The Birth of a Nation

IMDb: imdb.com/title/tt4196450/
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=i18z1EQCoyg

What do you think of this movie, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner's_slave_rebellion
youtube.com/watch?v=95jm8ELrStQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

makes me think

Another preachy diatribe about our most protected of species, the African.

I don't agree with slavery. I wouldn't want to own or abuse another being. But I do get tired of emotional manipulation about some shit from 150 years ago. And worse, this shit stirs up the black victim complex over and over.

That's a wide nose

It's funny that going by Hollywood you'd think the only events in world history were The Holocaust and trans-Atlantic slavery.

This really fucks with people's perception of reality. I bet most black people in America think American slavery was the worst in history or something when it really wasn't.

So many other horrible events in world history yet we always go back to the same two muh holocaust and muh slavery, that's everything bad that ever happened right there lel.

Ironically this movie is glorifying nigger violence when the whole reason blacks were used as slaves was because they were so violent and retarded in the first place.

Here's how Arabs saw niggers during the Arab slave trade

>“merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain, whence also the weakness of his intelligence.” – Al-Masudi (896-956),

>“Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that “there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people — but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.” – Al-Muqaddasi (945/946-1000).

>“[Blacks are] people who are by their very nature slaves.” – Ibn Sina AKA Avicenna (980-1037) ,

>“[Blacks are] people who are by their very nature slaves.” – Ibn Sina AKA Avicenna (980-1037) ,

>“If (all types of men) are taken, from the first, and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the Southern-most countries, the Negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth -in no other peculiarity or property – except for what God wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent.”

Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī (1201-1274)

>to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.”

>“Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated

Ibn Khaldun (1332–1406),

And yet blacks not only love Islam, they even change their names to X which which was used to designate slaves

Probably because jews were actively involved in the slave trade and want to distract you from that fact

>The Arab trade of Zanj (Bantu) slaves in Southeast Africa is one of the oldest slave trades, predating the European transatlantic slave trade by 700 years.[2][8][38] Male slaves were often employed as servants, soldiers, or laborers by their owners, while female slaves, including those from Africa, were long traded to the Middle Eastern countries and kingdoms by Arab and Oriental traders as concubines and servants. Arab, African and Oriental traders were involved in the capture and transport of slaves northward across the Sahara desert and the Indian Ocean region into the Middle East, Persia and the Far East.[2][8]

The most significant Jewish involvement in the slave-trade was in Al-Andalus, as Islamic Spain was called.[39] According to historian Alan W. Fisher, there was a guild of Jewish slave traders in Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire. The guild had about 2000 members.[28] The city was a major center of the slave trade in the 15th century and later. By 1475 most of the slaves were provided by Tatar raids on Slavic villages.[28] Until the late 18th century, the Crimean Khanate maintained a massive slave trade with the Ottoman Empire and the Middle East, exporting about 2 million slaves from Poland-Lithuania and Russia over the period 1500–1700.[40]

It also distracts from muslims enslaving whites

>The North African slave markets traded also in European slaves. The European slaves were acquired by Barbary pirates in slave raids on ships and by raids on coastal towns from Italy to Spain, Portugal, France, England, the Netherlands, and as far afield as Iceland. Men, women, and children were captured, to such a devastating extent that vast numbers of sea coast towns were abandoned. Ohio State University history Professor Robert Davis describes the white slave trade as minimized by most modern historians in his book Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast and Italy, 1500-1800 (Palgrave Macmillan). Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million White Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th, by slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people which were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast),[62] and roughly 700 Americans were held captive in this region as slaves between 1785 and 1815.[63] 16th- and 17th-century customs statistics suggest that Istanbul's additional slave import from the Black Sea may have totaled around 2.5 million from 1450 to 1700.

>Olivier Pétré-Grenouilleau has put forward a figure of 17 million African people enslaved (in the same period and from the same area) on the basis of Ralph Austen's work.[111][page needed] Ronald Segal estimates between 11.5 and 14 million were enslaved by the Arab slave trade.

Oh, forgot to mention. In case it wasn't clear, the movie is about this chimpout:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner's_slave_rebellion

>It was then observed that I must spill the first blood. On which, armed with a hatchet, and accompanied by Will, I entered my master's chamber, it being dark, I could not give a death blow, the hatchet glanced from his head, he sprang from the bed and called his wife, it was his last word, Will laid him dead, with a blow of his axe, and Mrs. Travis shared the same fate, as she lay in bed. The murder of this family, five in number, was the work of a moment, not one of them awoke; there was a little infant sleeping in a cradle, that was forgotten, until we had left the house and gone some distance, when Henry and Will returned and killed it; we got here, four guns that would shoot, and several old muskets, with a pound or two of powder.

>We started from there for Mrs. Reese's, maintaining the most perfect silence on our march, where finding the door unlocked, we entered, and murdered Mrs. Reese in her bed, while sleeping; her son awoke, but it was only to sleep the sleep of death, he had only time to say who is that, and he was no more.

>Will, with one stroke of his axe, opened it, and we entered and found Mrs. Turner and Mrs. Newsome in the middle of a room, almost frightened to death. Will immediately killed Mrs. Turner, with one blow of his axe. I took Mrs. Newsome by the hand, and with the sword I had when I was apprehended, I struck her several blows over the head, but not being able to kill her, as the sword was dull. Will turning around and discovering it, despatched her also.

