ITT we congratulate Turk anons on being courageous and loyal to their country

ITT we congratulate Turk anons on being courageous and loyal to their country.

I really have respect for you now turk-bros. don't mind all the butthurt anons here they are jealous of your real patriotism and love for your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UlviYaman/status/754266911718772739
youtu.be/Y0rnkPhBHiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t-thanks y-you too..

LEAF REMOVAL WHEN?

I like Turkey too desu. They have to deal with fucking Kurds. I'd act like fucking shit heads too if my niggers were Kurds.

Cheers Turkey!

FUCK OFF, shill
you shilled all the nigjht and you're still shilling today pretty pathetic imo

But the people want sharia you fuck

Tank crews lynched proves that. Respect the majority

ill be honest I'm confused with the attempted coup situation.

Who are the "good" guys? Should I be sad 50+ civilians died and 15+ cops?

its all a convoluted mess. but basically Erdogan is the turk version of Trump

Thanks, Pakistan has always been our best ally

No good or bad. Coup was just the military trying to fulfill their constitutional oath to restore democracy and secularism when they see it eroding. Like they've done 5 prior times this century.
But this time the Turkish people decided that they now want an authoritarian, Islamic state instead.

twitter.com/UlviYaman/status/754266911718772739

In another way.

The Turkish people are a bunch of kids, but the popular guy starts to bully them. So the kid's older brothers come and start to beat up the bully and save their little kids, like they've done many times before. Except this time, the kids start fighting their older brother telling him to leave the bully alone, they like it this way now.

post more

And the soldiers that surrendered are executed for treason Im guessing. Thanks for clearing things up

Erdogan is a Muslim terrorist who works with ISIS.
literally the scum of the earth.

>congrats on failing

What the fuck, no.
Erdogan has already declared that he hates democracy. He's turning Turkey into a dictatorship and the coupers were probably the only chance for the Turkish to end him, but now it's too late.
He supports ISIS, is strongarming Europe to enter the EU, is mistreating the REAL refugees and is overall a fucking cunt

Basically, get used to seeing a lot less Turks on this site

>implying trump wont be working with TWP

canada is basically roach-tier, so you are can yourself turk-bros

> fuckin leaf

fuck my english, damn

Erdogan is shit and wants to increase his powers and instill Shariah law but we don't know who would have taken over. The alternative could have been even worse.

Good luck lads
Try to not die

Congratulations with being total slaves to erdogan. Enjoy your dictatorship.

hypocritical scumbags
imagine if somebody tries to do to christian culture what ataturk did to muslim culture tradition and faith

you'd react 100% differently

ataturk literally forbade all symbols of islam and tried to eradicate islam from the public

what would happen if somebody banned crosses, christian organizations get banned, all christians are subhumans in the west and then somebody tries to turn that back

who would you support?

but when erdogan tries to fight that, he is enemy
wh? because you hat islam hypocritical idiots

thanks bby, you got the best traps and qt boys

Once a roach forever a roach

Sauce

religion successfully infiltrated this shithole of a country. someone have to bomb it away.

the unfortunate truth

wish i knew

what would happen if somebody banned all Austrian flags on government buildings in Croatia? Banned all allegiance to the Austrian Empire over Croatian ones. And decalred all those who support Austria over Croatia to be enemies?

You'd surely support a leader who's trying to turn you back into a territory of that Austrian Empire right? Because that's how it use to be?

t. Ahmed

bad comparison
austrian empire was not our, it was literally a bunch of germans occupying us

but when you ask, most of people WOULD rather live in austrian empire because it was 1000000000 times less shit and it actually functioned properly

Oh yes he sure did. How can you not understand, whoever is fighting islamization is friend to the west and is directly supported. Kemal was an insane drunk but still he made Turkey great. Something similar with Tito for us around here. If you want progress get rid of the clergy, very simple.

Also what is crescent moon still doing on the crimson flag?
Banned religion my ass, if nothing he was sucking up to them as much as possible. Unlike Erdo monkey, Kemal knew how to keep his shit under the rug.

