Rheinwiesenlager

There are people on this board (mostly Amerikeks) who still don't know about the real death camps of WW2

I'm talking ofc of old Dwight's Rheinwiesenlager camp where he killed over 1 million German men.

Some scenes of Rheinwiesenlager:
youtube.com/watch?v=TWHylyvZSr8

Many parts of the holohoax scam are based on the events that happened at Rheinwiesenlager

>Eisenhower and his Jewish friends got away with genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLbsLZ1iX68
youtube.com/watch?v=BTMlT7yafg4
youtube.com/watch?v=BsROaSso_RM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Nenndorf_interrogation_centre
theguardian.com/uk/2005/nov/12/topstories3.secondworldwar
theguardian.com/uk/2005/dec/17/secondworldwar.topstories3
ethnicelebs.com/dwight-d-eisenhower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

WW2 Redpill thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=XLbsLZ1iX68

youtube.com/watch?v=BTMlT7yafg4

youtube.com/watch?v=BsROaSso_RM

We like Ike.

Too fucking bad, you lost goymanz.

Based off a fairy tale book called "Other Losses", penned by Canadian fairy tale author James Bacque

Can this also be a general Holohoax thread?

the "gas" used against the jews was not gas
that is a misnomer

it was water mixed with cyanide (pelets, xyklon)

the term "gas" came from the carbon monoxide used before xyklon was implemented

I dont think anyone here can read slav runes you pleb

are you fucking retarded, Sepp?

are you dumb. by any chance? A can of zyklon B was opened, and its contents (pellets) poured into the gas chamber through holes in the roof. The pellets start to release gaseous HCN at temperatures around 25°C onward, and inhaling that kills you if the concentration is at least 300ppm or higher.

The 3-4 years from 1945-1949 in Germany are historic dark ages. Most likely because that's where the REAL holocaust took place.

If you compare the face of the average nazi soldier back then to the face of the average 'ethnic' german today, you can immediately see the difference. They basically must have holocausted everyone who was blond and had blue eye.

Rheinwiesenlager were a direct breach of international wartime conventions too.

Dwight was in the 50s

Hello JIDF

my grandfather said the POW camps in the south made them work. at first they made them pick cotton and they essentially said "you're going to have to shoot us, we can't do this" because it was too hard and too hot in the fields. eventually they got them building dams, levee and bridges.

He always liked that story I think because it validated in his mind that southerns were harder than the germans.

There's text in english under the runes, you know that right? English that is?
BTW nice satanic digits!

Zyklon B was used for delousing clothing you moron

>elease gaseous HCN at temperatures around 25°C onward

That is for pure HCN, not for the pallets the HCN was stored in. Evaporation rate is greatly reduced. Also this means from October till april it probably wasn´t warm enough for that methods to be working because the supposed gas chambers didn´t have any heating devices, while the actual delousing chambers had heating devices. And no, the body temperature of the prisoners isn´t enough. They would have to hold the zyklon B in their hands.

Clearly goy hoax

Very good, filthy germans desrerved it for everything they had done.

Literally the same thing as black Lives matter, except for germans.

BEADY

>It's an other losses thread.

Maybe next time you shouldn't start a war you can't win?

>Try to take all of Europe.
>Be a dick about it.
>Get your shit rekt.
>Whine about it 70 years later on an image-board.
Bunch of fuckin slack jawed faggots in this thread.
It was war. You reap what you sow.

>Eisenhower made the Germans wear striped prison uniforms.
Based.

will you say that when EU sets up death/interracial breeding camps in ohio?

1 million? Ok
Where are the corpse? Where are the graves? The Bones? Where were they buried? Where are those 1million dead germans on US soil?

Spotted the blue-pilled cucks

Sorry Tyrone, I didn't know killing POW's is fair game during war time
Only because you Americans came to the rescue of the Jews
>still believes in the holohoax

This is too sad for me to consume.

france hid them all because they knew they would get caught, if theres no evidence you know it really happened!

fake and gay

>Invasion of Poland
>HAHAHA NAZI GERMANY STRONG

>Rotterdam Blitz
>HEIL HITLER SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

>operation barbarossa
>FUCK YEAH KILL THOSE SCUM

>the holocaust
>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL KIKES DESERVE IT

>rheinwiesenlager
>FUCKING CRIMINAL!

>Dresden bombing
>FUCKING WAR CRIMINALS

i'm seeing a pattern here

>one gets talked about and Germany has to pay for
>the other one is hidden and never mentioned
I'm seeing a pattern here

shame. are you goys crying about the repercussions of the mess that you started during world war 2? are you going to cry about dresden?
maybe the "alleged" mass-rapes of german woman by the soviets that didn't happen too?

>world war 1
>destroys europe

>world war 2
>destroys europe

>present days
>destroys europe

I'm definitely seeing a pattern here

Yeah, your banksters should be wiped out once and for all.

This.

yes, kikes like to spread lies

How dare you claim that this was done by Dwight?

This was the work of the ANGLO.

Don't you forget it.

This makes me moist!

