I'm a 29 year old virgin

I'm a 29 year old virgin

5 months till 30

10 years till 40

why am i still here? just to suffer?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 6K)

33 here... almost 40 yr old virgin, fucken pathetic i at least want to know what a vagina smells like.

Losers. I was six years old when I lost my virginity. Thanks Uncle Mike.

Op also lost his virginity long ago but he's choosing to repress those memories

Why don’t you guys just try a hooker? You can’t be that ugly can you?

i don't like the idea of fucking someone who only has interest in getting paid, resorting to that would be more soul-crushing that remaining a virgin, as would just picking out some desperate frankenwoman off tinder to hook up with and get it over with

Mental illness

You pay to get exactly what you want then go your separate ways. Not bad at all, pretty sweet deal.

Just do either, sex is usually a transaction for women anyway. Hookers are pretty sweet and understanding. Be honest with her and she’ll treat you right. Probably better than an ugly girl off tinder

OP sex is amazing, but its not necessarly necessary. Besides if you wanna get laid fucking work at it.

Use a fucking dildo and you won't be anymore.

well yeah i have diagnosed anxiety and depression

lowing my standards would prob just make me feel worse than being a virgin

having your virginity is not like some magical status that makes you special and instantly flagged to everyone that sees you. the reason it's such a big issue is because you've mentally fixated on it and built it into a big issue in your own head. if you lose it to a hooker that's not the worst thing in the world, plenty of people have done it and plenty of people will continue to do it and it might be the thing that helps you get over this mental block.

if you want to lose your virginity to someone in a relationship, focus on the first and each progressive one to getting into a relationship rather than the end goal of having sex.

if you really really really want to change every other option is better than your current one of staying the course.

lol honestly its fucking great but it's not what you would expect so don't worry too much I lost it when I was finally 20 and trust me ive had a few since then im 21 its just awesome but not at the same time Kek hard tpo explain

Attached: 1523242896763.gif (480x301, 365K)

Sorry OP. I've had a pretty unhealthy sex life (31) including a 6 year dry spell. I have paid for multiple hookers but i don't count them as real sex. What hookers did for me was great, they got me out of the "sex is everything" mindset. After nutting on a cambodian ladyboy's tramp stamp in bangkok i had a moment of euphoria followed by a deep and resonating understanding of the great absurdity of it all. Life is a cosmic joke, morals and values, these are just tribal attributes that carry no significance beyond what we give them. Getting a wife and having children is what we are told to do, but in the end its bullshit. For me it was the fear of missing out that caused me endless distress. "What if i dont have kids!" That thought would keep me up at night. Now i understand, its fiction, all of it. Be a man, be a woman, buy the newest phone, build a career, etc. It's all a joke. We are barely evolved monkeys that take ourselves far too seriously.

Just enjoy yourself pal, do what you want. Figure out why it bothers you so much that you cant get laid, find the cause and figure out the reason behind it.

Now go fuck yourself.

Attached: stop_whining1.jpg (426x500, 40K)

"pay some lady who find your money more appealing than your disgusting virgin face, body and personality, essentially paying for bad sex cause you feel nothing for each other, might as well by a fleshlight instead to get the same experience you pathetic adult virgin reject"

Question is why are you a virgin. Just shy, ugly or both?

15 years of social anxiety issues (which i got to therapy for), introverted personality, boring as fuck lifestyle + no friends, prob very
average in looks, prob 4-5/10, dunno, kinda look like steve carrell here tbh

Your mom's a hooker.

Most women just want money and resources anyway.

You put the pussy in a pedestal, man.

Smells like Sweat, bad breath and dicks mix together

Or maybe you are normal and society pressures you into thinking that you are an anomaly

May sound stupid but why don't you make your life more exciting. If not for others at least for yourself. Don't expect fast results but doing anything is better than doing nothing at all.

At this point OP, Id get a cock ring (cuz youre gonna get nervous), and get a hooker. Youve built it up way too much in your head.

