I'd love to kick Greta Thunberg in the cunt...

I'd love to kick Greta Thunberg in the cunt. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe between her legs, send that smug bitch’s ovaries to the next dimension.
As she lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and holding her snatch, her pelvis a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skeleton, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. She looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting her uterus like a melon and finally ending her pathetic fertility.

Attached: 4324.jpg (600x800, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ZOyPjEhzFI
youtube.com/watch?v=vYRTyLGVIsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: images (2).jpg (216x233, 8K)

0/10

Anyone who follows the advice of a retard is also a retard op.

I think shes kinda hot

You want the planet to slowly deteriorate over the next few decades? Not cool.

You'd be better off smashing Soros in the face multiple times with a brick.
She's just his puppet.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x640, 73K)

That's just the retard in you talking, she has zero attractive features and the tits of an overweight child

how do you eat 60 calories of plant based food a day and still have a double chin

Because 60 calories is doubled to 120 when you're autistic

why does jew soros get all the heat isn't he new money compared to the rothschild family for instance

OP your not telling the truth here. We all know that you masterbate your pecker every day in front of that giant Greta picture you have hanging in your bedroom and you are extremely frustrated because Greta has shunned you for the beta cuck you are. Greta wants an alpha male and your not up to it. Never mind just get yourself to the local library and immerse yourself in an old book full of old caricatures.

youtu.be/2ZOyPjEhzFI

Why so mad?

Weird.

she'd look better less radicalized/destroyed brain

Attached: roastie greta - '.jpg (948x1024, 114K)

OP so desperately wants so lick Gretas hot wet pussy.

forgot this
youtube.com/watch?v=vYRTyLGVIsc

>2019
>being this mad at a autistic child

please kys OP
you're pathetic
nobody wants you
you have absolutely no value in this world

Greta is a child that has no power at all
What did she do to you that makes you so mad?
She has nothing to do with why your life is so miserable
When your high school love ignored you and you became that frustrated perv in the basement, she was in kinder garten

You won't do shit you autistic faggot

have sex.

Poor girl.
Traveling the world on someone else's dime. Going amazing places. Celebrity status for being angry and kinda durpy.

The world owes that privileged little cunt a real childhood...

Dilate

grow up

That sure is a hot take, OP. Do you attack children in person, too, or are you such a pussy that you only do it online?

I'd love to watch that video on loop for 17 months straight

Heyyy...he was behind of this..

Attached: 1891570616166145.jpg (1498x1183, 138K)

look whos talking loser