I want to leave my girlfriend of 7 years because I'm starting to think I'm gay and I just hate her personality...

I want to leave my girlfriend of 7 years because I'm starting to think I'm gay and I just hate her personality completely. I can't even fucking stand being around her anymore we've been living together for almost 6 years now. Each passing year is throwing me deeper and deeper into hell.

Attached: 1555565656409.jpg (250x238, 3K)

Want me to hate fuck her?

Post pictures

Oh.

She's very aware of me getting on here so if pictures of her is floating around it could come back on me.
She possibly lurks around, but I'm sure this thread will be 404'd by the time she wakes up.

If I could move out I really wouldn't give a shit or if you paid me you could have her. I'm just so done with all of this.

The seven-year itch

Does she actually do anything bad? Or are you just getting the normal effects of dealing with the same person every day for 7 years? Most people can't deal with that for that long.

Do it.

I've never once felt important to her throughout our entire relationship. It probably sounds selfish but she puts her family's needs 1000x times ahead of anything to do with me. I'm talking about stupid bullshit such as us having plans but she backs out of them because her dad calls her demanding her to do a beer run for him. Or her mom calls her two hours before her alarm demanding she come over to fix her something to eat. ITS FUCKING STUPID SHIT! Yet, I need a ride to go to work and I get cussed out. So I haven't even fucking bothered finding a new job since my work closed down two months ago. I went and signed up on food stamps and just gave her enough money to cover bills on my part until February. I'm wanting to make 2020 my damn year and focus on getting a car, my license, and a decent enough job to move the fuck out on my own.

Xd love lasts 3 years breh

Then nobody believes your shit ass story.

And what happens when you bring this up with her?

> "... I'm sure this thread will be 404'd by the time she wakes up ..." ;

.....only from Sup Forums. It won't 404 from the archives. If she lurks here, she probably already knows about them.

Don't post her pictures.

I really don't give a shit rather you believe me or not. I could find any bitch on the internet and claim she's my girlfriend, would that make it true? I could also take a timestamp of my dick while having a random cunt's facebook page up, would that make it true? You guys are fucking stupid as ever. Everything is taken with a grain of salt here anyways. Besides that's each anons choice to believe the OP or not in my case me. I'm not forcing anyone to believe me or not. Move along user.

Kill her and dump her body in a remote forest. Bury her deep user :)

She tries to guilt trip me and tells me I'm fucked up in the head and don't value family like she does. I pretty much don't have anything to do with my family at all and she shits on me over the way I was "raised" even though I pretty much grew up alone every single day. I literally call my grandma every once and a while and visit maybe once a month. But I'm an insensitive asshole when it comes to family and I just was raised different so I can't understand her. That's how she puts it. I need out of this situation so bad. Every single problem I've encountered in life started with being in a relationship. Sometimes I wish I just never bothered trying and "thinking with my fucking dick". That's what has ruined my life.

Maybe, I honestly don't know for sure. I'm sure she wouldn't tell me anyways.

Not looking to go prison an even worse hell to be trapped in then what I'm currently experiencing. Besides, I don't want to harm her. Just fucking leave her.

It hasn't ruined your life, you're just in a bad situation right now, you've got shit loads of time to make a different life.

Just tell her it's over, get out if you don't think she'll ever see reason and try to understand your angle. Even if you have to live on a friend's couch for a bit you'll be alright, get into whatever job you can and get some money under your belt.

That's the thing I don't have anywhere else to stay. I have no friends. No connections, whatsoever. She more or less put me in a position to "ghost" all of my friends not too long after we moved in together. I had a small group I played cards and tabletop games with but the shop ended up closing down and everyone lived close to an hour away. I had no way to meet up with them and I also stopped using social media years ago as well so I have no contacts online. I did use Discord for sometime but quit using it last year.

You don't know till you try, if you used to be good friends hit them up and ask if you can stay, you don't ask you don't get.

Who owns the place you live in with her?

We rent.

Alright, well like I said, either you sit there and let it get worse, or you fucking do something about it.

She's obviously got family places to stay, and you need to ask anyone you can think of if you can stay with them. Get out immediately and find a job, and start the next, better part of your life. You already regret sitting in a shit situation for so long, only you can change it, so get going.

Do you have any tips on how I can maintain myself to stay calm around her while I try to better myself? My best bet is to stay here where I could save more money but the problem is I literally won't have any support at all other than a roof over my head, internet/utilities. She's unaware of this deep plotted plan and misery I've been haboring. Would you say 14 months would be enough for me to save up even with a shit job to get my own car, learn basic skills, get my license, and be able to move out on my own? I'd probably only have to give her say $300-$400 a month working and help out with food. Which I'd literally go to the point of buying and preparing my own food anyways. We have completely polar opposite diets anyways.