This woman got breast reduction surgery

>this woman got breast reduction surgery

She will burn in hell for all eternity because of this crime against humanity.

People who will join her in eternal torment:
>Scar Jo
>Christina Ricci
>Jennifer Connelly

Don't forget Angelina

Feminism memed her to get rid of her amazing tits. Now she shows off her butt instead to get attention.

JUST

she was ugly anyway

Shes just fat. Thats literally it. Her tits werent even big she was just a fat feminist who wanted attention and pulled a stunt

what makes it even worse is that she:

>reduces the size of her god tier tits because she wants to them to stop being the main reason she gets any attention
>starts acting like a complete whore afterwards anyway

the female mind is honestly completely fucking baffling and the 'i like fucking black people' calling card tattoo she has on her wrist is just the icing on top

>no bra
>tits already that low

>leans into mic
Wrong

:thinking:

Literally doesnt matter when shes entirely obese. Shes hiding how fat she really is by holding her arms like that to hide the flab
But you thirsty fags here worship ugly actresses feet on the daily so maybe u cant see it

Angelina looked grim after like the second Tomb Raider movie. Also, it was cancer, so at least she had an excuse.

holy shit you win god damn

yeah that how tits work you child

fuck off you retarded 'hurrr i troll uuuu xddd shes so fattt' tripfaggot

More likely got ridiculous enlargement then reduced it once she realized it weighed a lot and she was getting fat anyway.

I suspect most "reductions" of starlets are overdone enlargements followed by reductions.

She went from titcalf to slampig

Tell me, do you honestly think she looks fat in the OP?

OP Ariel Winter could sit on my fucking face all day.

good thing that my dick doesnt have internal monologue with itself about the phases of a womans breasts huh

maybe in their 30s or shes a fat fuck. You sound like you know fuck all

Prob bc u r fat as well and cant do any better.

Hehaha