I got diddled by sub English teacher in high school (pic unrelated)

I got diddled by sub English teacher in high school (pic unrelated)

Should I take legal action for money and would you like to hear he story

Attached: rape.png (715x516, 767K)

tell us the story

Story first.

No and no.

so you were the dom? it's your fault

STORY TIME BOIS

Attached: 1506027796090.gif (160x160, 177K)

I would like to start off by saying I am a boy and this teacher is a woman, of course this is awesome and i'm really happy it happened, but I have no money so I would like to leech some.

I was in high school and our english teacher was some crazy old cunt who had a toe infection or some shit, and he had to get a part of his foot removed
So we got this relatively attractive female teacher to replace him while he was being mutalated, I will call her misses tits because that's what my friends and I called her.
Anyway, we had to write her a letter to get to know her, like most teachers do, this was after a couple days of her being in the class so I don't know why she suddenly got the idea to do that
She had been very weirdly friendly towards me, pushing her titties upon my back and in group situations exclusivly talking to me and saying i was saying interesting shit
I was 14 how could I possibly have said anything interesting at that age

Describe what the whore looked like. What country?

Unless you have evidence of this shit happening, it sounds like you'd get further into legal debt than you could ever break even in settlement money. Not sure how exactly that shit works though, just that proof is needed for sure.

I dunno mate, storytime is cool so far but learn to greentext

don't be a dick, at worst see if she can help you for old time's sake.

(Cont)
So this gay letter writing shit right
We all wrote her letters and I forget what I said, likely something fucking retarded
I got an entire page worth of shit back from her about stuff she likes and where she walks her dog and what she does in her spare time
I barely read that shit I didn't fucking care
Everyone else got like, a sentence back, didn't think anything of it at the time, I figured I was just a genuis but it makes sence to me in heindsight considering she raped me
I know it all sounds like a string of coincidences but I don't know what to tell you except for a few examples of her being weirld and sexual to me, then i'll tell you how she ensnared me like a fly in a spider web

She was blond, quite tall, no ass respectable breasts, pretty face. All around a good root. Country is New Zealand

I don't use Sup Forums that often, I just figured the people here would be more open to this conversation

Do tell user!

Sounds delicious. She have a hairy cunt? You taste it? Fuck her ass? She swallow?

Well, anyway. How about you tell us the story, and forget about cashing on on a once in a life time sex with my teacher thing. You dont seem to be traumatized, and you might possibly fuck up some other kids once in a life time opportunity acting like a selfish asshole.

From your current story, it doesn't sound like she raped you. Do go on if you have more to tell.

I like story time!

Attached: 16C3EC6B62AE4C2AADF9574B35DB08B0.jpg (960x540, 69K)

so far this looks like it's all sunshine and rainbows, unless she chained you in her basement you probably shouldn't say that she raped you.

Keep the story coming, yo. Also if you enjoyed the sex and engaged in it willingly you shouldn't sue her. Financial problems or not, you will completely destroy her life and career and her financial circumstances. Really fucked up thing to do. Unless she raped you in a bad way you haven't spoken of yet and the experience traumatized you and fucked up your sex drive/life

Attached: 1568502074789.jpg (639x617, 58K)

Dewd. For future reference, type up your story ahead of time in your notes or something and just copy and paste the story so we don't have to wait on your slow-typing ass and your thread doesn't die

(Cont)
So a lot of the things she did to me my friends all saw and made fun of often, calling me a teachers pet and shit
She'd sit down next to me in class to talk to me about fucking whatever, she'd grab my hand to show me shit on the library computers even if I had literally just said I understood
One time she accidentally went a little far and touched my thigh, and i'm quite a big lad so everyone around me could see clear as day where her hand was headed
My friend William took a picture with his weird head in the foreground and her laughing and talking to me in the background while everyone else is working, I think there's even someone with their hand up
Anyway, that shit goes on for ages, old cunt gets out of the hospital and we all assume he's gonna be teaching again
But misses tits comes up to me and tells me personally that she'll be teaching the class for the rest of the year before she tells the class
So about two more months of lite molestation go on, nothing really worth mentioning here except for she's up to her regular old shenanigens
This is the part that i'm scared no one will beleive because it sounds fucking stupid, but on the last day of the school term she asked me to stay behind after class
I expected her to tell me english is my worst subject because I had been fuckign around all year
She talked to me for about five minutes and she went into this box she had the samoan kids help her bring into the class, she had fucking wine or some shit in there because she drank out of a consealed bottle while we kept talking and she was acting fucking stupid, I was trying to leave and when i stood up she asked me to pull the curtains because it was hot or some bullshit excuse
She started taking her clothes off and I was getting pretty uncomfortable because I had a girlfriend at the time and I wasn't exactly planning to lose my virginity to this woman
I'll continue in next i don't know if i'm approaching a character limit or some shit

