WHEN I SAY SLAVERY

WHEN I SAY SLAVERY

YOU SAY SORRY

SLAVERY

Attached: 1486280330240.png (787x1024, 878K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wuDx6_PLIVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NIGGER

sorry what did you say?

When do we want it? Now

SORRY

Attached: BN-SI547_steele_GR_20170303121610.jpg (1242x810, 159K)

As a Jew, you say sorry first.

I'm sorry, oh my BBC kang master, how can I make it up for you??

A person of a different colour that has been used for cotton farming and has a general lower IQ or in short words: shut the fuck up NIGGER

Attached: 1572495918217.jpg (1023x1131, 400K)

What’s wrong with his abs? They’re separated and to the side a little lmao.

Hey my post.

I didnt know Shelton Benjamin was that muscly....

Fucking coon.

A is for Ape
B is for Boy
C is for Coon

Attached: apes.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

Conservatives LARPing as liberals

Heyyy...he was behind of this..

Attached: 1911570616135800.jpg (1358x1181, 99K)

There's a bunch of typos in this.
makes you seem kinda stupid Mr. Masterrace

NIGGER

Mad shitskin?

never owned a slave.
Dad never owned a slave.
Granddad never owned a slave.
Great-granddad never owned a slave.
Go fuck yourself nigger, you're barking up the wrong tree. Quit your "I was a victim 300 years removed" bullshit and go to fucking work. Nigger.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

sharing mine

app.unsee dot cc/#257eec2b

WHEN I SAY BORING

YOU SAY SAMEFAG

BORING

Should be reimplemented for trans people.

Attached: 1569501446958.jpg (360x394, 135K)

Fuck you antique farm equipment

lol slavery did only good things for nigger
dunno why they're mad about it
they should thank us

kill yourself you fucking jew
WHEN I SAY ZYKLON B
YOU SAY

Attached: jews_concentraded.jpg (620x257, 62K)

You're hired!

Wait...What's another name for hiring someone but they don't get paid or have a choice in the matter?

fucking baboon nigger monkey bitch

Attached: 1523131768419.jpg (402x604, 37K)

WHEN I SAY CIVILIZATION

YOU SAY "THANK YOU WHITE MAN"

CIVILIZATION

nigger nigger nigger

OK I AM SORRY OP
you can stop making this thread every day now or just keep asking for apology? :(

NIGGER

Dont hate! Segregate!

Attached: 1572499748019.jpg (750x907, 174K)

As soon as you pay reprerations for white slavery. How about you start by giving me whatever it is you nigger have in the way of legal propereties, so what's that, a KFC store, some drugs, malt liqour, gallon of lean, some BBQs, and a VHS copy of roots? That worthless trash is a start

I am sorry nigger

Oh, and all you niggers wanna talk about is bigotry, call it what it is, niggatory, cause ya doing it to yaselves, like that Jesse smollet. And you animals have good president mr donald trump to thank for putting an end to ALL racism in america. If I were you baboon coon, tar mack, x-box 3 niggy, oil slick spill baboons, I would call up good president Mr donald trump and ask him if he wants to touch your wifes pussy, because that would be a true blessing for all of you niggers, to have your big lipped wives pussies touched by the hand, of a good white man.

And another thing, how many you niggers got jobs? And I don't mind selling weed to children, or cocaine, or shooting each other for wearing the color wall mart shirt, who am I kidding, they don't let you freaks in wall mart. You all go down to some thrift shop, I have seen you in there, it's like a fucking zoo! And how many of you pick your children up from work? All 50 of em, or did you just abandon them with your baby mommas? How about you get a job nigger! Go work that 9-5 for the white man! Lucky white man makes so many companies to keep you high school drop out employed, keep you in line! Maybe if you work hard enough your son can take over cleaning a white mans car dealership.

Say sorry? How about you come and thank the white man! If weren't for the white man, you'd still be in some mud hut, eating yoru own shit and rocks, telling people how you were on the verge of technology past the white man, first of all, aint a single nigger smarter than a white man. But even then, why aint africa got any technology yet? Had all this time, and yet your country still a shit hole. how about thanking the white man for bringing you in on his nice ship, and giving you a honest days work, and a future in a civillization. and what have you given back? crime, niggatory, mumble rap, nicki twerk face minaj, and BBQs, how about a thank you to the white man, and a big apology!

Still exists.

The Democrats never gave it up. It's called "dem programs". Just look at which race votes Democrats most. They actually vote to remain enslaved! How strange is that!

Attached: 1572454800393.jpg (800x600, 98K)

Sorry we ever brought your monkey asses over here. Go home already, youve way overstayed your welcome

This ignorant lazy twat can't spell or assemble an English sentence, but calls people stupid based on skin color. Pro-tip: no matter your race, if you are racist you are holding the rest of us back. Please stop wasting our air and try a big, long lung full of water.

Nigga we been free for over 150 years.

Get over it fuck

Get a load of this internet superhero.

It's you sympathetic morons holding us back. We could have mastered the planet by now, maybe even other planets, if we didn't have to babysit every other fucking species of human who can't find it in them to evolve. You whine and cry "hey how about we give these guys a chance, let's help them out". Wasting our time and resources for nothing.

You think you're helping them out, but you're not, you're spoiling them, like one does a pet. They're pets to you. Something you can feel good taking care of (with other people's resources), but not have to put a lot of effort in to.

You must be a Democrat, or a Jew.

Attached: 1572445538749.jpg (460x575, 90K)

Did you just have a stroke?

youtu.be/wuDx6_PLIVk

Im Sorry for something I didn't do.

No I will not apologise for Jews behaviour

when i say nigger
you say ebola and HIV

SIKE

Attached: 1572444401030.jpg (432x444, 196K)

Considering the NFL pays these guys to basically try to kill each other every week so the white man can pay hundreds of dollars to see it live, or sit in their cookie cutter McMansion in front of an 80 inch screen.

Most end up broke with 2 years of being out of the league and and then they're 35 and a vegetable due to head injuries.

All while the white owner and white fans keep moving along.

SORRY

RACIAL STATS

Attached: 92F9E4B2-FAB7-4762-A4D2-AB47386E6405.jpg (599x464, 57K)

Attached: F2258575-800A-4F05-B019-0C84F63A2D5A.jpg (529x1024, 198K)

Attached: 5258B0BF-77E7-4479-B4F5-DFC7E62BD809.jpg (592x468, 37K)

I'M SO SORRY!!!

PLEASE SORRY!!

Get a job, Tenda

Attached: 1509979790235.jpg (948x505, 137K)

Jews are so weak they just roll over

interesting
in whole recorded History niggers were always shunned as slaves because they're branded as "lazy" and "too dumb"...
even at slavery niggers fail