Americans voted for this

>americans voted for this

Attached: 0-02-04-1657637cafbd33358f3f176f70006cb690a877bc01274a8743901203ff523a14_891f3f50.jpg (602x960, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Elhyo-_fR0E
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/802972944532209664?lang=en
thedailybeast.com/back-to-the-future-writer-biff-tannen-is-based-on-donald-trump
hsph.harvard.edu/news/magazine/guns-and-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump lost popular vote

illegals do not count and the popular has never been the standard

Attached: popvoter.jpg (600x717, 137K)

How long have you lived in the United States?

das right white boy

Thats what happens when you keep voting for the lesser of two evils.

sorry you tards got triggered, Trump lost popular vote, so not all Americans are inbred morons.

He lost by a measure of millions, don’t be fucking stupid trying to move the goalpost like that

No, we didn't.

but it's all they have don't take it away from them

The popular vote doesn’t mean anything. For 232 years, the electoral college has existed to weigh votes by district because most people are uneducated and have no idea how our government functions. That is why California and Florida get more votes than Mississippi. Because believe it or not, no one fuckin cares what you think. And nothing you do or say will change anything.

Attached: 01F21B41-7AAE-4A47-974C-67CCCF50DA68.jpg (680x755, 211K)

Death to the left! 14/88

Attached: 1530928020917.png (1000x1425, 670K)

>Florida
>educated

Imagine voting for someone THIS stupid
youtu.be/Elhyo-_fR0E

You ameritards deserve him

reeee no one gives a shit shut up about this reeeeee

Didn’t say no one gives a shit about this. I said no one gives a shit about you or your opinion, Ivan. So go fuck your cousin.

aww you're cute when you're mad. nothing I said was opinion faggot, trump lost popular vote by millions, it's a fact, sorry it hurts you.

Why do you homos always assume people who disagree with you are mad? I’m not mad, in fact I’m amused by your autism, comrade. Your facts are quite irrelevant. You would know this if you weren’t some shill whose only goal is creating threads that state facts but make no educated arguments with those facts. Again, why would this upset me? If anything, you’re the one who’s upset.

Attached: C68C90E4-4603-4F32-A471-D9FA4B8ACA6D.gif (500x349, 906K)

tl;dr reeeee?

On November 4th a leaker will dump all internettraffic since 2013, a 100% copy of xkeyscore for everyone. The purge USA only November 4th staring at Keyne Wests house. Go Trump.

Attached: 1572440954124.png (1024x622, 1.07M)

Sure bud. Good luck with that.

>illegals do not count and the popular has never been the standard
Not one illegal voted.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: movingthegoalposts.jpg (500x281, 64K)

Why should he have to prove you’re wrong? How about you prove you’re right?

Hey Spain! If you still want Florida back, it's not too late!

Attached: 1462130157517.jpg (560x461, 72K)

>look at my facts
>no one cares
>reeeee
Fuckin retard

>You ameritards deserve him
The 28% of us who voted for him do.
Stop and wonder what would have happened if some quirk of fate put the stupidest 28% of the people in YOUR country in charge?

Attached: 200px-Dick_Cheney.jpg (200x253, 16K)

>trump lost popular vote by millions
trump lost popular vote by millions to the least popular democrat in living memory
trump lost popular vote by millions to the first-ever (serious) female candidate in US history
trump lost popular vote by millions to the wife of the only impeached president in the last 150 years

:^)

I really find it incredible that neither party can come up with anyone better than these asshats.

Attached: 0r0txI0.jpg (706x911, 585K)

LOOOL, I'm sure that's why Democrats foam at the mouth and say it's voter suppression anytime Republican's suggest people should have to present an ID to vote.

And I'm proud this fucker doesn't know about this kumbya shit.

Not him, but...

Attached: 65846008.jpg (480x360, 80K)

You know all internet traffic is recorded and accessible already.

Nicee one...Elon Musky..

Attached: 21570616059899.jpg (1358x1122, 115K)

hilarious how easily triggered tumptards are.
they will literally spend the next 2+ hours in this thread defending him while not changing a single voter.

>nice_life.jpeg

>Why should he have to prove you’re wrong?
Because I'm challenging this asshole's claim:
>illegals do not count
He's (you???) claiming Trump only lost the popular vote because (and your retard actually claimed this) MILLIONS of illegals voted.
I'm asking for proof of this absurd claim.
If just 1% of these illegals got caught, you'd need 30,000 fraudulent votes found to explain 3 million illegal votes.
If just one in a million were caught, you'd have three cases to point to.
Apparently Mexico IS sending their "best" people this way.
Fucking geniuses, apparently (according to Trump and other American Traitors).

