MY 600 LB LIFE - STEVEN & JUSTIN ASSANTI SEQUEL PRE-GAMETHREAD

New Fat Kino episode is coming on tonight at 8P EST on the TLC network

If you haven't seen part one already, then what the fuck are you doing?

tlcgo.com/my-600-lb-life/steven-justins-story-part-1/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ9GD4xi6dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stream where?

/hyped/

Didn't really care about this show before but now that I started reading past threads about this show, I'm super hyped.

The freakshow channel got me. I'm excited about watching their fucking reality shows now.

what my fatbros eating

I just like being part of something. And TLC seems to have upped their production values, so as far as reality TV goes fatkino is not too bad.

How many more hours

just under 5

I'm going to suffocate in pizza while watching that lardass fail to lose weight

Same, I have to remember to preheat the oven heh

Arby's or Dominoes

I just realized that I have known about this dude for years; I heard clips from his attention seeking youtube videos years ago on Distorted View.

I honestly thought he died ages ago.

Can I have a slice?

I'M

Ramen, chocolate, sausages, vanilla milk

FEELIN

Nothing
I hit my 1200 calories already
feels bad, man
I'll just drink some generic diet mtn dew

VERY

i am watching this for the first time.
>the gold plated stethoscope

I can cure the worthless cunts. Put them in a medically induced coma,let them stave down to a normal weight,give them stomach reduction surgery(so it will be much harder to gain wight and relapse) give the skin removal reconstruction surgery. Wake them up a year or so later. Let them go so they can fail at life some new way.

Honestly it'd be better for everyone just to shoot these people.

WEAK.

>Let them go so they can fail at life some new way

Oh shit really!? Fuck I'm hype. Last week was the first time I ever tuned in and posting here while watching that shit was fucking amazing.

Getting pasta for dinner. My have some trifle for dessert.

>Let them go so they can fail at life some new way.
They'd fail at life in the exact same way, it's just the overeating would rip their guts apart now.

What time will the episode be on TLC? I assume it is sometime Thursday morning any specifics?

I wasn't planning on much, but now I'm gonna carryout a pizza on my way home desu

WHADDYA DOIN' TO YASELF, YOU'RE YOUNG

>FAT KINO

is someone going to stream, shit is hard to find on youtube until like 4 days after it airs.

In watching ambers story on YouTube mate top stuff, the scene where she has to walk up the stairs are top tier

Who here got themselves a frozen pizza ready to go once it comes on?

Just got it today, going to fire up the oven about 30 minutes before it airs

sounds comfy

I got myself ready with frozen pizza and ice tea.

I've been watching fatkino for years, and it's amazing to finally be able to talk about it with people.

Brookhaven Obesity Clinic got me into fatkino. I'll have to see if there are any episodes online because it was great.

It's just nice that her legs don't fester like James'

I missed the end of last weeks episode. What happened to Steven after he got kicked out of the hospital?

>Crazy one man pizza and pill orgy
Dr. Now ultimately put him in rehab

He got into his own apartment and basically starts abusing painkillers and begging his dad for pizza

5'10 200lb here.

I ate a few leftover french fries from last night but I plan to not eat again until dinner.

He got put into a shitty apartment. His dad spent all of his money flying down to Steven and buying him a pizza. Steven was a cocksucker and wouldn't share the pizza with his dad.

pretzels now, might hope over to dairy queen later for some chicken strips

No cliffhanger?

Yea I just ordered Indian food. Some Chicken Tikka Marsala and that deliscious bread shit. Love this show because I just recently lost 100 lbs (240lbs to 140lbs) and it just makes me feel even better of my accomplishment. Also it makes me feel good making fun of fatties and bringing up bad memories from the past and being grateful I'm not that anymre.

>browsing the archive

Do people actually do this?

Ketchup chips and poutine

t. Canadian

Responded to the wrong post initially, but I believe someone streams it on bretty

Tbh I prefer British fatkino. They're usually jolly and throw around some banter. The Americans are just morbid.

> begging
He got his did to fly out there to get him an apartment, get him a pizza with coke, and he flipped his dad off when his dad asked for a slice. He's dad is his bitch.

>didn't share pizza with his dad

he's too far gone, kill him now.

>British fatkino.
What are some of the British fatkino shows? I know about secret eaters, but I want to see one with surgery.

>Haven't looked forward to anything on TV in years
>Suddenly new Samurai Jack and fatkino

What a time to be alive.

Who's got that pepe wojack pic of that moment?

Why is Steven so much more socially attuned than his brother?

When his dad walked in to say good by and started crying....

Do you think Steven legitimately was crying because he loves his dad or was it all an act because he is a sociopath?

Tracey was UNDENIABLE PROOF that women are better at losing weight because they have much more self control than those two autistic brothers.

