Turkish coup Redpill thread #3

old thread Recent developments;

>Power of Incirlik Airbase has been cut
>2450 judges that are linked to Gülen movement have been fired
>188 high ranking judges have been arrested

The real shit is going down today

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/690106/Turkey-threatens-war-America-cleric-Gulen-military-coup
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
cnn.it/29QxoGe
paste.sh/KTrI_JlP#eA6MhPEY5-LXH6Mt5-PRfenu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you Turks feel about your future?

This gulen shit is just a shitty excuse for erdogan to become the new sultan aint it?

let's not forget about 1500 military men arrested

yeah it's got the same dynamic as Hitler/Rohm or Stalin/Trotsky

express.co.uk/news/world/690106/Turkey-threatens-war-America-cleric-Gulen-military-coup

FUGG PUTIN PLS HELP :DDD

>Sultan
Caliph is better

I hope koksal baba is ok

No one in Turkey think it's probably a hoax from Erdogan ?

>2450

This.
And yet OP keeps putting """"redpill""" in the subject.

He's basically Emmanuel Goldstien

He's safe.

It is semi staged. Erdoğan and co obviously knew about the coup plans but they didn't want to stop it right away in order to catch all the Gülen members in the army.

rest of the shit is just him seizing absolute power

This sounds like the Reichstag burning desu

>Turkey on its path to full theocratic dictatorship
>all major """""""democracies"""""""" endorse it because it's racist to criticize Islam

What a time to be alive

No, it's more that their foreign relations with Turkey would be irremediably damaged if they supported the coup and the pro-erdogan side won.

Besides, they can't really endorse a coup in the first place.

So Turkey... will you turn into an Islamist shithole now?

sultan first, caliph when Baghdad falls

>meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
thanks to whoever posted it in the first thread, was an interesting read, as a health care worker (a more or less hierarchical field) the mentioned cultural differences are extremely obvious with many immigrated workers

>being this wrong
Just go eat up your shit news some more.

No, because Turkey is the "door" of Europe

If Turkey fall in civil war, there will be a massive flood of refugee (and not only 1,5 million by year)

I dont think these retarded slavs understand how important a stable Turkey is for the safety of Europe.

Why should Slavs care for the safety of the west?

No we don't care about the safety of europe.

what does it say

Please nuke this shithole for the sake of everyone.

Why would you surrender your gun infront of an angry mob, and an angry muslim mob at that?

>all these çomars chanting allahu akbar in front of the Parliament building

it's over, sharia has come unofficially

>Turkish government officials invite people to the streets tonight as well. They are not sure it is over.

not to worry
it's the very last time any military man in Turkey lays his weapon down, "civilians" or no

>nato soldiers

At least now that the religion of peace is in power everybody will live happily ever after :^)

>Power of Incirlik Airbase has been cut

this shit was surreal
what a time to be alive

Orma: looks like it was staged
Orma: by erdoğan
Janis: any proof?
Orma: to gain power
Orma: well mosques are somehow organized to spread akp propaganda
Orma: the moment shit started
Orma: some soldiers were apparently told it was a drill
Orma: coup dudes had ff16 jets but erdoğan managed to fly around with his shitty plane without gettng shot
Orma: etc.
Orma: and he was super calm and had a smug face last night on tv
Orma: he was furious even during gezi park protests
Orma: when it was just unarmed civilians
Orma: theres no way he'd be so calm if his life was actually threatened by jets and tanks
Orma: also the coup was super shit, very disorganized
Orma: a proper coup would censor everything
Orma: but we kept getting stupid akp propaganda in the media
Orma: hell they'd probably kill erdoğan before he could react
Orma: or say 'Help'
Orma: if it was a proper coup

Erdogan played you like a damn fiddle.

I wonder why ISIS or PKK didn't plan any attacks yesterday. PKK could literally invade cities yesterday if they tried

Man, I'm becoming outwardly hostile towards Muslims. What a bunch of disgusting creatures with their unshaven beards and their outspoken ignorance and self-victimization. I'm sorry that these pests that have taken over your country and have treated your soldiers like shit.

The purge is starting. Turkey will turn into an Islamic caliphate, join the EU, and destroy/exterminate all non-Muslims in Europe.

Esteemed sons of turkish nation. This movement is a rebellion against people by a small group acting like it's 70s with stolen weapons and armored vehicles in istanbul and ankara. Honorable turkish people, stand with your democracy and peace. I call you to streets against this small movement who think they can subdue you. Stand by your state and people.

> September surprise

Turkey vs USA
who would win?

no everything is going according to plan. Soon Erdoğan will announce his allignment with Putin and shit will go down.

pic related, the guy on the left is the guy who actually "runs" putin basically and the guy on the right is secular, anti american politician who hates Gülen movement (he's allied with Erdoğan now)

All these cemaat judges will get replaced by secular kemalist judges since Erdoğan himself doesn't have enough educated people to cover all the seats.