Attached: EB.jpg (800x1007, 88K)

You really have taken a side, ha ha ha... you are easily led.

There is NO left you idiot.

THIS~!!!!!

yeah but prove it! reee! tards don't understand burden of proof, they can't prove illegals voted, it's just triggered tard sperge

>that's why Democrats foam at the mouth and say it's voter suppression anytime Republican's suggest people should have to present an ID to vote.
These are two separate issues, but let's look at voter ID.
George Washington never had a driver's license.
Neither did either of my grandmothers.
Voter ID is something we had to add at some point (or not).
Both parties are convinced that voter ID laws disenfranchise more Dems than Repubs.
That's why they both take the stance they do.
The only real difference is one party wants more people to be able to vote and one party is trying to take voting away from some people.
How is it not obvious to everyone that the GOP are the bad guys?

Attached: jeb-bush-logo-hed-2015.jpg (652x367, 140K)

There you go with that "Democrats.." shit again. Get your head out of your ass and see the real world.

On the topic of voter fraud. Didn't Hillary write emails to Podesta complaining about Obama flooding Colorado with fake-voters or whatever?

Only 24% voted for this shit for brains

Nope, Trump lied about emails contents to madden his tard base. Not a single podesta emails says that at all

No, that never happened but I would love to see the blog or YouTube video that made the claim. I love laughing at stupid conspiracy theories.

Trump supporters never actually acknowledge a picture like this or any others clearly showing how much of an idiot their orange daddy is. Instead, they’ll wait for someone to make a claim, argument, or present a fact, and then argue it until the thread has been slid into something else and no one is talking about the image.

ITT: Trumpians arguing about electoral college and popular vote while they get to hide from the blatant visual evidence of agent orange being a retard.

When you register to vote, we show id and proof of address. Why would i have to show id again.
He clearly know's you HAVE to be a citizen to vote and you can't vote if you can't prove your a citizen and once you've done it its over.

The right makes so much excuses and fuck people over on mass. Now they tout President Clown shoes as president when he clearly has NO CLUE.

>And I'm proud this fucker doesn't know about this kumbya shit.
He has a general problem with spatial relationships, and 100% honestly, the pic suggests he's got dyslexia.
Which _would_ explain why so many people report he can't read.
The only REAL problem here is people like YOU will back anyone, as long as they aren't Hillary Clinton.
Be honest: wouldn't you have been given the chance to vote for Clint Eastwood?
be honest...

Attached: Clint-Eastwood.jpg (2560x1920, 276K)

>Be honest: wouldn't you *RATHER* have been given the chance to vote for Clint Eastwood?

They had birth certificates, This is before the free market started importing Mexican to work your kitchen and clean your offices and you rich whites stopped hiring black people.

Now your deporting them again? Cleaning up your own mess??

The guy out of frame on the far left is doing the same thing as Trump because the gesture is fucking stupid. If everyone crosses their arms in from of them, then everyone's palms are facing back in a position that makes holding hand with the person next to them impossible without looking stupid.

Blacks are too stupid to know how voter registration works? Well, if you insist. Sounds kinda' racist though.

Never happened, that is why you're not on the department of justice comity in congress. So you have to make up stuff to fill in the gaps.

I don’t see where anyone said millions of illegals voted. I’m sure it could be proven that at least some illegals voted and were not caught. What’s absurd is the way you claim there is smoke with no fire. You’re creating a straw man scenario because nothing that user said in the 12 words he used to say it is untrue. You’re fabricating shit, dude. How is anyone supposed to take anything you say seriously?

Attached: 2BA4F89D-1B30-4F24-912E-75778B4A8BE9.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>blatant visual evidence of agent orange being a retard.
If you want more proof, go to YouTube and compare 1980's Trump to modern Trump.
He's CLEARLY not the man he once was.
Never mind what an asshole he was/is, look at how far his intellectual abilities have declined.

Is that part of that gay atomwaffen boys' club?

Attached: ArguingOn4Chan.gif (500x170, 126K)

>They had birth certificates,
Washington did, but most Americans of the time didn't.
More relevantly, voter ID laws are relatively new, and for MOST of US history, no-one had to show ID to vote..
This is a relatively new concept, supported by one party more than the other because both parties are acting in their own self interest.

>I really find it incredible that neither party can come up with anyone better than these asshats.
they did ... both parties! ... but nooooo ... too many fucktards voted for the asshats in the primaries while the rest of the eligible voters sat on their couches ...
America 2016 didn't get what it needed, it got what what we were willing to work for - a fucking circus

Let's hope people get off their fucking asses in 2020.