This is so not in the spirit of fatkino. I'm /fit/ myself but on kino nights you just gotta treat yourself. I bought a full bag of rice crisps I'm such a pig!

he was crying because he didn't have someone who would give in to him

one lil eggroll

Because you never really see the TRUE steven. Steven is a character that he uses instead of himself. I mean he use to use his middle name of John instead of his real name of steven when in the media because he knew he was a character. It's easier to be in social situations when you play a character rather than be yourself, infact I believe it's like a therapy tactic that people with social anxiety are told to do. Justin on the other hand is himself and doesn't play a character.

There's two

Sure, that'll be 50,000 dollars

Nigger do you know how expensive a hospital bed is? Not to mention the surgeries

>autistic
>self control
Yeah, its because shes a woman. That must be it.

Women are generally superior to men

I'd a Rinko

What is occurring here? Insulin?

I'm afraid I couldn't name any with surgery. But supersize vs superskinny is often a good watch. Also I recommend fat families, you can find most of the episodes on youtube.

Brettygood.

But don't tell the gay anons, only tell the cool anons, it's a sekret club

Until this season, men were generally better at losing weight than the women. Penny, Pauline, and some of the black women were the enfants terribles of the show. There was one guy named Donald in season 1 who had a tough time losing weight but that's because not long after he lost the first 100 pounds some club sluts took him out clubbing and doing drugs and he collapsed. It turned out that he was suffering from an unrelated neurological disorder that immobilized him really badly and his mom kept overfeeding him in his sick bed. She stopped it and he continued weight loss.

>tfw fat kino is on
>tfw I also need to work on a paper due next tuesday

This is suffering bros

Question to Sup Forums

When you buy a bag of chips, do you finish it? It's scary how easily and how fast I consume 200 grams

>paper due next Tuesday
>not starting it next Monday at 1130 pm

>next tuesday
that's one week

Ah, I found the one I had seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ9GD4xi6dc

Fat Doctor with Shaw Sommers

>When you buy a bag of chips, do you finish it?
You mean like one of those big bags?
no lol

80gram bags, yeah I usually finish

Ate a bunch of chicken nuggets and rice. Two pieces left but I feel like throwing up already. How do you fat fucks do it?

You're a pussy if you dont do this every time

It's a 48 page paper, is it worth it for fat kino?

Just cut out all chips, condiments, soda, dressings, etc. You won't even miss them after a while.

Just shove it in your face and glance into distance

What should I get for dinner tonight to go with the show?

Ya gotta fry it so you cook out all the calories.

i cannot open a bag of tostitos without finishing them. gotta have that salsa too

Justin is what I imagine 90% of Sup Forums is like.

His weak mind and fearful, anti-social behavior made me hate him more than Steven the sociopath.

is Xeno streaming?

i watched a bunch of fatkino usa and uk and the uk is completely different. the us is a sob-fest overly dramatic and the uk is just 'i 'ave too many crisps and i'm a right big fan of me fizzy drinks , and thats why i'm a wobbly arse'

>feeling full
>ever
you are weak fatty. you should be ashamed

I'm safe, user. Past obesefag, lost it, never drink soda, or consume sugar in general outside of a little bit in my coffee.

I'll cheat every once in a while, as in maybe once a month. I know there's some scary statistics that a lot of obese people put the weight back on, but it's been 2 years and I'm doing good so far.

48 pages is nothing

2 hours isn't going to substantially derail you. Hell, if it's a success story, you'll be so inspired you'll write 50 pounds by next week!

Someone post the kino shot of the truck

Eating 200 grams of anything isn't that big of a feat. I can get through a bag casually in ten minutes. But then I feel sick so I don't often eat chips.

the uk can actually admit why their fat. no matter what usa needs to blame something else, it cant be their fault! are you crazy? its got to be someone else's

>the uk can actually admit why their fat
is it Pakis?

chinese food with one (2) little eggrolls

6 pack of donuts from krispykreme/dunkin

Big take out gourmet pizza with Brooklyn pepperoni

Entire cheesecake.

1 gallon of fruit punch

its not that much the food, or amount of food that fatties consume, rather the lifestyle and the type of it.

i dont eat much, a small plate of spaghetti, or a chicken breast with some vegetables and im good to go.
but in the last 3 years, i basically stopped moving and have no excersises and i became a fat fuck(not some american tier fat, but i gained at least 40 pounds)
also, some stuff that you dont realize how caloric are, really fuck you up.
a glass of soda or some small back of m&ms is basically a whole meal

How can I watch this shit guys? I have no money, no skills, no cable. Only internet and Sup Forums

>tfw watching OP's link while eating a shitty, sugary bag of marshmellow maties I got from my grandmother