It's all according to plan..

Tolkien was right all along: Turkey IS MORDOR.

Turkish military authorities have now closed the airspace around Incirlik Air Base, U.S. official says cnn.it/29QxoGe

Pro-coup side still gaining territory...

Why aren't the kurds and ISIS attacking ? Are they dumb or something ? Now it's the time to fuck the whole country

Fuck you, if you elected stronger leaders Europe wouldn't be the shithole it is now. Slav speaking... Ill have to go back and patroll the border because of libshits like you

I want to lick her feet

>left is the guy who actually "runs" putin

I'm pretty sure Dugin isn't that influential.

>Pro-coup side still gaining territory...
Proofs?

The fact they've secured an air base in Adana, which means they're gaining territory outside of Ankara?

nah. it's Erdogan's dudes who declared the lockdown

they didn't secure anything tho

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

BREAKING: John Kerry says U.S. would entertain extradition request for cleric #Turkey's president blames for coup attempt - AP

BREAKING: John Kerry says U.S. would entertain extradition request for cleric #Turkey's president blames for coup attempt - AP

Oh, okay.
My bad.

is this a real question

Amazing job USA.

u wot m8

Putin is gonna help USA if any, just to take a piece of the cake, you fucks shoulda support your army.

only if Turkey presents proper evidence so it means shit

BUT he says that they need proofs BEFORE

Like they weren't already ?

no idea what the hell is going on in Turkey.
I have two questions:
what if the coup is going to be successful?
and what if the coup fails ?

STILL NOT OVER
>Erdogan still seems worried about further coup attempts. Is asking his supporters to remain in the streets tonight.
STILL NOT OVER
>Erdogan still seems worried about further coup attempts. Is asking his supporters to remain in the streets tonight.
STILL NOT OVER
STILL NOT OVER
STILL NOT OVER
STILL NOT OVER

sauce?

yes
personally i think turkey will win
kek

Do you think the there could be a bigger genuine coup if Erdoroach is going full dictator mode?

How can they just lockdown a US AFB without mutual consent

I want to see US go to war,with a real country

That doesn't mean that we actually will do that.

> turkish people
> Honorable

Kek

What was the point of the coup? What disagreements between the army and the government motivated it?

Every year we have a holiday revolving around killing turkeys, I think we'll be fine

he tweeted it.

and why are they doing it? Are they trying to blackmail the usa into handing over this Gulul guy or whatever his name is?

Good translation 11/10

> wonder why places like CNN cant get good translators at time like this when turkey us supposed to be very important ally etc.

assuming you didn't just make that up,
Is that just a convenient ploy to keep his power-grabbing and military "purge" more relevant? The longer her can keep his country in a state of alert, the more appropriate it will be for him to walk out and announce himself as Sultan of the Turks

Here's the translated press release the pro-coup soldiers released over government TV:
paste.sh/KTrI_JlP#eA6MhPEY5-LXH6Mt5-PRfenu

Erdoğan vs Gülen basically. real army officers weren't on it

the US is far and turkey beside, we have to live with roaches for many years, so no, we will not use this event for short-term benefits, and the US is shitty ally who will betray at the first opportunity.

>turkish
>people

kek

>It`s a counter-coup
Yeah, """"real shit"""

I mean it`s not like anyone with half a brain could have predicted it

> literraly a pic of gorgeous turkish soldier being beaten by dirty karalsakals.

>stand with your democracy

As someone who has spent more than 10 years with the Gulen movement (Hizmet) in Pakistan, I can assure you its not. This is some really cunning subversive movement. They are pro active in all countries they have their schools in. Forming connections with influential people in governments and the military. Actively pursuing to inject their chosen local students into the government and military. And its also really shady where they get their funds from.

Fuck, I just woke up from when I heard the coup attempt failed and people were being lynched. What happened in the past 6 hours? This doesn't seem good.

Erdogan is just desperate. He knows that when God-Emperor Trump ascends to his throne and declares Putin his BFF that Turkey will become worse than irrelevant.

Durka durka durka

Just like you won against vietnam? The issue isnt Turkey per se its its geographical standpoint that endangers the west, if Turkey goes to war and the east decides to join them we are fugged

Was this Turkeys own Night of the Long Knives? Is there a new dictator in town?

How active are they within the Pakistan government?

Muslims fuck towelheads vs secular state

To be honest I think this was all set up, no fucking way the MILITARY aka these guys train for this shit would run this scenario where they would loose after a single night, no fucking way.

lol nope

it's a Turkish AFB, which the Turks are "graciously" granting use of to HATO "partners"

How does it compare the the Wahibbist school from Saudi Arabia?
Is it more severe? Or tolerant?

I dunno man I just got it from twitter

The problem is nam is that there was no holiday around killing those people
Thanksgiving has been preparing us for a war against the turkeys since we killed the native americans