>kemal
>freemason
>literal jewish agent

>tito
>evil megalomaniac murderer

>both haters of religion

we should have sided with serbs

SPC is homicidal too and you know it. I would side with Serbs personally, but Serbian orthodox church is autistic, they are true theocratic monkeys just like islamists but just with even worse politics against heathens and heretics.

Honestly i would like us to go back together as Yuga, but in modern edition. This is our only chance bruh.

in same country with titoist retards

well, if poeople who support secularism in turkey support tito that explains a lot

retards and fools all

Fuck Tito, that is bygone era, the time of our parents. I am talking about creating functional modern country without "charismatic leader".

Also if you haven't noticed we fucking supported every regime in Balkans for past 150 years and it all failed.

not until you sheeps who supported likes of tito and kemal realize secularism is evil

>we congratulate Turk anons
>erdoshit shills in full force

Congratulating turks is like petting turds.

Fuck off, proxyroach.

No he isn't you fucking retard.

Erdogan is literally the Turkish Islamist version of Stalin.

You are clearly Turkish.

Turkish people are the worst.

Their attempts at a coup are worse than their attempts at posting on Sup Forums. How is this even possible?

>strongarming Europe to enter the EU

Except that will never happen. Never ever.

Ironically, we can thank Greece for that.

youtu.be/Y0rnkPhBHiY

come say that to my face and ill powerbomb you through my moms dining room table.

And now the West will kindly look the other way as Erdogan executes his political enemies....

>Canada
>Cheering Kebab land sliding further into the Jihadi Jamboree because the military was the only check the Turks had to slap the hand of their society when it got too close to going full retard

A FUCKING LEAF

>we can thank Greece for that

How come?

>supports isis
>organization that will never turn into something real and permanent
>faith and tradition increases globally
>globalism, jewish promoted secularism btfo
>materialism btfo

thank you based erdogan

That's the point of a secular republic, Abdul.

Also, Islamic culture isn't worth preserving 2bh.

>Basically, get used to seeing a lot less Turks on this site
oh no... no... please no... lol

>is strongarming Europe to enter the EU
Suppressing gay pride parades, being anti-free press, etc. isn't helping him make the case for entering the EU.

A FUCKING LEAF

Δεν ξέρει τι μιλάει ελληνιkά αδελφό μου

>mudslime detected

well I could argue with your jewish-paid ass, but why not just show you the world

secularism is losing
materialism is losing
fedoras are getting btfo

regardless what the faith is it seeing retard secularists rekt is always a pleasure

its a wonderful world

Liban now

Gaza

>isis
>organization that will never turn into something real and permanent
>implying a world-wide caliphate isn't a type of globalism
>implying the Jews promote secularism, not atheism
>implying Muslims aren't materialistic

>implying isis led caliphate could every become something real
>implying even remote understanding of globalism
>implying doesn't even understan basic things you could see on Sup Forums daily
>implying those are real muslims
>implying a person who is obviously well versed enough with computers to get into a site as obscure as Sup Forums to normies in a country with maybe 20 immigrants total is one of those lower class truck drivers who can barely speak english

nice shilling

Yeah, no.

Secularism may be losing, but only because the Jews are pushing #NotAllMuslims like the fucking Holohoax.

Materialism is definitely not losing. Not among the bluepilled masses.

Fedoras are becoming increasingly more vocal in the West, thanks to the Jewish-owned media, and are gaining foothold in traditionally Islamist nations also thanks to globalist-funded NGOs pushing for "tolerance."

The coup wasn't secular. It was either staged by Erdogan himself, or it was initiated by a competing Islamist faction.

Open your eyes, Kebab. We don't have to be enemies, but you do have to stop shitting up Europe and your own countries.

>implying ISIS hasn't already declared itself the Global Caliphate
>implying ISIS-inspired and -directed attacks aren't occuring all over the world every day
>implying the literal Islamic State aren't Muslim
>current year
>implying Sup Forums is obscure
>imypling Croatia isn't full of Bosnians

And you call me the shill.

You are our meditteranean brother why do you let a thing of the past impact our present relations?