Not all Germans.

that pattern is of goys starting things they can never finish and then crying about it - shifting the blame - like dindus

they even try and push for this "mass rape" of german women by soviets that never happened

MY brother in law is straight out of Germany, the way his grand father described it was that the US forces rolled into the rural areas and basically said to the farmer, 'if we pass by you promise you won't shoot us in the ass' to which most of the people happily agreed

They weren't barbic

Got a recently declassified photo for you, fellow ANGLOGHOUL.

prove it

You aren't aware of the ARYANDIED festival?

i can also take a random photo and caption it with a soppy story
not one german was starved in camps after the war
they lived under pretty good conditions

so no actual proof of war-crimes against nazis?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Nenndorf_interrogation_centre

>(1) insufficient clothing; (2) intimidation by the guards; (3) mental and physical torture during the interrogations; (4) they were kept in solitary confinement for long periods with no exercise; (5) they were confined to punishment cells, not for any offence, but simply because the interrogator was not satisfied with their answers; (6) in the punishment cells, during the bitter winter, they were deprived of certain articles of clothing, had buckets of cold water thrown into the cell and were forced to scrub the cell floor for long periods, and were assaulted and man-handled; (7) medical attention was grossly inadequate; (8) food was insufficient; (9) discharge of prisoners was unnecessarily delayed; (10) personal property of the prisoners were stolen (11) prisoners sent to Blood Refineries without documentation

Can't Lay Low the ANGLO.

>>(1) insufficient clothing; (2) intimidation by the guards; (3) mental and physical torture during the interrogations; (4) they were kept in solitary confinement for long periods with no exercise; (5) they were confined to punishment cells, not for any offence, but simply because the interrogator was not satisfied with their answers; (6) in the punishment cells, during the bitter winter, they were deprived of certain articles of clothing, had buckets of cold water thrown into the cell and were forced to scrub the cell floor for long periods, and were assaulted and man-handled; (7) medical attention was grossly inadequate; (8) food was insufficient; (9) discharge of prisoners was unnecessarily delayed; (10) personal property of the prisoners were stolen (11) prisoners sent to Blood Refineries without documentation

no citations for any of those claims
the only one was about lack of blankets
the rest is just allegations with no proof once again
just admit it, germans were treated extremely well in those temporary holding camps

not an argument
also, fuck anglos - yes - but no still no mistreatment of nazis after the war, sorry

why do you deny anglo warcrimes?

citation is from
Lt Col R.G.W. Stephens (2000). Oliver Hoare (ed.), ed. Camp 020: MI5 and the Nazi Spies. Public Records Office. ISBN 1-903365-08-2.

We'll be marching on your home next ARYAN

Jews on the other hand have been hated since forever. I wonder if there might be a reason for that. :^)

i deny things that don't happen usually, goy
one source - written in a subjective manner kek if thats your idea of proof then you're just another autistic fagela

theguardian.com/uk/2005/nov/12/topstories3.secondworldwar

>More than 3,000 prisoners passed through the centre, where many were systematically beaten, deprived of sleep, forced to stand still for more than 24 hours at a time and threatened with execution or unnecessary surgery.

>Some are also alleged to have been starved and subjected to extremes of temperature in specially built showers, while others later complained that they had been threatened with electric shock torture or menaced by interrogators brandishing red-hot pokers.

This is the fate of all NON ANGLOS.

Meh, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. Had we killed more maybe they wouldn't be trying to flood Europe with terrorists now.

theguardian.com/uk/2005/dec/17/secondworldwar.topstories3

>Walter and his neighbours realised that the centre of their village was being transformed into a prison camp when they heard that the British were converting a large, 40-year-old bath-house, ripping out the baths and installing heavy steel doors to turn each cubicle into a cell. They saw the first batch of prisoners arrive in the back of a truck. Later groups arrived at the village railway station in cattle trucks.

>Ingrid Groth, then a seven-year-old, said locals claimed that if you crept up to the barbed wire at night, you could hear the prisoners' screams. Mr Münstermann, who passed the main gate on his way to school each day, insists that the opposite was true: that it was a sinister place precisely because "you never, ever saw anyone, and you never heard a sound". Among the people of Lower Saxony, Bad Nenndorf became known as das verbotene dorf - the forbidden village.

>Naked prisoners were handcuffed back-to-back and forced to stand before open windows in midwinter. Frostbite became common. One victim of the cold cell punishment was Buttlar, who swallowed the spoon handle to escape. An anti-Nazi, he had spent two years as a prisoner of the Gestapo. "I never in all those two years had undergone such treatments," he said.

>alleged

>nazis start world war two
>nazis lose
>allies have to come and clean mess
>nazis cry about mistreatment because they dont get 5 star treatment

these are all very emotionally-driven stories, great for a hallmark movie, but i don't take subjective reporting seriously - and wise goys shouldnt either

I'm not arguing against it.

I just wish us ANGLOS would get more credit for the destruction of the ARYAN people.

Always seems like people are trying to steal our thunder.

Better check your pond, ARYAN. We have mastered our shapeshifting and could be anywhere.

the ARYAN man will rise up and deal with you one day soon angloroach

>Most estimates of German deaths in these camps range from 3,000 to 10,000.
I'm not denying that the allies committed atrocities but where is the evidence of the 1,000,000 figure?

there isn't - they're making it up like the rest of their post-war propaganda
goys are not to be trusted

I highly doubt this theory is true considering Eisenhower was a German

ethnicelebs.com/dwight-d-eisenhower

To be fair Aryans did kick the shit out of Germans in WW2.

american = anglo BLOOD

aryans are the niggers of the white race

Funny considering they created your nation before niggeronia destroyed it.

another stupid goy in this thread

Re-reading your post realized you are incredibly stupid.

o really now

I fucking hate all the retards on Sup Forums who regurgitate these shitty images with made-up statistics with no evidence behind them. I have yet to see anyone provide a background for the 1,000,000 casualty figure.

Shit like this only serves to discredit our ideals.

>Inb4 anglo/jew shill
I am well aware of the atrocities committed by the allies, however, the Russians were far more cruel than the Americans or British.

Only 5,000 of the German 6th Army captured at Stalingrad survived the Soviet death camps and returned to Germany.

>dailymail copyright

sage

How cute: a Boere, a Jew and a Anglo standing side by side.

Must be something about loyality amongst incest-damaged races

Hes's not with me