>Trump releases “HILLARY NO” Pokémon Video
youtu.be/iH5kXAZHfNs
>Hillary tries to make a Pokemon Go joke
youtu.be/3wWf397ZI0Y
>Into That Good Night – Trump 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2w-lkXiqA
>E.T. Williams: Islam is helping Trump beat Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=7BeimBRx_Qw
>Hillary’s America Teaser Trailer – In Theatres July 22nd!
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>THROWBACK: Watch Trump Supporters Educate & EMBARRASS Triggered Liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=XiADgGSGHiM
>Trump – Hillary for Prison Diss Song
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rgPrcFDUwk
politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-2016-schedule-of-events-and-speakers-225617
gop.com/george-hw-bush-socks/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/14/gallagher_team_clinton_has_outspent_trump_40-1_in_swing_states_and_is_only_tied.html
twitter.com/HillarysAmerica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump gives me hope for the future.

RULE BRITANNIA

Reminder to make Pence Wojak more smug and self-confident

So now that Mike Pence will be President, is he going to get rid of Trumps support for Tranny toilets?

GOOD MORNING LADS

MAGA

>Pence
Shit
>Trump
Shit
>America
Shit

Where were you when Trump lost and America died?

fucking weeaboos make me sick

you degenerate fuckers will be first against the wall when Donald is President.

>using pics of foreign flags in a thread about an American candidate

Filthy mudslime plz go, we already voted to Leave.

Wow lol. Upvoted. Nice. Wow.

what is the next big event till november, after the VP announcement?

sept 26, first debate.

>Implying that a jew can make a shit-tier third-world country great again
>Implying America will ever be as great as it was in pre-1176

Britannia all the way, brothers. Britannia was - and is - always great.

>He thinks I'm a muslim
Nope, just someone who knows how shit America is and knows that only Britain can save the world and be great.

>Helping Americans, the very people who bully you
cuck

wow, nothing else between these 2 months?
thanks for the info

Shills coming out of the woodwork. Seems kinda pointless considering most of Sup Forums isn't even up yet.

well i mean, there's the RNC itself happening in a few days

but yeah, besides rallies and twitter altercations, that's it until late sept

Oy, Britannia rules the wave!

>I'm a shill if I think manchildren posting chinese cartoons is dumb

this is why Asia is killing us in trade. you people don't even like domestic intellectual properties, all you go for is the foreign imports!

First for Ivanka putting a literal criminal above her own father

>>I'm a shill if I think manchildren posting chinese cartoons is dumb

On here, yes.

Canadians hate Trump because he threatens NAFTA, a trade agreement which their job relies upon.

We also rule the anime

Australia, you're alright, you were always the favourite son.

Maga

We don't hate Trump, at least not Canadian Sup Forumstards. The liberal zombies that live in our country maybe. Even a surprising amount of non-Sup Forums Canucks like him. If anything Trump would repeal NAFTA and replace it with another free trade agreement between Canada and the US, which we had before NAFTA which included Mexico.

Even Donald loves us.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rgPrcFDUwk

Trump gen seems asleep, where's the hype on pence?

Faga

The only way to make America great again is to replant the forests, demolish all the concrete jungle, get the fuck out and give it back to the Native Americans

PENCE FUCKING SUCKS

Its not even 9am in America, give it few hours for anons to wake up

@81302773
>Tfw a shill is trying too hard

Pence is a faggot

we caught the low energy virus

There is none.

Everything Trump did before I could justify as just wanting media attention, or memeing, or playing the game of politics, but this is just unjustifiable.

All the conservative and regular Republican voters would've gotten behind Trump to stop Hillary anyway and get the Supreme Court and their party in power. So this doesn't really expand the pool of voters, it only alienates moderates and independents. Even Ben Shapiro still doesn't support Trump after this.

Trump's entire thing is that he's anti-establishment and not bought, but he's picking the most establishment, boring neocon globalist GOP puppet candidate, a guy who's pro-TPP and tons of other trade deals, was pro-Iraq war, was "offended" by Trump's comments on Muslims, and a billion other things. He could've picked anyone since he's not bought out, but he picks someone who has almost no redeeming quality aside from being anti-immigration and maybe helping him with Congress, and disagrees with him on tons of key issues.

I hope either something radical happens, or that he doesn't affect Trump's decisions in any way, but this is a bad look. Trump just took the wind out of his campaign's momentum, which had been building back up for the last week or so.

>politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-2016-schedule-of-events-and-speakers-225617

the democratic convention = JUST

how can Trump even lose at this point? it's over

Karen is not British. She is a mutt.

Alice is superior.

>politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-2016-schedule-of-events-and-speakers-225617

>Mother of Michael Brown
>Mother of Trayvon Martin

post more Tiffany

For Christians I have to point out the significance of the names here. In the bible it is said that in the end times we will be warned by the sound of trumpets. There is also a prophecy told back in 2011 that donald would become president in exact detail that matches perfect for today. (YouTube:donald trump prophecy) and now it caught my attention with the title for this post: Trumpence. Sounds like trumpets. I do believe God has his hand in this election look at all who have attacked donald they have either died (Muhammad Ali for example) or their careers been destroyed. God has been known to anoint people and allow them overwhelming victories and hugely punish anybody who dare to mess with His anointed. Just food for thought

Oy vey, goyim. What's wrong with race mixing? Are you a racist?

where's the RNC list?

This makes me think Trump has a lot more of the black vote than polls are showing because the democrats are pandering more than usual towards blacks.

That sounds retarded.

this is the weirdest commercial I've ever seen

gop.com/george-hw-bush-socks/

>look at all who have attacked donald they have either die (Muhammad Ali for example) or their careers been destroyed

If that that were the case, the entire media and establishment would be dead. People like Muhammad Ali who attacked Trump and died were a small minority.

