>You are blood related to niggers, thus you are a nigger

Attached: Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Duh.jpg (404x378, 23K)

Fucking niggers got you hung fucktard. Only a few slave owners did they their kids are swamp dwellers already re bred with back into niggers.

Biggest nigger fucked nigressess you moron. That was to breed larger stronger slaves and to keep pack leader under your boot. Wont bite masters hand when master gives you all the pussy.

Really? I'm pretty sure some of Thomas Jefferson's descendants are doing alright.