Do you ever fantasize about your gf getting fucked by other men?

Do you ever fantasize about your gf getting fucked by other men?

Attached: 1572513684423.jpg (819x1024, 183K)

Yeah, but she always refused. Then she left me, now she has.a boyfriend and I jerk off thinking of her getting fucked

Kek

No. I was once in a degenerate relationship for a while where we did shit like that, though. I did not consider this girl to be anything more than a fuck buddy at first, so I did shit with her I never would have thought of doing with anybody I actually cared about. I probably could have shit directly onto her tits if I brought it up in the right way, but poop is not sexy to me. She was super into being humiliated and had rape fetishes, and I got pretty good at making her cry and cum at the same time. So yeah, she fucked other guys for my amusement and that was small time compared to some other shit I made her do. Its not like I got off on feeling like a cuckold, I felt more like a pimp, like "this stupid whore does whatever I say". So like I had this slave that would take off clothes on command, that I could make get on her knees and suck my dick in front of guy friends of hers she would rather have not, and then be like "you want next?" But having been down that rabbit hole I can honestly say I don't really care about it and wouldn't go there again, so its not something I jerk off to or would try to make a girl do again.

>Do you ever fantasize about your gf getting fucked by other men?

Nope
Not a faggot like OP

All the time...

I fantasize about me being her and walking the park at night, entirely naked in order to get taken by a dozen of niggers and drug addicts.

pic of wife?

Attached: 2018-08-24 08.00.35.jpg (1769x2825, 543K)

sometimes, mostly because I want her to sluttier, and to take the initiative, instead of being submissive to almost anything...
I mostly fantasize about her being flirtier with somebody/dancing/grinding on someone else in the club...

depending on time sometimes I got aroused/angry or jealous...

pic related

Attached: h.jpg (1007x2426, 394K)

I'd fill her with a nice big load of baby juice

Please do, I'll clean her out when you are finished so she doesn't get knocked up...

Attached: 2019-07-10 07.52.33.jpg (1638x2647, 583K)

close up of pussy?

I fantasize about having a gf and be normal.

Do you want to be next?

Attached: 2018-12-29 08.06.38.jpg (1411x884, 259K)

No, wish she was a cuckqueen though.

Excellent photos of an excellent subject. Moar

fuck yes, I'd power fuck that hole until I plastered her insides with my sperm. then I'd make her clean my cock up.

Attached: 2019-07-10 08.05.49.jpg (1799x2777, 601K)

Fucking hot

hell yeah.
would love to have her set up a date or slut out with her friends one night.

I’d love for another man to fuck her in front of me

Attached: 6624CDF5-5FA6-403E-A52A-0D5E63B6A81D.jpg (1242x1210, 168K)

any pics of her filled with cum?

ass?

Hmm, no

I'd love to change that....

Yes i do fantasize that. But it will never happen.
I wont allow it

Me too...

Attached: 2019-07-10 07.47.04.jpg (1814x2756, 559K)

Would you fuck her?

Attached: C2ACE533-9BB5-4991-84AA-C55353D28022.jpg (1536x2048, 687K)

Don't do it, it's best left as a fantasy. I fell for cuck bullshit a couple of years ago. I am responsible for totally destroying my exgf. Feels bad man...

She's a total nigger slut now. She's single, dropped out of college and has had 2 nigger babies in 2 years.

LOL

Kek. Not your doing. It was inevitable.

Good she's better off now, you should tell her that you want to help look after her black kids.

Yes all the time

Attached: 534bb4.jpg (810x1080, 161K)

It is tho... I pressured her into it. I forced into doing more and more degenerate shit. I took her to a super bowl party in 2017. At halftime 9 nigger gangbanged the shit out of her, it was basically gang rape...

Hell no. It never ends well for anyone. Well not for you, her and her new boyfriend will be doing pretty great once your out of the picture.

Attached: 1571200552589.jpg (750x675, 29K)

That's why you generally want black men to fuck her. Chances are she won't leave you.

Attached: 1534388558196.jpg (2000x1333, 444K)

Pretty much all the time. Pic is my wife.

Attached: 718_1000.jpg (1000x1727, 148K)

She has a fat ass that I would fuck

I'm glad you like

Attached: 713_1000.jpg (1000x1778, 140K)

My wife is pretty cute in a plain way. I think her body is pretty great (ass is nice) and she gives great head. I would love to see another guy just staring at her ass and cumming on it or her riding someone’s dick.

