NEW BLM-TERRORIST GROUP PETITION

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/officially-recognize-black-lives-matter-origination-domestic-terrorist-group-18-usc-ss-2331-others

Last petition got fucked over. Keep trying.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/sign-petition-police-start-taking-action-major-black-lives-matter-protests-and-start-clearing-streets
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bumperino

bump

Your petition has already been reviewed and denied. Stop wasting our government's time whitey.
also, I'm reporting the petition as a prank by Sup Forums.

Butthurt nigger detected.

Prepare for dindu nuffins

Get your name ready goyim.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/sign-petition-police-start-taking-action-major-black-lives-matter-protests-and-start-clearing-streets

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

His website team posted his speech about the Dallas attacks and how racial issues are a huge problem in our society. Cops are making mistakes, racial bias this, racism that.

So the website uses that as a reply then go on to say how the white house can't do anything about it in regards to deciding what is or what isn't a terrorist group.

>announcing reports

>origination
>origination
>origination
>really you fucking mongrel
>DELETE THIS AND START OVER

Just do a petition to label them as a hate group.

Playing into (((their))) hands.

>Schlochay Barenstein

nice

Roll for the kekkles

They're just going to deny these petitions over and over again

>Jamule Baren Heimer

I will still hang onto that last bit of hope that they might listen...

>origination
fucking kill yourself

not my petition.

If we had Trump the meme master then maybe, but with a nigger president? Nope.

>origination
can you fucktards not do anything right?

Jamon Braunbaum

Rollin'

Let's see what I get

Wait a sec, isn't the KKK already recognized as a terrorist organization? Also, during it's heyday, the KKK was considered to be the militant arm of the Democratic party, so wouldn't that petition make the Democrats a terrorist organization?

roal

Rollin for interest

Done

What happened to the last one that got over 100k signatures?

Roll.

rolin

OY

rolllllll

Schmuchay Bergenheimer Get!

shooting for Schlomo Edlestein

bless me Kek

diasporoll

>Needs 97,598 signatures by August 7, 2016 to get a response from the White House
Good luck

hemuel edilberg

#ReclaimAfrica

Roll
o
l
l

This.

We did it last time.

Explain something: what does "officially recognize" mean?

I bet you can't define "officially recognize" as an actionable process.

Don't care. Kill yourself.

Black knives?

What happened to the first petition? Is there an article on it getting shut down?

I stand with Israel

rollin'

>The White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations.
>The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations, and therefore we are not able to address the formal request of your petition.
>We encourage you to engage with your community in the ongoing discussion of how we can better build trust and safety in our communities.

Rollin rollin

you're petitioning the wrong people. the last petition got a response and it said right in there they have no control.

try petitioning the SPLC or ADL. that's your only choice. even though i despise and want to bomb both organizations...

Rollin for friend

Did that Day of Rage thing happen at all or were the faganons cucked? I was too busy snoozing off the roach happenings.

Yeah the SPLC labelling BLM a terrorist group. That'll be the day.

it didn't happen. white SJWs planned that shit and they didn't take the fact that niggers go to the club and get drunk on friday into account

Pls

Rollareno

I want to culturally enrich her

>domestic terrorism
lel, use it against them.
looks like leftists created another 'i-win-i-said-it-first-word' this year.
>oh shit, he said "they are terrorists" and he's right
>oh shit, this word is stronger than racist and sexist
>how can i even compete, i can't call him terrorist
>oh, yes, you are the terrorist, the DOMESTIC terrorist

>peoples signatures don't count if they come from Sup Forums!

rollin!!!

War coming. Opinions don't matter. The only relevant political comment is the death of your ideological enemy.

The response was really weak, in part it just quoted Obama making a speech about BLM. It didn't address the key spirit of the original petition.

>Wait a sec, isn't the KKK already recognized as a terrorist organization?

Yes, it is.

Rollin for goldberg

>Last petition got fucked over.

what a load of shit.

how did that happen?

here I go

ok

Welp

rolls

shilling

I read the email i got because i signed it and it was just loads of mumbling on about shit i didn't care about and avoids the whole point of the petition.

the last petition*