Spend 2 weeks grinding to 60, k

>spend 2 weeks grinding to 60, k
>spend another 2 weeks grinding dungeons for prebis gear, k
>now gonna have to spend months doing mc once a week to get bis gear

is that all there is to wow? what else am i suppose to do while i wait for raid resets

Attached: screenshot_2019-06-03_blizzard_press_center_-_world_of_warcraft_classic_and_15th_anniversary.png (740x361, 396K)

Minmax
What do you expect from a game this old? It used to be a mysterious adventurous game with an unexplored world where even rumours about certain items came to be, "wow classic" is just a cesspool of autists minmaxing every part of the game they can possibly think of and getting whatever fulfillment you could possibly get from that. Sorry to break it to you but I don't think wow classic is the game you expected it to be.

yes

>is that all there is to wow
if you've played it all the way through from actual vanilla, you know that's not true, if you're just starting now, then you're a colossal newfag

Classic is all about the nostalgia, to fulfil your old desires of a long lost era, it's about recognizing that you're not as happy now as you used to be.

Wpvp

Socialize

Level an alt

Explore

Prepare for future raid content (farm gold and consumes)

The game is a Skinner box. Accept it or move on.

I'm in the same boat as you OP. I have no life really, so I have a basically fully geared priest with an epic mount and 800g in the bank and raid consumes for the next 3 months. The only thing I need are from raids, which take about 5 hours a week of time. We clear mc in under 2 hours and ony is a one shot. I started leveling a warlock so I can do it all over again. Embrace the grind or play something else, because that's all it is.

Play retail instead where there is actually stuff to do.

>Prepare for future raid content

It's WoW classic, there isn't going to be any.

PvP you fuck-knuckle

Just play diablo 2, WoW was a mistake, it should've stayed an RTS.

Yup that's why I quit after 60

How about you sell the account. WoW was always shit, no real content just endless grind?

This. Although wish it was a bit simpler

What's wrong with diablo III?

I really wish it had. I wasn't a huge fan of Warcraft 3 but because of fucking WoW we're never going get another RTS Warcraft game.

Fuck Blizzard anyway.

D2 is simple, ladder just fucks with everything.

Ah yes, let me go raid naxx tomorrow since it's out already

oh god

Whew
Same, but them autism dollars.

Is this game worth playing?
I'm considering playing 1 character through the latest xpac and one on classic.
Anyone doing similar?

I don't play WoW but the community is pretty adamant if you're new, just run. Don't waste your time. Just run and never look back. Classic wow is probably not as bad.

Ah thanks, no I would be a returning player but I'm reading some pretty bad shit about the games current state & blizzard so unless its on sale I'll probably give it a miss.

Classic WoW sucks because vanilla WoW fucking sucked. The only reason people have a raging boner for it is because of the nostalgia factor. But here's the thing: the nostalgic part of vanilla isn't in the actual content of the game. It's in the feeling of everything being new. People are nostalgic for the feeling of the world being new and unexplored, finding little easter eggs, getting new abilities and learning how to use them, figuring out new talent builds, etc, etc.

It's in this way that, paradoxically, NEW expansions are actually MORE nostalgic than Classic WoW and it's why Classic is already dead. New expansions give you new content to explore and figure out and experience, lending itself to that feeling of a sort of youthful ignorance. The problem is the new expansions have largely been shit, Legion being a major exception. It's why a lot of people picked the game up again with Legion. Then Blizz shit the bed again with BFA.

so you want me to kill lowbies for no pvp rewards?

that is all there is
it's a terrible game

You pvp because it's fun, you fucking dolt.

yup, theres more than that to do, but thats the main thing, ever played a fucking mmorpg before ?

Attached: 513cbf49f6866ec3383064bf3b025f3a.png (403x404, 294K)

killing lowbies isnt fun

Smart, just got to /vg/ they have a guide just to scare you away from the game.

Then go-to black rock mountain. Holy shit are you a retarded faggot?

Im botting zul farrak on 60 mage and selling the gold to g2g

the chinese buy it for 0.3$ per g on my server so every week i make almost $300

Do you sell to the site? It do you list your own gold? How does it work exactly?