Somebody explain the racism to me

Somebody explain the racism to me

Confederate rebel Colonel....
As we all know, the Confederacy was the American Nazi party, hell-bent on eliminating nigger populations from the world

It's racist to be from the south

>racists complaining that their racist culture is being taken away

you had a good run. time to give it up. the people you're racist against gave up way more.

It's an obvious slave owner.

The guy owns slaves, not so much racism as a key cultural moment. To own slaves is to hate America.

Yeah, had to give up a wonderful life in Africa

>u of I has native American mascot
>gets taken away
>florida state does the exat same thing
>it can say
>all becuase one apporves of it and one doesn't

Being taken from unimaginable hellscape to modern civilization?

It's because FSU makes more money

B..b...but I fear change! I've accomplished nothing, what do i have to define me aside from the accomplishments of other white men?
MAGA
Praise kek

Confederates were the opposite of nazis desu. You seem to be retarded. Confederates used nignogs for Labor. Not to gas and exterminate. If anything, confederates were capitalistic nazis.

>slavery was great for the blacks despite all evidence saying the obvious!

>white

There's more slaves in Africa *today* than there ever were in the antebellum south

confirmed

the Seminoles are proud of it and make money off it. u of i was a bunch of old white sociology and anthropology professors who thought they knew what was best for the Indians

Obviously anything to do with the confederacy is going to be offensive to some people.

But come on, we've got plenty of serious things to deal with as a society before it's appropriate to start worrying about cartoon mascots.

He won't allow blacks in his KFCs

>meet James "Blind Jim" Ivy
>the negro Ole Miss fan who was the model for Col. Reb

>a cartoon owns slaves
hmm...

>it's impossible to do more than one thing at a time
>it requires tons of resources and time to change a racist mascot

how is it racist though

spot on

How is Johnny Reb a racist mascot.

please answer the question

>it requires tons of resources and time to change a racist mascot
The problem is that people rarely just say "yeah, you're right we should change it".

When you have to convince large numbers of people that something should be changed, it's always going to require time, energy, and attention.
In this case, it's a waste of all of them.

It’s a white male so it’s racist

obviously every white male in the south was a slaveholder

I only see a kindly old gent who did more for blacks in terms of welfare than any of his current day white old guy descendants. Free housing, zero unemployment, social support, access to health, justice, and food. Compare that to the current south.