twitter.com/pzf/status/754112144048816129
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was a meme coup, real one will start tommorow

i hope this is true

>I don't understand how democracies work

>dictator in power that will do anything to stay in power
>chance to remove him of office and put into place a better governement
democracy wont work with erdogan he need to be removed by force

If they had grabbed Erdogan at the start and prevented him from rallying his snackbar supporters, it would have succeeded.

The ones who hate erdogan hate islamists and want a more secular state.

This coup was done by another islamist so what's the point in going out and supporting it?

you honestly expect turkroaches to get anything done?

Kek

Be honest, mr turkroach, what are REALLY the chances of something like that happening?

1) not a lot of people supported it
2) religion was (apparently) involved, and the military is secular in general
3) some say it was a false flag

The only real hope i have is that the military would want to avenge killed and jailed soldiers, so theres a 5-10% chance of something happening tonight. And if nothing happens tonight, it quietens down for a while i think.

>millions hate erdogan
that's what western medias tell us desu

It comes down to the fact that the sandniggers are fucking deadshits.

Its hard enough for us whities to keep our elections free from shit. How do you think these pea brains manage.

After Erdo was elected after he was caught on tape planning jewish tricks in syria; he was still 'elected'

Arabs can't fix things. They just make things so much worse that anything that follows, is an improvement by default.

we're all suspecting it was a ruse to take out the governments biggest opposition that is the military and now they've shamed our milltary and gotten cave monkey supporters of erdoğan in the streets celebrating with stolen guns

i clearly remember tons of protesting both violent and non violent against erdogan not even a year ago

>they announced curfew so they can keep innocent and wise at home
> they used militia in obscure locations to measure how distracted the government can be in such situation
> literally told troops it's a military exercise
> gave in troops to police so they can get info from inside
> let governors talk on tv so they fall into bait provoking their sheeplets for militia can measure how much islamic retardness is in the country
> turned parliament building into trash to temporarily injure political moves

The real coup d'etat will happen in a week if not earlier.

So it was a coup; really fucking sneaky... I wonder if there is any historical precedence. This idea is too original for a turk to come up with.

HAPPENING STILL ON

NO JOKE

pls b wheel

How do you know?

Indeed. Turkey will be under Sharia within the year. Nice knowing you guys.

The problem was that the coup leader(s) didn't immediately get on the air and announce the reasons or intent of the coup, and reassure that elections would be held immediately.

The population saw it as a military takeover instead of a removal of a tyrant before he did more damage.

Lack of planning failed it because the population resented the attack on democracy (or at least their version of).

This. Erdogan has openly admitted that he's scared of a coup, since it's the only way to get rid of him. He had to cuck the military which I what he's done. He's literally unassailable now. He'll be a life long islamist president. Until In a few decades if there are any secularists left they have another coup.

i hope this is real

>The real coup d'etat will happen in a week if not earlier.

NO. Army will follow Erdoğan even when he declared Islamic Republic of Turkey. All is lost.

>tfw this is real

Let's take it this way;

do you really think those high ranked, trained and educated generals would be so stupid to create such attempt risking their own lives?
would you think they wouldn't prepare for this for years? maybe just a couple but not less.
would you think that they'd suddenly attempt to coup a government who has this much vulgar virus in their control like this, in a prime time?

I don't think so. And I hope it's like that.

Kek wills this to be true.
>Ataturks are showing their guns on streams today.
>seems legit

I hope you are right, be safe turkish user

Obama supported Erdogan. Islamic coups never succeed without American support.

CHECK THEM
KEKS WILLS IT !

Most of the soldiers from the pics look like 18 year olds? They looked terrified.

I hope so much that this is what will happen.

It will be such a disappointment if what we saw here was the whole attempt.

initiation of force is only surprising if it's done by any other side than the state itself

statalism is the number 1 religion
fkin end it now
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

look like most of those on the brigde were Young conscripts yes

It was just a prank

Many more millions love him

>written down in history books as the Meme Coup before the Real Coup
Great post, well memed.

>yfw the US military steps in a shows these sadboys what a real army can do

This coup was staged by Erdogan himself to get an excuse to purge the military and get even more power.

>explosion conveniently happens AFTER Erdogan leaves his residence
>Erdogan bravely flies to Ataturk airport, which was reported to be under control of the coup (mind you, an hour before he begged for asylum in Germany)
>Roach Force One circles in the sky for TWO HOURS open for a missile attack - and the coup had some F-14s at their disposal
>Erdogan safely lands and makes his way through the city to hold a press conference - the coup helos could easily strike the location, they didn't

They did make an announcement on THT or TNT or whatever the state channel is called. They captured it first thing.

Anyone that falls for this is an idiot. Erdogan set this coup up to gain more power

The majority of my posts have been bestowed with dubs this morn.
>feeling blessed.
>Attaboy Ataturks!

>millions hate Erdogan
Yeah. That assumption is part of what fucked this coup up.

thanks bro. I'll try to keep my mom and kittens out of this as much as I can.