>Diddled by teacher in highschool
>14
Sage op is a lying faggot

So she was naked and i was just trying to get out of the room, she grabbed my arm and pulled me back, I wasn't scared but I wasn't exactly into the situation
She took off my shitty uniform pants and obviously I was diamonds, like the second time i've ever seen a naked girl in person
She blew me and held me down and rode my 14 year old weiner
She was trying to talk but I couldn't understand a fucking thing I was too fucking shocked that I was the rape kid
I came whatever amount of semen I held at the age of 14 and she told me she was leaving the school at the start of next year to go to another school with better pay or something
She forced a kiss on me and told me to hurry home
In retrospect it was kinda cool but I wasn't exactly having fun at the time, what do

This guy is the worst

In New Zealand you start high school when you're 14 and turn 15 during your first year, my birthday is december 28th, making me 14 years old

stop being a pussy. i assume you're not even dating the same girl you were back then, right?

You're aware this takes place in the past

yes, but who knows how far?

Far enough for stop being a pussy to not apply

NZ fag here. What school?

I had a similar experience with my high school art teacher with the molestation stuff. She'd have me organizing the supply closet when I was her TA my senior year and she'd come in and lay her head on my chest and hold me and start complaining about her class of rowdy freshmen. She never made it sexual, though. Then when I was 18 and went backpacking through central America the summer after HS graduation I was nearly raped by a fat Irish woman the first night we got to San Jose in Costa Rica. I was too drunk to get it up fortunately, and too drunk to put up serious resistance. She climbed on top of me and took off her bra and started grinding all 300lbs of herself on my groin as I repeatedly slurred out "no, no no" over and over. She just tried to kiss me and kept grinding and I say fuck it to myself and just lay there, her trying in futility to get me hard. Then my brother walked in randomly and she got off me and ran out the door covering her massive fatty milkers. Ugh.
It was uncomfortable so I get you feeling weird about this happening. Especially when you have a gf and are a virgin. Still a kinda cool experience tho... did she make you come? Where did you come on her? In her?

Wainui high

She made me cum inside of her which I was also not super happy about

Hah, no wonder bro. Good shit.

Anyways, I wouldn't dob her in. But that's just me.

You could try to kindly blackmail her tho?

i enjoy my diddling...I came back for moar for over 3 years

Don't even know where she is now, I know her name though, I guess I shouldn't sue her or whatever but I feel like I should do something about it

Blackmail.

Facebook, or just look her up online to see what you find.

You scratched her back. Now it's her turn to scratch yours.

Advice me stranger, what should I try to get out of her

Hey OP. I'm going to offer actual advice these pedos can't provide. First of all, don't convince yourself that you liked it. I'm not ruling out that you did but you made it sound very uncomfortable in your post. I think what you actually want is for the teacher to be punished. Rightfully so. If you manage to find her full name or go to the police with what school you went to you can write a detailed report that they will happily pursue. It's possible she's raped other kids as well and is still teaching. She could have had your kid. All possibilities. I wish you luck. No matter what anyone says, it WAS rape. You didn't want it and she knowingly had sex with someone under the age of consent.

It's been a few years, will they even give a shit?

What do you need? You say you need money... But you'll need to figure this out for yourself...

Find her, and find out how much its worth to her to not go to jail and how much she has got to give

You won't get a dime from suing her. She'll just go to jail and you won't get any money. That's how NZ works

Absolutely if she is still teaching or has had your kid. Try finding her on facebook. I 100% believe you can still get justice even after a few years. Unlikely but if you can get that picture of her hand on your thigh to the police that would also help in the case.

Thank you men

I know what i'm gonna do now, if you got off to the story you're gay
/thread