>Those nigs both died during Obama's Presidency

100% sure the Dems would have had the nigs' mums up on stage if it happened before Obongo was King of 'Whitey'.

What's up trumpgen. Why are my you teaching your kids to Deus Vult?

Pic related, live and alive strolling through Lisbon in this beautiful sunny day

Pic

Which Chinese cartoon is this from?

OHAYOU

wat

Kiniro Mosaic

From the start! Shills btfo!

Kiniro Mosaic

DADDY POSTED A NEW TWEET!

Look at that blue sky. Come to Lisbon, beats current France any day of the year

OHAYOU
GANBARE

Why did Trump choose Pence anyway?
I mean the single main reason?
Sorry I haven't been keeping up lately.

At least it's not another black president

FIRST CHOICE
I
R
S
T

C
H
O
I
C
E

Reminder that Trump's children, specifically his son-in-law are responsible for his VP selection. They are the reason he lost.

I actually love the Pence, pick, familam. He IS Wojak.

I heard on CNN i think that Trump was asking if he could change at the last minute?
Was that not true or was he really wanting to change at the last second & changed his mind basically, but it was too late

GANBARITAI

Either because he thinks it will help him with cuckservatives and evangelical voters who still haven't completely warmed up to Trump, and he thinks he's easily malleable so he won't get in Trump's way. And he wants the full support of the GOP going into the General Election so he can win against the Democrat propaganda machine.

Or he sold out.

Or he sold out.

Meant to quote:

guys can you please stop spamming this shit
it has nothing to do with anything
trying to have a fucking discussion in here

Fuck off, anime weeds out the normies

Fuck off frogposter.

You're literally trying to have a discussion with me though.

Wasn't he critical of Trump though & was fully on board with Cruz?
It just seems like there was alot of better choices, but I guess the Don knows what hes doing

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/14/gallagher_team_clinton_has_outspent_trump_40-1_in_swing_states_and_is_only_tied.html

>Team Clinton Has Outspent Trump 40-1 in Swing States and Is Only Tied

Ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!
We got this.

The honest answer is probably because he thinks that Pence would be an effective liason to all legislative entities to carry out policies. I know people wanted Flynn, Webb, whatever, but they would have been essentially useless in getting policies passed.

Bonus points: Pence seems to be super fiscally conservative (so low tax, middle class and business friendly)

You don't know what spamming here is do you. When a scriptkiddie starts spamming a thread you will know.

>Question time user from last thread:

This VP choice was made for 2 reasons:

> Finally get the RNC invested

Trump needs the RNC's organizational support. Unlike conventional candidates who have a background and working relationships with other politicians, Trump doesn't have the ability to create a national campaign on his own. The RNC has agreed to fill out the national ground campaign if Trump agrees to raise money for them. Until now the RNC has been half-assing it.

With Pence as VP, the RNC now has an incentive to see Trump win. Pence is young enough to actually run for President later on, he'll be set up perfectly for 2020 if Trump loses or for 2024 if Trump wins. The RNC will now start fleshing out the battle ground state teams and get the ball rolling.

Hell, if they don't get along with Trump they can always run Pence as a primary challenger in 2020. Just have Pence pick a battle to make it seem like there are big enough ideological differences between the two and then spam the airwaves with "racist" things the sitting President of the United States has said.

> His family refused to support Christie

Arguably Christie is an even better VP choice for the RNC than Pence is (he's more talented, he's a northerner so he has deeper fundraising ability, deep establishment ties). Christie also gets along really well with Trump and Trump believes in him.
However.
Christie has a nasty history with Ivanka's husband's father. Christie prosecuted him and went over the top in slandering the family name. Ivanka refused to work for the campaign if Christie was named VP (same as she did when Manafort gave his ultimatum to leave).

Otherwise, Christie would be the next Vice President.

Look im just saying that the comments & the pictures are just totally unrelated & MAYBE cut back on it a little, give it a rest for awhile
I don't want to fucking fight with you about it, theres no need to get overly defensive about your anime shitposting
im sorry you feel the need to inject your obsession into fucking EVERYTHING

Pence rally?

shoo shoo

>Team Clinton Has Outspent Trump 40-1

>scriptkiddie
first of all, you understand that in order to "bot" or "script" on Sup Forums, you have to buy a pass, and your pass will get perma banned FAST
so there isn't much botting or scripting
that being said you're one to talk when literally there were MANY times where within the first 5 seconds of thread creation, over 5 posts were awoo spam, that fully falls into your category of "scriptkiddie spam"
and ill just throw this in that people who use the term scriptkiddie are usually morons who cannot understand coding or computers or anything but their smartphone

What time is the pence 'ference?

consider me fucking triggered.

>not using the American flag for a Trump general

OP IS A BRITISH SHILL TRYING TO TAKE AWAY AMERICAS IDENTITY DO NOT TRUST HIM DO NOT LET HIM TAKE OVER THE TRUMP GENERALS LONG LIVE AMERICA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

In two hours

This is your first time hers I assume.

GAVE PROOF THROUGH THE NIGHT
THAT OUR THREAD WAS STILL THERE

MEME AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Andrew Jackson was a shit general

Literally won by hiding behind walls and shooting, as well as killing troops in the middle of the night.

We still won the war, too.

PEPE/WOJAK 2016

>tfw you're on the Trump train but realize with the VP pick that he is controlled opposition for Hillary

Y-You must have mistaken something user! Look at my HAT

Hillary's America is in theaters July 22nd

twitter.com/HillarysAmerica