>I don’t see where anyone said millions of illegals voted
Trump has repeatedly made this claim, but I was specifically responding to this:
>Trump lost popular vote
>illegals do not coun
user two (above) clearly thinks Trump lost the popular vote because (3 million) illegals voted.

>I’m sure it could be proven that at least some illegals voted and were not caugh
fullretard.jog
How can you prove someone voted illegally if none of them got caught?
And you're saying 3 MILLION illegals voted, but not ONE got caught? And you can prove that somehow? You can PROVE that even ONE illegal voted, even though there isn't a single case you can point to?
>What’s absurd is the way you claim there is smoke with no fire.
Where's the smoke?
_I'm_ saying there's no smoke, why do you think there's a fire?

>You’re fabricating shit, dude. How is anyone supposed to take anything you say seriously?
I'm not the one claiming millions voted illegally without leaving a shred of proof.

Attached: 6obe.jpg (604x453, 45K)

No one claimed millions of illegals voted man. You stupid or something? I don’t have to prove a statement I never made is true. And you never acknowledge the popular vote is meaningless.

Wow, look at how upset you are.

Attached: FEB4BA44-FA0E-42D3-B011-AF8BB5526D41.png (241x230, 163K)

>No one claimed millions of illegals voted man.
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/802972944532209664?lang=en
Yes, they did.
See also:>illegals do not count

Attached: 220px-Al_Franken_Official_Senate_Portrait.jpg (220x278, 17K)

>Wow, look at how upset
>muh salty lefties
Nice ad hominem, shame you can't rebut any of my points.

Attached: 468dcbdfe9abbe5f85aafd79b0cb13be.png (400x367, 145K)

We could easily prove you wrong if only proper identification were required to vote... the very fact that ID is NOT required to vote automatically confirms that there are illegal votes, and the fact that Democrats are so strongly against making ID be required automatically confirms that democrats rely on these illegal votes.

Republicans have lost literally all credibility.
That's it. Its over. We know facts don't phase you.
Stop being fucking sheep, keeping the powerful powerful, and submitting to the rich.
You are so fucking stupid and spineless its insane.
Open your fucking eyes and ears for once and stop being puppets.
Seriously, if you are conservative and not rich, then you are a sheep.
Plain and simple. There is no argument.
Conservatism was literally invented to keep the rich aristocrats on top and you plebs on the bottom.
Congratulations on keeping yourselves under the boots of the wealthy and powerful.
And the irony that they want less government controlling them, so give the power to the wealthy to do whatever they want, which ends up controlling them in the end.
Jesus fucking christ.
Use your guns for once and fucking kill yourselves.

Attached: 68808472_2362662760519331_8810066407486333533_n.jpg (935x855, 241K)

>automatically confirms that democrats rely on these illegal votes.
if you're a tard devoid of logical thought and reasoning sure. but I guess you'd have to be a fucking moron to argue millions of fake votes happened with no proof

he shouldn't have to cross his arms. He's the president

Why are they still free?

>a minority of them

>literally

Stop spazzing out you fucking sperg

Attached: !crywithtrump2019.jpg (900x900, 219K)

I'mma just leave this here...

thedailybeast.com/back-to-the-future-writer-biff-tannen-is-based-on-donald-trump

Attached: biff-tannen.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

>. the very fact that ID is NOT required to vote automatically confirms that there are illegal votes

Attached: retarded2.jpg (475x428, 95K)

>Use your guns for once and fucking kill yourselves.
Good news, user. Gun owners ARE more likely to kill themselves.
hsph.harvard.edu/news/magazine/guns-and-suicide/

>implying anyone on this board is old enough to vote
>implications

Attached: 1571708016606.jpg (312x405, 30K)

It is completely obvious that given human nature, if nothing is stopping people from doing something illegal, they will do it. This is especially true for something that has the potential to be as beneficial as voting. Hell, drinking underage is illegal and there are a decent amount of restrictions in place to stop it and yet people still find a way to. You'd have to be a MORON to think that people wouldn't be trying to find ways to vote illegally. But when they make it so fucking easy without requiring identification, you'd have to be the dumbest person on the planet to think that no one is doing it. Election outcomes are so important that even countries like Russia try to influence it. Do you seriously think that some unchecked illegals wouldn't vote to try to help out their families coming here in the future?

You _do_ know this meme uses WBC conservatives in the 2017 frame, right?
YOU assholes (Trump especially) are the ones claiming is America broken, somehow?
Keep crying, conservafags. You hitched your wagon to a really shitty star,

>if nothing is stopping people from doing something illegal, they will do it.
There are serious penalties for getting caught.
About half the legal adults either don't register or register but don't vote.
But somehow, millions of illegals _want_ to vote, _do_ vote, despite potential jail time or deportation, but somehow not even ONE gets caught???

