I used to bathe with my sister until we were 14 and 15. I feel like this is too old right? I'm too scared to ask IRL

I used to bathe with my sister until we were 14 and 15. I feel like this is too old right? I'm too scared to ask IRL.

Attached: image.jpg (500x375, 38K)

dude nobody cares, its family. dont give in to america's prude ideology

Yeah I guess you are right.

Why would you stop?

It started getting weird, the whole puberty thing happens around that time.

yeah would be strange to ask just start with something like do you remember when we where bathe together lmao or something similair and then look how she reacts

Attached: 1571251642467.gif (300x186, 446K)

As long as you didn't fuck it's all G my NIIGGA.
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

She sometimes still jokes about it.

We never did anything beyond looking.

At 14/15.... Seems late for puberty to start. Americans eat hormones in everything they buy. Puberty shoulda started at 7....what's wrong with you?

Puberty should not start around 7? By definition that would be precocious. I started getting pubes and getting wet dreams around 10, but she was a late bloomer and I don't think she got her period regularly until she was 15. Puberty happens around the early teens is not incorrect.

It was the same for me with my sister who's a year younger than me. It was normal until I was 14. The only reason it stopped is one time I got a boner. I convinced her to touch it and let me feel her tits.
All she did was play with it and squeeze it but it was too much for me and I jizzed in the bath. I made her swear to not tell but she told our parents anyway. They were mad as hell, I got a massive lecture about what I'd done and we never bathed together again.

The real sad part is that was the only sexual activity of my teen years. Until I was 22 the only girl who'd ever touched my dick was my sister.

>She sometimes still jokes about it.
go for it

Seriously you thought I really meant 7.

I masturbated in the bath with her once when I was like 10. I didn't really know what I was doing, and I still have nightmares about my parents explaining what had happened to both of us. The phrase "he had an ejaculation" was used and it haunts me.

I don't really want to start doing it again, it was weird then I can't imagine it's nicer now.

You said 7 so I thought you meant 7.

In my experience,
children bathing together is seen as being normal until the elder/eldest is about 10.
After that age, things would start to seem weird, both to some of the the children involved and some some others, outside the family who somehow became aware of shared bath time.

The fact that in many cultures:
a change from Primary.Elementary School to Secondary/Middle School,
or Youth Organisations changing from
(for example)
"Cub Scouts" to "Scouts", tend to happen around ages 10 / 11;
seems to reflect that change of attitude for both the children involved, and those who are overseeing their welfare.

Maybe in a "naturist" family they would take a different attitude, but I think the vast majority of non-naturist children and adults would think 14 and 15 year old siblings of opposite gender, bathing together was unwise and rather strange,
in the same manner that they might think a mother breast feeding her son when he was seven years old was strange and unwise.

> TL DR : 14 & 15 y.o bro & sis bathing naked together - MOAR.

Its fine no one cares

I guess it depends on the context you formed for it.
If it was normal for you to shower with your sibling then that’s just it, it was normal. You later determined it abnormal and stopped.
No harm no foul
It’s a bit of a weird thing if you compare it to the average family in many places, but still it’s not that strange in comparison to the arguably weird stuff that’s normal in other families.
My neighbors when I was a teenager didn’t have any issues being nude around eachother. That was just normal for them, I remember everyone changing into a swimsuit just in the dining room.
Weird on average, but for them it’s just normal.

Which is your situation, weird on average, for you it was normal.

Only pretending to be retarded, right?

Why would you even bring if up again if it was embarrassing to you? Just fuck your sister bro we all know that's what this thread is really about

Good job. Thats the right time to stop bathing with family members get over it bro it's no big deal

If you told me this IRL without knowing I come to Sup Forums, I'd ask "You guys didn't like fool around or anything, did you?" because that's the first question that's going to be on everyone's mind when they first hear that.
Then you should say "no", even if you did, and chalk the whole thing up as "we didn't really see any reason to stop bathing together since we were kids until we heard other people bathing alone", pass it off as some kind of naivety.
After that, people will think "Well that's weird" and probably forget about it until they're in desperate need of ammunition when in an argument with you in front of others.
Thankfully however we have Sup Forums and it's the perfect place to ask any question.