Me on the left

>me on the left

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/emma-roberts-michael-angarano-star-indie-rom-a-relationship-987459
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>best emma will never repeatedly abuse you with her knees because she suspects you of having started a watson folder then break down in tears begging you to forgive her and take her back when she realizes your watson folder was labeled worst emma and was only used to ridicule her on Sup Forums

emma pls

Awwww why is she crying?

Because she beat the shit out of him again ;( Poor girl can't control herself.

apologizing for beating him

no, really

I think she has Borderline Personality Disorder

>WAAAAA
>actions have consequences even for women
>WAAAAA

not really though, he didnt press charges so she got away with it

I don't even know who any of these are.

She got the call.

>I don't even know who any of these are.

fuck the american school system

Oh gross shes disgusting
Maybe if she dyed her eyebrows shed look better

I hope you get the call to go back to plebbit.

he's too pure for her

God damn what's it like being a tremendous fucking fruit? Stick to your bodypillows, weaoboo faggot.

> he thinks bog comes from plebbit

Sorry you have a crush on a girl with a bizarre looking face

pleb

HOL UP

the call that saved Sup Forums

Kekis massimo. Underrated post

how many coals do you think shes burned?

Am I the only one who thinks that tking pictures of these type of moments is wrong and fucked up? I don't care that they are celebrities but they are people and taking pictures of these situations is like someone taking a picture of you while you take a shit

Is that Todd from Kick-Ass?

Evan Peters is such a DYEL

hollywoodreporter.com/news/emma-roberts-michael-angarano-star-indie-rom-a-relationship-987459

>The project is based on a short film with the same name that Sam Boyd also wrote and directed and starred Dakota Johnson.

>Scream Queens star Emma Roberts and The Knick’s Michael Angarano have wrapped starring turns in the romantic comedy In a Relationship.

>Dree Hemingway and The OA breakout Patrick Gibson also star in the indie, which Sam Boyd wrote and directed.

>The project is based on a short film with the same name that Boyd also wrote and helmed and which starred Dakota Johnson. It garnered more than 800,000 views after premiering on Vogue’s digital channel in 2015 and followed two couples who find themselves in opposite stages of love.

>Jay Ellis, Janet Montgomery, Greta Lee, Gayle Rankin, Sasha Spielberg, Andre Hyland, Domo Genesis, Luka Jones and Melora Walters round out the cast.

Privacy is one of the things famous people give up in exchange for their wealth. They know better than to be doing private things in places where someone could possibly see them.

fast recap please ?

obviously

paps are human garbage

back you go, redditor

>"...Roberts"

>me on the right

cash me outside?

No. Most people view paparazzi as complete scum. Especially after Diana.

why did you sign your post at the end?

Paparazzi are based though, they get to play cat and mouse with famous people and rain terror on their lives all the while getting paid good money.

emma pls beat me up

>You can see the sociopath in her eyes

Never put your dick in crazy.