On,y you know the answer to that question, user.

bump bump bump bump, more virgin talk plz

While I do have sympathy for you bros with your v cards I can't help but wonder how you've gone that long without getting laid atleast once. Getting pussy has never been easier in our generation than in the last 5-10 years. I'm fat and pretty ugly and have never had a problem getting laid. I have positive attributes like a sense of humor, tattoos, and a beard but at the end of the day I'm still fat and ugly. If I can do it you can to! I believe in you user.

see

pussy is kind of a sham. my hand does a better job and doesnt bitch at me. i like my woman though so i keep her around.

Wow! I'm intersex so I don't have a dick or a pussy and even I can get laid.

Attached: IMG_20190714_132934056.jpg (720x960, 155K)

you have some far worse shit than that going on
i recommend trying to find a hobby that women are also interested in
something you can do for fun and will put you in situations where you can meet people and do what ever you can to get out more and be put in situations where you might meet a girl
dont worry about your high standards, when a girl comes along you stand a chance with you'll find something you like about them
btw losing your virginity wont solve all your problems, you gotta keep having sex or you basically get back the feeling of being a virgin incel

Like a fish market with some old coins thrown about the place.

whoop-de-do for you

pro tip, try to make some friends because if you want a girl friend you need to know how to maintain a basic friendship
also basic friendship relationships can lead to relationships and sex
i think for most guys the first girl they have sex with starts off as a friend, or a friend of a friend
hardly any virgins go out and pick up a girl they have no prior connection with and get lucky unless they are handsome but then again a handsome guy probably has friends

Tsk tsk
The main reason why OP hasn't gotten laid is because he's a massive faggot
>Muh feelz
>Don't want a hooker

OP is a cock sucker confirmed

Attached: 1570628444156.png (500x336, 423K)

I technically lost my virginity to a prostitute when I was 22. It ain't that bad, and fucking is a lot of fun. Just do it.

>make friends

>29 year old socially anxious introvert virgin with an uneventful life

yeah sure, right away bud

nah, this is the main reason

We all have to pay sometime bruv

You honestly pay them to leave my man.

might end up resorting to it but i guarantee i'll hate myself for it after

On the prostitution topic: I dont have any experience with hookers but from what I've gathers from my friends that have its definitely the way to go and I'll tell you why. So my brother and I have both had a pretty fruitful run with women. Our parents divorced when I was 12 and he was 15 and we went to live with our dad who was a hoe lol so we started bringing bitches home at a pretty early age. We were swapping bitches and having 3 ways before we were old enough for prom. And this behavior lasted onto my mid 20s so we had a good run. I know if slept with roughly 65-70 woman. My brother probably more than me as he was older and had an earlier start. IM GETTING TO MY POINT lol we were having a conversation last week and both agree that if we could go back we would only have fucked hookers. At least 90% of the time. Between the energy, the dates, the drama, the fights with bitches bf you dont know about, the trips to the health department bc you fucked around and trusted some bitch and now your dick itches reeeeeal bad, the plan b pills, and the fuckin money bro, THE FUCKING MONEY. It all cost money. It's just way more cost effective to pay a hooker. You wanna talk that's what you pay for, bj? price for that, fuck? There's a price. And then you're done. And free no strings attached. If I wasn't married I'd be calls deep in a hooker about twice a week. Bc at 30, unless your not doing anything with your life you probably dont have time for more sex than that anyway. Just my advice bros. Not meant to be a brag post or so long winded just hoping to help someone

So you are here complaining you are virgin and dont accept the responsability to change that?

>Dont want a hooker because she wont like you
>Dont want to work for a relationship because introvert

Well, just kill yourself then

The only other alternative is to become a tranny and give your ass to another desperate virgin, that is what 30+ trannys do

it's not that i don't accept the responsibility it's just you don't get how what you are suggesting isn't just something i can do with out a whole ton of effort to get past what is natural to me, it's asking me to rewire my brain

what do you mean by "technically"

I’ll take your virginity :D

She was a friend of mine working as a prostitute at the time, but when we had sex it wasn't under the pretences of me hiring her.

Fall in love, opie. If a girl loves you enough, she won't mind your small pp.

my pp's fine thank you