This is unseen level of delusion! They think Barney made a masterful chess move! Wew lads

Really makes you ponder doesn't it...

politicsbreaking.com/anyone-trashing-bernie-today-needs-wake-respect-masterful-chess-move-just-made/

boopski

just like trump supporters they invent the friend they wish they had

2D CHECKERS

just checked their sub plebbit this shit article is at the top

probably stockholm syndrome. he took a quarter billion from mostly low income people. now they make up reasons why everything is fine and he isn't a deplorable liar and scammer.

Bernie will be VP
>Kek wills it

8 DIMENSIONAL STARCRAFT

Except the cucks in this article are actually trying to make the ludicrous claim that Bernie can still win the nomination, whereas Trump is the nominee of his party and nothing can stop that.

Yes, in the same way Hirohito made a "masterful chess move" by totally caving in when it became clear the only alternative was his execution and a slow, agonizing death by radiation for half the country.

>he took a quarter billion

I'm sure there are a few delusional people who still think Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme will surely still make them a profit, too.

Trumptards do the same. Always spin every move he does as positive.

Really makes you fucking think.

Hey guys look I endorsed Hillary!

Fuck off, traitor!

Jokes on them, I was only pretending to commit treason!

>Steals a quarter billion from losers as a Communist ticket for said losers
>Spends over a year talking about wealth inequality and how evil banks are
>Loses to the most corrupt US politician of all time, who was backed by big banks and is part of the 1%
>Endorses big bank evil cunt after stealing poor people money, just like everyone predicted, in textbook Communist fashion
>Brilliant move
These people drive cars, vote, and have kids

The difference is they are not pretending like these delusional bernvictims.
All this "stupid stuff" Trump does has actually ended up strengthening him, and making his presence stronger.
Bernie has literally has less than a 1% chance of winning this election. It's over for him. He is actually out of it.

Remember when he went to the cuckshed for BLM? Was that a masterful chess move too?

No one is going to hear much from Bernie for a long time.

>Q. So Bernie can actually still win??
>A. YES
You can't make this shit up

I hate this guy so much. I can at least respect Hillary to some extent. I can't respect this lying fuck who thinks he's something special because he got a bunch of guilt-ridden idiots to vote for him.

Just like /po/ convincing themselves that VPence is le 4D chess move.

>Trumpet tards thinking they are any better
>Drumpf picking worst VP choice

Having someone else say to you "mate in 3" and then refusing your offer of a draw is not masterful chess playing.