Attached: 1EJUlqy.jpg (460x460, 38K)

Good

this is now a 'florida is fully retarded' thread

>But when they make it so fucking easy without requiring identification
Everybody has to show documentation to get registered.
The only way to vote illegally is to pretend to be someone you're not.
And when that guy goes to vote? If your illegal votes first, the real guy will wind up on the news claiming a Mexican stole his vote.
If your illegal tries to vote after his victim,he's caught.
Only NOBODY got caught.
Pedro Illegal isn't risking deportation to support Hillary Clinton, especially after every poll on Earth says she's going to win Cali, etc.

Attached: 2w4bUUn.jpg (660x495, 100K)

Yes, because these are people who have already risked everything to even come here illegal in the first place. Illegals have a much more proactive mentality towards being willing to do what's necessary to make a better life for themselves by the very fact that they're here. And if they have family who they really want to be here too and voting democrat is a huge help towards that happening, you're damn right they will vote illegally and take that risk. Also while the penalties are supposed to be severe, the reality is that I don't know the state of some of those voting centers in places like California where illegals might vote. There could be small quiet voting centers along the border where there are democrat officials running the place being all hush hush making it ridiculously easy for illegals to vote at those places. Whenever I voted in PA, the places where I could vote seemed like they were run by various members of the community and security wasn't really all that strong. If the members of said community were all for illegal voting, I literally see no reason why they couldn't vote.

Also you make a logical fallacy that millions will all be swarming these same places. They really could be distributed among hundreds of voting centers all along the border so it's not as suspicious.

reeeeeeeeeee

>They really could be distributed among hundreds of voting centers all along the border so it's not as suspicious.
Since not even one got caught, it doesn't look "suspicious" at all.
I'm not claiming they were all in Cali, that's a Trumptard claim.
But even if I had make that claim, you can't point to a large number of cases spread out along the border, because there aren't ANY documented cases of an illegal voting.

Attached: 2vah-jay-jays.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Who the fuck eats 6 cheeseburgers? See that’s the problem with these liberal fucksticks, they fuck their own lives up and blame climate change.

Attached: 1KJIB2g.jpg (724x570, 38K)

Right user, being a fat ass is a leftist problem.
Lmfao.

talking point debunked that only certified retards still bring up

bro we have so many immiigrants it becomes pretty hard to be imbred.
The people who were imbred at this point are either royalty or all dead

My local mayor i Cali admitted that there was election fraud in the voting booths there is also the factor of not everyone going out to vote

i live in california and they were not enforcing identification laws illegals have voted at least here. there are also youtube videos of this happening in texas so you can fuck off

admitted to less than 100 possible occurences in like 10 years, trump lost by 4.3 million votes. hmm.
>youtube videos
listen to some fat basement incel instead of the body in charge of election fraud? okay tard.

the id law does not disenfranchise more dems and the republicans certainly do not believe this they just don't want illegals voting. The democrats believe that black people wouldn't know how to get an id there's videos that show whole unedited interviews of this subtle racism

you know how we cant prove it? because she had it illegally saved on an unsecured private server in her home and deleted it when legally obligated to give the emails.

not a single mention at all in podesta, emails that weren't deleted, but keep moving them goalposts faggot. you can't prove it because in reality it didn't happen, you know this, it upsets you. gdiaf

only a small percent of the population actually votes.
if a group of people discover that youve never voted they will steal your information. this is easy if you work in the government. then they vote in your name. its very simple and this has been done with dead peoples information since forvever

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/802972944532209664?lang=en
hey retard he was talking about in this thread but keep going

that's just the people who were caught. the city i am referring to has a bunch of people who don't tolerate shit like this regardless of party. this changes with every city and some don't care while others promote illegal voting. We don't have an exact number of illegals. We can only estimate just like we can only know what places allowed for illegal voting to happen when they get caught and have to admit it. plus there is the factor that individuals who work polling booths specifically to let people vote. Don't believe me? Ask any 10 random Californians in Los Angeles(the sanctuary city that has the most immigrants in a non-farmland county) if they would allow illegal immigrants to vote.f I've lived here all my life and have met many illegals in my schools, my work, and in an everyday setting. All of them have ids that are easy to fake or if you have a few thousand you can get a legitimate id through illegal ways.

when i say videos there is someone at the poll pretending to be an illegal and the people say it doesn't matter but yeah election fraud committees can be at every polling station at all times listening to every conversation.
Do you have to wear a helmet when you go outside?

dumb tard sperge, not reality though
could just tl;dr I can't prove it reeeeee illegals vote check this youtube incel

fuck off niggerfaggot that was another person talking about podesta. im not upset by this im actually not feeling anything about this and im actually getting bored