When you have a great time with your homies

when you have a great time with your homies

Attached: 1572620864278.jpg (680x697, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuckin hell!
is there death penalty in NM?

What a shithole. All junkies deserve death.

doesn't matter, as soon as they hit prison inmates will ask for their papers (what they're in for) and the guy can lie but they'll find out and then they'll make his existence hell. The women idk, but probably get the silent treatment in prison, basically death cause all the prison stacys will make fun of their hair.

Did he not fuck the corpse? Sounds like a waste to me, fucking animal.

Wow sum shitty photoshoping there faker. Just read the bottom text lmao smh.

>Wow sum shitty photoshoping there faker
Are you saying this never happened? What are you on about?

this is none of the (((state's)))) god damn business

Well damn you really just said that...

Attached: 649d0971046e5163c3c969c14fcb2ba26abff5f88b110f35a72e303278929794_1.jpg (715x761, 42K)

>imagine rubbing yourself with her cut off hand

>imagine giving yourself blowjobs with her cut of head
>imagine fucking in her dead cut off ass

This was like from 2017

They also wrapped the body in a rug and tried to burn her in the bath tub. They cut off her arms post mortem so she would fit

Allegedly the mother admitted to pimping out her daughter multiple times on plenty of fish where she met the boyfriend.

They interviewed her teacher who reported the girl never showed any signs of abuse before the incident

Mom was also more of a shithead in the initial story, she admitted to feeling no remorse and saying she was glad it happened.

Should go read the other nm story of a family that basically used a 1yr old as a volleyball at a party one night. Forgot the baby's name. They too were reportedly on meth.

> who reported the girl never showed any signs of abuse before the incident

holy shit so she was 100% pure
this makes it even hoter

Ed Kemper is that you ?

im jerking off to it right now

The sex part was okish but the next steps were depraved. Just buy the kid an ice cream and they’ll forget about the abuse

Attached: IMG_E8273.jpg (720x682, 150K)

Looked into the story and it gets weirder. Turns out the mother's confession was a lie, and she and the guy weren't even home when the girl was killed. It was supposedly an unknown fourth individual who came into the home looking for the guy, found he wasn't home, and then killed the girl instead.

mexican play book
u gotta kill the killers
till there is only ur mother
then fugg it

why with him not with her? i dont understand it.

kinky

Sex part not ok and she wouldnt forget. Boy prison those people will have a HARD time. Even that bitch they will do many many bad things to her.

fucking white people.....

I would have fucked the corpse and kept her until she started to rot.

put her in a man's prison

Sounds like the meth wore off and her lawyer was finely able to help her come up with a story to try and get out of it

The shocker is that this didn't get blown up like the Kasey Anthony shit

gonzales is a taco name, the white woman was entranced by his marraccas, what was she supposed to other than let his burrito cross her border

Nah, it's actually the police investigation which has come up with the fact that the two of them weren't home - just the other woman.

Dont worry, Trump is building a wall around New Mexico.

There is a point where somebody's evil crosses over from offensive to impressive.

USA is the New Mexico. Your country's a shithole.

you would've had sex with a man

trump is soon going to be surrounded by walls , in prison

No you wouldn't have. You're just an edgy cunt who runs around saying edgy things because there's nothing else to you. You lack any accomplishment to boast of, you're probably underage / overweight or ugly, but probably all three. You're so deluded and literally digging to get to the bottom of the social quo. You're going to live an uneventful life, probably knock up some trailer trash fat white girl, and spend your days in a dead end job, being salty, bitter and ever increasingly hostile towards your family you resent, because you'll blame your lack of success and accomplishment on anything you can perceivbly blame it on, your fat wife and loser child (doomed to follow your in footsteps because you'll likely be a shitty parent, just as you were a shitty indivudal)
inb4 hurr 6'2 180lbs, 6 figures and a trophy wife.