It just doesn't makes sense despite government has a vast control over military, even THIS makes it feel more weird.

if this was a false flag after all, I'll go seek asylum immediately after seeing just a bit of inter-civilian islamic threat, just to go and back after years to take constantinopolis back.

This coup was so badly done that you have to seriously consider it being a false flag to set up the caliphate.

It wasn't the Kemalists from what I've been hearing. Might they be persuaded to throw their hat in the ring if Erdogan uses this to make a grab for power and start purges? It might be Turkey's last hope. If not, RIP.

It was probably true, but not enough for them to want a coup.

whats with turks

The coup was fake or ordered by total idiots. You don't make a coup friday evening when all people are on the street. You do it at 5 o'clock in the morning. Also you seize control over critical infrastructure and you target the regime. Nothing like that happened. It was just some soldiers taking over bridges and running over civilians with tanks. I personally think it's staged by Erdogan to get rid of his enemies especially in the military.

Mr. CIA isn't finished yet

im begining to think that
if you look at even failed coup like the Moscow one , it was done way better than here

wouldn't it be really easy to kill spurdogan if the military was in charge of coups? just storm whatever building he is in or shoot down his plane. then take out the next couple of roaches in line to keep them in disorder while the rebels take over all the military and media locations.

Yeah. You can't just expect a country of retarded Mudslimes to follow some Secularists.

it was so badly done yet they still bombed the parliament and took over locations

imagine if they were even semi-serious

this hsould make erdogon look weak

The seculars are weak people like in the west. They care too much about their Iphones and facebook and aren't willing to go out in the streets and fight for anything. Erdogan made the call and thousands of angry muslims took to the streets.

Where was he lads? He could have won the day.

Are the beheadings real?

Enjoy your Sharia law Turkey.

Is the military not angry about all the soliders that got lynched in the streets?

Is this a Chile style coup?

Don't be so fucking stupid. Real coup tomorrow?
Nearly 2000 rebel soldiers were arrested.
Dozens of generals, colonels and other high ranking officers were also apprehended.
Erdogan and his forces are on high alert.
There will be no coup tomorrow and probably not again for many years.

But the coup seems to be leaded for someone who is in USA right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fethullah_Gülen

>Erdogan
>Democratic

Let it be known forever that this is true.

>roach force one
Fucking kek

That is complete bullshit. A coup is meant to be quick and effective, there is no second chance because by then, thousands of coup soldiers are arrested and the entire country is on high alert.

If it does I will see to it that you are upgraded to something better than roaches.

no Chile coup was done with most of the army Under Pinochet and it was done quick, in a matter of hour the country was his , this is barely a coup here

Also, I forgot to add: the only solution now is for someone to assassinate Erdogan.

>coup against president
>"haha it's over I swear ;)" -president

>just like in those hollywood movies xd so epic

We have some hope if they try to steal the US nukes.

Imagine the US JCS saying that its time to bomb Turkey. The memes would take up a gig easy.

The rebels were fought by the police and the civilians...where was the rest of the army,still with Erdogan?

>15 Jul 1735
T'was yesterday m8, no proof of habbening

Navy and Airforces remained loyal to Erdogan.

Yup.

hahaha

The coup was backed by Erdogan the whole time. It was an excuse for him to extend his power. He's already reshaping the military and judicial system.

Did they though? Why was there no engagements between coup and airforce/navy?

Situations like pic related makes you want to cry. Cause you try so hard, but in the end...... it doesn't even matter.

Yes, but there was a smaller coup before his that failed. Was this the smaller attempt.

Digits confirm. Kek wills it

So,why didn't they help Erdogan?

F16 were flying around during the whole coup's night, however they didn't join in. I'm not sure what to think anymore.

something sub rosa going on about that.

i hope so

I read that the power got cut to our Air Force Base there. Any word on if that's related to this?

>Coupers tell people to stay inside.
>People who support coup listen.

OMFG WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!??!

Literally more disappointing than the Bophuthatswana coup

It was never meant to succeed in the first place. Erdogay staged it to cement his power and to remove thousands of potential opponents.

He wants to ensure his reign for the next couple decades as Sultan Erdogan I. and rebuild the ottoman empire with no hindrances.

I thought those F16's were on the side of the coup though.

The police helicopter that was shot down was shot down by a coup F16. At least that was what they said yesterday.

Janissary Revolt when?

From what I've read, the AF was mostly pro-coup. The Chief of Staff the coup captured was held at an Air Force Base before it was retaken. Navy had one of its rear admirals arrested but otherwise hasn't done much. Saw something about a frigate getting captured, though, so who knows

You had all the opportunities, yet, you chose Erdogan again and again.

Now enjoy Erdogan for eternity.

he died some time ago

>if this was a false flag after all

sadly it propably was, even western mainstream media talk about it

The "coup" was made up by Erdogan to take more power.
What else would you expect from the world's false flag champion

Democracy doesn't work since Ancient Greece fall in 5th century BC.

This is the turning point. Turkey is now an Islamic country. The secular military have failed. So there is nothing stopping the rise of Muslim Turkey unless someone kills that roach.