What's the name of this cute?

Now that her career is ruined, I want to welcome her as a refugee.

Praise Kek

She's ugly as fuck and yet the best Turkey has to offer. Inbred face, poo for eyes and bleached wannabe nordic hair. No thanks turkman time for you to go home.

Tijen Karakaş

t. ugly fucking chinese immigrant living in canadia

>Blond Hair
>Blue Eyes
Makes sense, carry on Hans

brief us

>cute

I will never understand why some spastics pretend to find dog-women attractive. Do you think it's a """meme""", or something? Do you think it's humourous?

You have more muslims than we have chinks and our chinks are nearly all millionaires.

>Karakaş
Karaş*

Oh sorry, must be a stinky fucking poo indian

I saw this woman when I was watching SKY news yesterday. I was capitvated (and the camera feed clearly was too cuz she was always the center of its gaze). Who is she? I'd love to take her out for dinner.

Top tier argument turkroach. Truth is your genetics are fucked and you're no better than Indians.

Looks like tijen.karas.7 is her Facebook page.

I dont have to care about my genetics, you should tho, your future is street shitting and eating dog.

but our average wage is 60% higher than yours our taxes are less than half and we're only 10% less european than you guys are yet 25x the size and built on stolen land.

My dick is going diamonds.

>She's ugly as fuck
your children will have amazing jawlines though, just make sure to abort the girls (but that's common sense either way).

Those arent ethnic turks, they're a caucaus minority, originally from persia I think

Cem Özdemir is one of those too although he looks like a bimbo

Anatolian roaches are straight up neanderthals from central asia

yazık.

I see no ring on that finger. Newsfu claimed.

>back the fuck off, now

are turks becomming white now?

Honestly she is probably from a rich family in turkey a lot of the upper class people (the secularists that beat off to ataturk and hate the president) there are white. I know a Turkish chick that has blue eyes and light brown hair.