Feminist youtube movie reviewer gets triggered

Well guys is Bruce Timm a sexist for making Harley make rape jokes?

Is Harley innocent?

Does the voice actress make her sound too mean to be a anti-hero?

Is Harley /ourgirl/ should we not sexualize her?

Why should we not want to bang Harley quinn tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=vtXv01FcOMo

isn't this show over 20 years old by now?
who cares?

i need help in the comment section. i need to redpill these sluts on harley being sexy

Sup Forums is a pro-Grace board, user. You might wanna take this to Sup Forums or Reddit

does that explain why you have the shittiest threads on here that die after like 15 replies?

you guys are idiots shes a cunt. she's always wrong. she doesn't deserve respect. she deserves to be false reported and have her videos taken down cause she hates sex. she's fucking old as hell. fuck you liberal redditors thinking Sup Forums is a nice vacation spot. please leave!

That time she petitioned Fox to make a PG-13 version of Deadpoo,l because some dumb kid wanted to see it.

Why the fuck should I care about this?

did these people never watch the original TAS or are they just bandwagon idiots who read the stupid comic?

>why the fuck should i care about this?
> why does anything matter
>does anything i do matter
>am i important
>hurr durr im crying because i dont know what anything is about
>help me find motivation in life cause im motivationless

your nhilism is not needed here. just comment on what's actually talked about

please remove your liberal shit from here

mad white boi

arab and mexican

Salma?

faggot?

gtfo to Sup Forums

opinion of some random youtube bitch is completely irrelevant

is it easier in your life being as stupid as you are? like does it feel good going day to day not actually realizing any of the problems around you cause your helmet shields you from outside people?

you will *not* disrespect the Grace.

also its just a fact that Bruce Tim lets his perverted fantasies contradict his characters at times. And Harley has gotten so slutty i the comics that it has undermined her value to the story. Its just a cheap go to plot device at this point.

>it's a Nightwing gets raped episode
B U E N O

You don't live in the real world anymore if you think this somehow matters. Talk with people outside the internet for a change.

It's funny how the left sees the right as prudes, and the right sees the left as whores, but the left is so sex-negative they try to stifle it in media like this.

She doesn't realize that Tim had nothing to do with that shitty Batman Beyond comic where Babs got preggers?

Timm does suck for his Babs x Bruce shipping. Yet to say he shouldn't work and we should break his drawing equipment?

What a shithead.

I can't believe I used to follow her reviews.

harley is so ugly in the comics. the only reason the sluttiness isn't working is cause she's ugly and drawn to look like a fat girl face.

are you seriously telling me right now you are siding with a feminist on this issue? tell me to my face that you fucking support feminism in comics instead of sexuality.

LOOK ME IN THE FUCKING FACE AND SAY THAT SHIT

HOW DO YOU FUCKING SUPPORT A ABUSE STORY FOR HARLEY OVER A CRAZY BITCH WHO JUST WANTS TO FLIRT AND FUCK?

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR GODAAMN PROBLEM HOW THE FUCK ARE SO MANY FUCKING DUDES SO GOD DAMN SJW.

LIKE FUCCCCCCCCK

I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS

NO I LIVE IN THE COMIC WORLD. THAT'S WHY YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER

COMICS ARE MY FANTASY. AND I WANT TO WATCH HARLEY QUINN GET FUCKED AND FLIRT AND BE FUCKING SEXUALIZED.

there are genuinely people in this board that would say pic related should never have happened.

top kek

I think Timm is a fucking retard for what he did with Batgirl.