I was raised as a nudist along with my year older sister. Ask away, I'm an open book

I was raised as a nudist along with my year older sister. Ask away, I'm an open book.

Attached: 231554.jpg (300x360, 43K)

Pics?

no you're a paperback

Do you think you will develop skin cancer in your 40s?

How are her bobs and vagene?

if thats you in the pic we dont wanna see either of you old fucks

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

Why do you go full nudie?
Do you like seeing your family members naked?

No pics, I guess I'm not that open of a book.

It's entirely possible. We didn't do that much outside, mostly just around the home and we always wore sunscreen.

Look, it's nice to fantasize about your sister's cooch, but I've seen it leak green shit so I'm not too fond tbh.

I'm 20.

I don't mind it, it's just normal to me.

have you fucked your sister

Nope, never fugged any of them. There were some vaguely sexual moments, I asked to see her ass hair when we were 12 or so, and whenever I would wake up after a wet dream everyone could tell.

Op's family

Attached: nudist_parents.jpg (4368x2912, 1.85M)

What if one of your family members accidentally got erect, how do you deal with that situation?

Did you and her shave your crotch bald? Trim?

But how are her boobs?

My dad got erect once in front of me, and he was super embarrassed and covered himself immediately. In my tweens and teens I would get boners pretty often, and I tried to hide them but sometimes it was just easier to ignore them. If I started leaking precum or something I'd cover up though.

I'm hairy, she has only ever shaved her pits and legs. I'm sure she touches up her bikini line, but I've never noticed tbh.

My bad homie, her boobs are average. Maybe on the smaller side, slightly saggy. Just normal boobs.

does your family wear footwear, or prefer bare feet?

We normally wear socks around the house, we have tile floors so it's cold sometimes. We don't have a strict no shoes policy or anything.

did your mom put plastic covers on the furniture ? were you constantly getting in trouble for leaving shit streaks everywhere you sat ? Will the Astros win the world series ?

We sat on towels, but we cleaned our asses like any other person and so I don't think there were any shit streaks. Especially during puberty my sister leaked discharge like crazy, it was fucking gross, and she started wearing panties for a bit because of it.

what was it like when you had guests ? Like friends from school over ?

We always had clothes ready for when there were guests, and we never forced it on anyone. A few of my friends knew about it and mostly just wanted to see my sister naked, but I don't think any of her friends knew really.

Do you live in a place that experiences winter ? Were the heating bills through the roof ?

Fuck it I'll dox myself, we are Australian. If it got really cold we would put clothes on, but that wasn't that often.

Whats your moms tits ass and puss like? Have you got a bigger dick than your father? Any extended family nudists?

Oh, hi Mark

Did it make you feel less anxious with other girls when you started dating? How much did it normalise nudity for you?

My mom has really nice boobers, Dad's black, and his pecker goes almost to his knee

Often I would go into town, my junk merrily bouncing with each step I took.

My mum is fat as fuck, I haven't really been able to see her downstairs ever. Tits and ass where just fat. I'm not that big, 4 inches-ish. My father was definitely bigger. I don't think any of my extended family were nudists, my uncle liked being naked with us but it was in a creepy way and once we hit puberty our parents stopped him.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit

It never made me feel much differently around anyone, it was just the normal for me. I guess I tolerate body hair better than most, it's more normal to me than shaved stuff.

I should've tripped-up for this ayyy. My bad.

>oh shit
Chill dude i was just memeing

How are you coming to terms with your long history of sexual abuse?

M-m-me too

There are definitely some things I feel were off about growing up, and I wouldn't encourage anyone raising their kids this way. Like, my family 100% knew every time I had a wet dream. That's embarrassing shit.

What was off? Did the uncle creep on you or your sister more?

Sister way more. The worst thing he did was slap her ass, which is creepy to do to a twelvie if they have clothes on, but is super bad if they are naked. He would comment on her breasts growing too. He made a few comments about my dick getting bigger, and that was weird.

Op here, something has come up and I have to leave. Don't trust any answers from now on and hopefully this thread can die quick. It was fun though :)