This... This is what peak cucked looks like.

can I hold her down while I pump her full of my cum?

only every goddamn minute of every goddamn day

Maybe hold her head down while you cum in her mouth

nah, I'll bust in her pussy.

great answer

You want her awake or drugged?

I think about it a couple times a day

Attached: 1500666568998.jpg (1185x769, 177K)

Is that your gf/wife? Cause I want to shove my dick in those lips

I took my girl's virginity 5 years ago. There's no way she doesn't want to try other guys. I want to fuck a girl I work with but I won't because I'm so loyal. I fantasize about her sucking off her co-worker or something so it gives me an excuse to do whatever I want. I tried talking to her about an open relationship and she wants nothing to do with that. Sucks.

Is your girl hot? I’m sure guys have thought about fucking her

I'd need a gf for that

awake, so I can see the look in her eyes when I fill her with my load.

No, but occasionally I fantasized her fucking another girl.

Absolutely, Captain of the cheer team in HS, petite and cute as hell with a nice ass. I don't want to give her up I just want us to be able to have fun with other people too. Nothing wrong with variety.

Only if the other guy is black and huge

You think she would suck a dick if she got drunk enough or high on molli? That may work. You wanna show me that ass too?

No

I’m down if I can watch, or it’s recorded

Living the good life.

you can watch
pic of wife? or nudes

I want to blow my load looking at your slut. Kik me you fucking cuck

Drygoods888

They literally tore her asshole, tore her pussy, a black eye and her neck was bruised from being choked. I was rock hard the entire time talking shit to her...you fucking whore...you piece of shit fuck meat... Feels bad now, man!

No, but I do fantasize about my wife being attractive enough that other men would want to fuck her

Attached: 1571903589282.jpg (500x507, 64K)

Bump

I’d be happy to.

My kind of girl.

Constantly. I lost my last 2 gfs because I tried to push them into fucking niggers.
Oddly enough I would have left them if they did anyway kek

Disc?

Attached: DE02E109-EC51-4084-A489-8D872063CE5D.jpg (1241x1477, 221K)

no matter how ugly your girl is there is someone who is attracted to her.

yes. when I first started dating her she was a bit of a slut. That's what attracted her to me.
Now she is kinda boring again as we grow older but I do like the idea of her being a slut again like the old days.

i'd love to see my teen gf fucked by other men

Attached: IMG_2251.png (750x1334, 1.7M)

my gf really needs big strangers cock

Attached: ggh.png (359x640, 1.25M)

Id smash

She's my wife now....

moar?

what u think is best in her body? wwyd to her

Attached: bikini.jpg (872x1009, 184K)

I'd be balls deep in her ass

tits?

Sir, we are here for you

Hard to say from that pic but shes got a cute little ass id love to fuck

Attached: IMG_3932.png (750x1334, 953K)

moar pussy

what part of her body do you guys like the most? ass/pussy or tits? rate each of them

Attached: IMG_1043.jpg (2448x3264, 1.78M)

ass 8.5/10
tits 8/10
pussy looks like it might be an 8, but a better shot would help.

god damn, pussy is 9/10

Attached: IMG_0498.jpg (3264x2448, 1019K)

Not really into the specific cuck fantasy, but I've fantasized about a gangbang with her. Although in those fantasies I'm the stranger. She's
been stressed out lately and our sex life has been hit becauee of it. I think these more exteme fantasies are a manifestation of a lull in the sex life. But I know a gangbang is one of those things that sounds fun on paper, but would be a terrible thing to actually do and I would not enjoy it.

THERE GOES OUR HERO...

moar, fapping to her cunt

what u think of her butthole? showed pics of her to my friends and they all loved her asshole

It looks nice and tight, is anal painful for her? I'd have to have two rounds with her so i can cum in both holes.

her asshole can be fucked quite easily, which hole would u prefer if u had to choose? rate her asshole/pussy

Heyy..nice Elon Musky..

Attached: 2241570616108317.jpg (1430x1113, 111K)

Yes I want to see my wife become a big slut and get fucked in the ass while I tear her pussy up. Afterwards I want her to swallow his cum and spit out on my cock

You all deserve to be executed

Attached: 40733887_303.jpg (700x394, 42K)

found the fag