I would fuck anything ,except your mom, shes too fat

t.virgin

The other woman must be one bad bitch then to get the mom to lie like that

i mean the little girl is sexy af...but not white. america doesnt give two shits about brown bitches

t. nope

underrated post

you're right, she is too fat. she's old too, looks like danny devito. i would've thought you were cool if you were down to fuck my mother though, it'd be kinda funny to watch some faggot with a baby dick wearing a linkin park tee attempt to mount my rotund aging mother

That's true look up Hiawayi Robinson that's a story from around my area that was also pretty fucked up

Meth, apparently, is a hell of a drug

>america doesnt give two shits about brown bitches

Missing white woman syndrome
The phenomenon is defined as the Western media's undue focus on upper-middle-class white women who disappear, with the disproportionate degree of coverage they receive being compared to cases of missing women of color, women of lower social classes and missing men or boys.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

Soo...nice one Elon

Attached: 3551570616092127.jpg (1436x1112, 179K)

She might only serve six years....

Attached: 3A244259-7E1E-482A-AE49-F3334C59DE0A.jpg (750x396, 140K)

this is what the left wants for the rest of the world. This is maximum diversity and deviancy

I found this beauty mister musk will you buy it for me?

Attached: 30124.jpg (666x1000, 128K)

hopefully women's prisons kos chomos too

>this is what the left wants

When all you have is a hammer, all your problems look like nails.

first time hearing this. a meth addled sex session with a preteen taco is one thing. id consider cutting her up. postmortem sex sure. but wouldnt ever fuck a nigger

White people.

don't give them ideas. The next thing you know they're gonna come for our hammers

Kek

>fabian gonzales

silly bot i'm broke as fuk

That's because it's more notable/unusual when someone from the "Has their shit together" class randomly goes missing. With the lower class/brown women, 9 times out of 10 there's not a lot of mystery to the story.

>even hoter
>hoter

why am i surprised the edgelord is illiterate

>mom was white

I guess it's a job only a father could handle

tl;dr, obviously the dude is just tryin to get a rise out of people good job you fed the troll

the American punitive system is immaculate, clearly.

Yeah but even the fucked up stories don't get the same screen time

Kasey anthony - leaves baby in trunk and the whole world knows

Mexican ladys girl gets hacked up and no one and only the scum of internet takes intrest

females dawg

are you telling me that the main stream media has an agenda?

Honestly thought that was a boy.

I would never be as bold to make such claim

Attached: 1548149438896.jpg (480x483, 131K)

That's disgusting.

How dare they kill or hurt the loli.

What's wrong with a good hard bum fuck? Or if youre lucky, you might fit it in the vagina and that would be oh so delicious just like andys steamy, creamy dteamy logs, especially if you get to cum in that sexy little 10 year old girl.

Anyway, lucky dudes but still disgusting how they killed her the bastards.

fun for the whole family

Whooosh

>this information was freely pulled out of my ass

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Just read the wiki page. Couple things. That mom would find dudes to rape her daughters and she would watch for pleasure. Also those cops are bastards. They had mulriple calls and never checked on the kids and they lied about everything. It sounds like they probably fucked up the investigation and the charges too.

Uh.... is it bad I can't help but wonder how people like this connect?

Attached: 1567431599558.jpg (241x197, 9K)

When this girl was 8 mom caught a previous boyfriend tampering with the goods, and ran him off. Then decided it was hot, started looking for guys who were interested that she had a daughter. Found this messkin. Girl would get home from school and this messkin plus whatever other messkins he might have rounded up would be there wanting to fuck. Big sexy gangbang before homework. Can't see why they thought they needed to kill her, because she gave no trouble.

Must of been a hell of a pussy for them not to share

Um, what?

Attached: 20191101_175655.jpg (680x696, 369K)

You're fucking delusional if you think women in prison aren't just as violent.

She's a cutie. It's a shame to waste a hot chick.

She used the website plentyofish

Plenty of fish...a Christian dating site was how this group met.

Been a couple cam whores that did shot with their kids in private or off-site on Skype... You just ask casually bring it up as a joke or something see how they take it...most of the time they just block you for be a Looney and go about their day.