STOP DAD ITS ONLY ASSAULT
DONT MAKE IT MURDER!

this is the real thread
f*ck muzzies

Don't make me make it a rape too son

wish this was a real game tee bee aiche

Wawa > Pubelicks

publix a shit
imagine shilling a grocery store chain in a hockey thread, how sad, how pathetic.

don’t want any pedos in my /hoc/

Is that why you’re too ashamed to actually put an image of a wawa sandwich and instead use the Publix one? Wawas good for gas station food, but no food join that’s open 24H has quality food without exception. You are simple mad at a sandwich.

>wawa
>sheetz
>kum n go
americans have the faggiest convenience store names I swear

I cant name a Canadian has station name because you’re irrelevant.

>Lawblaws

wew

That's cause we don't enjoy sucking corporate dick you like Amerishits. lmao

imagine getting defensive over a sandwich. or is that ironic as well, cant even tell

Thats a grocery store dumb burger

friendly reminder to not give the russian beaner any (you)s

R E N T F R E E

quiktrip > wawa
dem kolaches mang

imagine using the beta male passive aggressive leaf cuck imagine meme

imagine going on an anonymous mandarin doodle art website and obsessing over a chain of grocery stores that you have no actually connections with

imagine talking about food in a hockey thread
realistically:
ECF Pongs/Lightning
WCF Nights/Perds
SCF Lightning/Perds
who wins?

Thats literally all wrong

ON-TIME REAL THREAD
GET IN HERE

that gyro I had last night from the local place > wawa/publix/quiktrip

>doesn't fix it

No fuck off muzzie

Every Floridian loves Publix and has a connection to it. Are you such a self-interested little faggot you need to be paid to actually like something? kys

Absolute shit thread. Both by the image and the thread itself

>g-guys post in my thread pls

Fucking Publix is disgusting shit. Only a poor foodlet or a full blown retard would brag about eating their sandwiches.

Tim Horton may have brutally died in a drunk driving accident years ago yet the whole nation seems intent on sucking his corporate cock beyond the grave.

t. Seething snowbelter who’s never even been

Imagine living in the state of florida, where everyone obsesses over a grocery store and teats it as a god. Only to complain to outsiders when they say florida is a bunch of retards

East will be Penguins/Bruins
West will be Jets/Ducks
SCF is Penguins/Ducks

>he fell for the tim horton meme

Nobody on here shitposts about Tim Hortons (because it's extremely Reddit)

Florida is full of spics and geezers, literally only mutts think it's a vacation spot

You are unironically seething at a sandwich. No one cares you bitter leaf kys

i dont think i like blots fans anymore. unironic shilling of a company regardless of what they sell is too fucking weird for me

>DUCKS
>JEST
HAHAHA OOHHHH NO NO NO

Imagine thinking about sandwiches all day because you're a fat sweaty disgusting American "person"

What kind of asshole eats at a food chain? Just when I thought people from Florida hit the ceiling on stupid they find a new way to raise the bar.

I never asked for you to like me, and while I do love Publix I only post about it here because it rules up the autismal snowbelters and leafs. If you can’t see that you’re no friend of mine to start with.

Feel the drunken wrath of Chuck Shadowski!

See most form of Sup Forums shitposting has some sort of humor, but you're literally sitting here sitting shilling for a company which is supposed to be the """""joke""""""

>being this triggered about your shitty food chain that you try and distance yourself by whatever means possible

>bitmoji
you were fine until you did that tbqh

The joke is you autists REEEing over it. Last thread, I literally started his entire conversation with one post that said “Publix”

>just to rile people up
i think ill start calling you the albortions of america, ill think of a proper name later

idk there’s a few decent bitmojis. Comfystamkos.jpg is pretty good.

And this, leafs, is why we hold Publix so dear to our hearts

I don’t give a fuck. You should instead ponder why you get so pissed at a grocery store sandwich.

Bitmojis are shit, and any team using them will fuck up in the ploffs

Good job completely ignoring my point you dumb fuck.

>hey guys check out this grocery chain nobody gives a shit about
>that grocery store is stupid
>HAHA MAD AT A SANDWICH

are bitmojis the new anime

the lack of fights on the ice have made people fight online instead

Damn, is this the day all 3 blots fans become the most hated? Guess we'll find out

first post never happens
second post is twice as seething
u mad

Could t give a fuck less if I or my team is hated or not. I literally NEVER post negatively about other teams, just positively about my own. If /hoc/ wants to get pissed over the macros I accompany those posts with that’s their problem.

its alright man, i totally believe you love a store chain enough to post about it like an idiot on Sup Forums. you're actually probably the first to do this because i've never seen this level of faggotry of commitment to a store before here, congrats

didn’t read

Keep going then. Just don't be surprised if people think you look like a fucking retard

That’s the plan

jets

will win some playoff games this season

>mad at a sandwich

16 of them, to be precise

i didnt mention a sandwich, i mentioned blots fans. its not like the sandwich itself is posting stupid shit, i couldnt be less mad at a sandwich

ANA>MTL
OTT

Good post.

Winnipeg lads must be who people are talking about when the whole “Canadians are polite” thing comes up. The rest are so bitter and rude.

I hate the state of Florida just as much as I hate the west coast.

holy fuck did a sandwich getting attacked get your feelings hurt this much. this is pathetic blots fans
>sad
>over a sandwich

wow are you still posting about that.

>sad
>over a sandwich

Curling on TSN boys

>he’s STILL posting

winnipeggers are nice as fuck
too bad their city city a shithole

My endless pessimism says Blue Jackets are gonna get spanked tonight.
Fuck my ass.

>overusedsadpepe.tif

Should I watch Ducks Habs or Snes Flyers? I can't decide mates

Based leaf bro

im just following your shitposting formula
>sad
>at a sandwich
if it bothers you so much maybe you shouldnt get so bothered when you get btfo over posting shit completely unrelated to hockey

Ducks. They at least have producing guys right now.

is your team not playing tonight la?
desu I think the Bruins leafs game is the most interesting tonight and I’m a Lightning fan

I'm a Bruins fan but they aren't playing until tonight.

>la
>tf
kys shitswizzle

yeah nah none of your posts could possibly make anyone sad, except in pity for you. you got utterly played and even when your opponent mercifully moved off the subject to let you save face, you obliviously re-engaged. just stop posting.

Literally watching a rock slide and hit rocks. It's fun to play, but completely unwatchable.

Good point

In that case the Ducks-Habs is the better early game tbf

>Ducks girl Latina
>Nashville, LA, Chicago black
what did they mean by this

>muh implications
Totes true though.

If you look closely the top row and bottom row are the same people over again