>All the family were already murdered, but Mrs. Whitehead and her daughter Margaret. As I came round to the door I saw Will pulling Mrs. Whitehead out of the house, and at the step he nearly severed her head from her body, with his broad axe.

also here is why blacks are so naturally used as slaves

>he only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state [in Spain].

Ibn Khaldun

In other words they're retarded and incapable of running a society themselves.

And if you look at every ghetto ever this observation is obviously true.

>Miss Margaret, when I discovered her, had concealed herself in the corner, formed by the projection of the cellar cap from the house; on my approach she fled, but was soon overtaken, and after repeated blows with a sword, I killed her by a blow on the head, with a fence rail.

>I sometimes got in sight in time to see the work of death completed, viewed the mangled bodies as they lay, in silent satisfaction, and immediately started in quest of other victims--Having murdered Mrs. Waller and ten children, we started for Mr. William Williams' --having killed him and two little boys that were there; while engaged in this, Mrs. Williams fled and got some distance from the house, but she was pursued, overtaken, and compelled to get up behind one of the company, who brought her back, and after showing her the mangled body of her lifeless husband, she was told to get down and lay by his side, where she was shot dead.

I think niggers need to stop being so fucking dramatic.

Why would they use that title? I feel like they were trying to replace the old Birth of a Nation in an ironic kind of sense, but all it seems like is niggers chimping out.

Doesn't this just further make the old Birth of a Nation correct?

According to Nate Parker, the star, writer, and director of the movie:

>The 2016 film uses the same title as "the title of D.W. Griffith's 1915 KKK propaganda film in a very purposeful way", said The Hollywood Reporter. Nate Parker said his film had the same title "ironically, but very much by design". He told the magazine Filmmaker, "Griffith's film relied heavily on racist propaganda to evoke fear and desperation as a tool to solidify white supremacy as the lifeblood of American sustenance. Not only did this film motivate the massive resurgence of the terror group the Ku Klux Klan and the carnage exacted against people of African descent, it served as the foundation of the film industry we know today. I've reclaimed this title and re-purposed it as a tool to challenge racism and white supremacy in America, to inspire a riotous disposition toward any and all injustice in this country (and abroad) and to promote the kind of honest confrontation that will galvanize our society toward healing and sustained systemic change.

>challenge racism and white supremacy in America

By showing the slaughter of plantation owners and innocent people by slaves? This just seems like it would further polarize the races.

>The 2016 film uses the same title as "the title of D.W. Griffith's 1915 KKK propaganda film in a very purposeful way"

It astounds me that these niggers cannot see the irony in this.

Apparently the movie glosses over or minimizes the murders of women and children and in turn depicts Turner as a hero and a martyr.

It's the same fucking thing they are doing with Malcolm X. All these fucking nigger criminals are being hailed as heros, when they are the same as today's dindus, just in the right place at the right time.

But didn't Nat Turner butcher women and children? Are they going to show that in the movie, or are they going to gloss over that little detail?

My granpappy worked on the dw griffith movie, and this thing pisses me off

Here's what I think. And I'm probably going to get banned but I don't care.

Everyone downvote this!

There are no words.

This movie looks like it was made for TV.
Shit quality, the only thing that is getting it notice is white guilt.

>“there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father,

holy shit, confirmed in America in the 21st century

KEK this is going to help racial tensions in America isn't it?

America is truly fucked

Expect one of the following:

>the women and children are somehow portrayed as evil and racist in their own way, so killing them is justified

>no mention of their murder

>they try to kill nat turner first so its justified

>outright lies or omission

There is no way in hell they will portray this as anything other than perfect

HOLY FUCK I AM THINKING SO MUCH AFTER READING THIS

We want them to chimp out, it keeps them in prison, getting shot, and out of our universities and job markets.

You may free the negro in law, but his soul will still be in bondage to his base impulses.

youtube.com/watch?v=95jm8ELrStQ

I think it's worth mentioning that they're already calling anyone who criticizes the movie or brings up the butchering of women and children a racist.

You can check the IMDb forums or plebbit if you want to see the shilling in action.

Is that nation Liberia?

Looks like Hollywood wants to amp up the race war, now with Turkey sitting idly by. Wow, what a time to be alive. Cinemas will burn down, while blacks will riot through the streets.

David Wark was a genius, an absolute genius and it pains me to see that people are raping his corpse merely because he was racist.

THIS IS LITERAL CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

THEY'RE LITERALLY APPROPRIATING ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FILMS IN THE HISTORY OF CINEMA

DO THEY NOT GRASP THE CONCEPT OF SOMETHING BEING SIMULTANEOUSLY IMPORTANT AND RACIST?

You know this actually did make me think:

I'd respect the left a whole lot more if they just admitted they hate whites and want to see them get butchered. I'm sick of the whole "oh nooooo nooo hate bad we want friendship and love" bullshit act that they put on.

They take no story with a grain of salt (such as this one) and refuse to portray their idols as anything other than perfect but then profess to believe in nonviolence and peace. I'm so sick of the bullshit act.

I just wish they would admit that they hate. Thats like 90% of what triggers me about them.

>I've reclaimed this title

So he's admitting to cultural appropriation? Lol.

Saw the trailer earlier this week. Hebrewood isn't even hiding the fact that they're goading a race war.

the harder the Jews push this crap the quicker the Aryan man can awaken, I welcome this.

Quality post friend. Just looking up the people quoted and learning all kinds of stuff.

>"rise of good against evil"
>blacks vs white
Jews keeps pushing the race war agenda